It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton refuses to explain what she told the FBI about how a concussion impaired her memory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hillary was "present" for some more questions today.

When asked about her memory loss during FBI questioning, she just simply said "read the reports".

Looks like this happened outside her airplane and it was real noisy.

Cool details and more info in the article......
Hillary Clinton refuses to explain what she told the FBI about how a concussion impaired her memory

Hillary Clinton dodged a question on Thursday about FBI interview notes that suggested she attributed memory lapses to a 2012 concussion.

The FBI released agents' summaries on Friday from a sit-down with Clinton that came just days before the agency recommended against any criminal prosecution related to her lengthy classified email scandal.

'Can you clarify what you told the FBI about your concussion?' DailyMail.com asked as Clinton walked away from her podium on the tarmac in White Plains, N.Y.

'Read the reports,' she responded, offering no explanation.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ah yes...the age old question!

How has Hillary's concussion impaired her?

Uh, isn't it obvious?

She has ALWAYS been a liar, cheat, thief, crook, blackmailer....etc., etc.

What's new?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
12/15/2012

WASHINGTON — Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton suffered a concussion early last week after fainting and striking her head, the State Department disclosed on Saturday. As a result, she will not testify as scheduled on Thursday before Congressional committees investigating the September attack on the American diplomatic outpost in Benghazi, Libya. The fainting episode occurred after Mrs. Clinton, who is being widely discussed as a possible presidential candidate in 2016, became dehydrated because of a stomach virus she contracted during a trip to Europe, according to statements released by a close adviser and her doctors. One State Department official said Mrs. Clinton fainted when she was alone at her home in Washington but added that the concussion was not diagnosed until Thursday.

He said the concussion was not severe.

Lest WE forget.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

One State Department official said Mrs. Clinton fainted when she was alone at her home in Washington but added that the concussion was not diagnosed until Thursday.

That whole "feinting episode" was a dodge so she didn't have to testify.

Be interesting to see what happens at the debates if Trump begins to get the better of her.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
12/15/2012

WASHINGTON — Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton suffered a concussion early last week after fainting and striking her head, the State Department disclosed on Saturday. As a result, she will not testify as scheduled on Thursday before Congressional committees investigating the September attack on the American diplomatic outpost in Benghazi, Libya. The fainting episode occurred after Mrs. Clinton, who is being widely discussed as a possible presidential candidate in 2016, became dehydrated because of a stomach virus she contracted during a trip to Europe, according to statements released by a close adviser and her doctors. One State Department official said Mrs. Clinton fainted when she was alone at her home in Washington but added that the concussion was not diagnosed until Thursday.

He said the concussion was not severe.

Lest WE forget.

www.nytimes.com...

If there arn't pictures it didn't happen.

I will say though "I got a concussion" is a nice spin on "the dog ate my homework"

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Is she under any obligation to do so?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

One State Department official said Mrs. Clinton fainted when she was alone at her home in Washington but added that the concussion was not diagnosed until Thursday.

That whole "feinting episode" was a dodge so she didn't have to testify.

Be interesting to see what happens at the debates if Trump begins to get the better of her.

So she feinted fainting?

Anyhoo, the point I was making was that it was initially described as 'not serious' but now she's using it to explain away why she couldn't remember many State Department security briefings, and even whether or not she had been trained in what (C) meant. Can't have it both ways, and the 'can't remember' excuse makes her ineligible for any office whatsoever.

I ran across this a few hours ago - I'm aware that there are other threads here discussing whether she has Parkinson's disease, but this is a medical doctor and he makes a compelling case for it.

It would explain a lot of the last several years' behavior and odd facial movements.

If he's right, she's well into the stage where it will become a real problem on a daily basis - there's an unavoidable side effect to the treatment drug that may be starting to show itself. See the video here especially at the 7:23 mark - the odd hand configuration; I've seen this in Parkinson's disease patients many times; sure rang a bell in my mind.

Vidzette

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
She was real confident in these clips.

So was the FBI Director !!

Who should voters believe?

Tale of Two Press Conferences

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

The Fresnel lens glasses she was wearing months (?) later indicate issues with double vision such as could be caused by a moderate to severe concussion. Not a mild one which by definition has no more sequellae than a headache or mild tiredness for a little while.

So in late 2012 she had a moderate to severe concussion. The question is, why does she keep falling?

PD would cause that and the timing of her three falls starting in 2005, then again when she broke her elbow, and again in 2012 and now the symptoms we're seeing on camera and her not wanting to have a press conference for so long (with a reported ban on flash photography) all points to PD.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Is she under any obligation to do so?

Of course not.

Is she under any obligation to run for the Presidency?

If she wants the job, she has to prove she's capable of the demands inherent in it. That includes having an intact memory.

She's disqualified by virtue of her answers to the FBI.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I bet they don't even run her. She will bow out for "medical reasons."

They will probably throw some one else in at the last minute.

She's just milkin' it imo.

We will see though, I still get the feeling it might get crazy before the election.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

According to DNC rules, if a nominee drops out the candidate with the next highest delegates will get the nomination.

If she does drop out for medical reasons, I have a feeling Sanders will renege on his revolution and turn it down. Most likely Joe "here's my nuclear codes" Biden will be thrown into the hot seat.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

So did you read the report?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
she made a mistake she said

then she did everything exactly right she says

hilarious liberal defense goooooooooo

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I tried to star this post and it would not let me. I starred every other post on this thread but it would not let me star this post with this amazing video mash up. This video is the best offense against hillary that i have ever seen. I thought to myself right before i tried, "i can't believe i'm gonna star a post from xuenchen" and then it wouldn't #in let me. Wtf......

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Wow, this should be a precedent for every citizen. Tell the cops or other authorities when you're pulled up.... "Concussion, just like ma'am Clinton." "Read the reports".

Get ready to dodge a bullet.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Hillary is a master manipulator. She is well practiced by now how to deflect using any number of tactics. All the media has to do is go with the excuses and ignore the coincidence. She's being scrutinized in the public eye, don't answer direct questions, change the subject, raise her voice, get angry, dismissive, selective memory, call for a break, feign an illness. Particularly convenient, an illness that affects her memory.

She used all these tactics during the BenGhazi 'hearings'. Shes using them all now.
edit on 9-9-2016 by intrptr because: spelling, additional

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Look at the photo - the hand stance she's got there. She does that a lot. I think she's hiding a tremor.

If I try to reproduce it myself, it's painful. Add in her constant head bobbing. Nobody normally does that.

And memory loss sufficient so that she can't remember briefings or training sessions or all the illegal things she did for 'convenience'?

Parkinson's.

Why is she still running? This is all disqualifying. Go home woman, and be a grandma.

And they're ragging on Johnson for not knowing Aleppa in an early morning conversation? When if he had been asked about 'Syria' he would have gotten it fine?

Bobblehead
edit on 9-9-2016 by SentientCentenarian because: addendum

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Holy crap, why didn't I see this sooner!

Watch her during this video; watch her swallow; she does it with difficulty and there's extra tongue movements associated with it.

Sometimes her eyes all of a sudden bug out or switch sides without any reason; her meds were wearing off. It's not just the bobbing. Half the patients in a nursing home will do some variant of this. She's being kept going with a strict mix of very close medical observation and treatment. It also explains all the 'time off' - PD causes daytime fatigue and inability to stay asleep at night.

406 Bobbles

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join