It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.3 in North Korea Probably another nuclear test.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
a reply to: buddha

Uhm.....not sure where you've been, but you might want to take a look at this:

List Of Nuclear Weapons Test By Country

The US had done 1,032 tests, Russia 727, France 217, Great Britain 88, China 47.......

I think his whole post was a sarcastic dig on America.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

Yah...after rereading it, I think you're right.

Still: Fun factoid in the link: Humans have detonated over 540 megatons on or in the Earth.....

Wheeeeee!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
a reply to: eriktheawful

Guarantee 100% they aren't going to do anything in the next 20 years. They aren't a threat. Propaganda is the real threat l.

You can throw a terd in a box and stamp guarantee on it, all you have is a guaranteed piece of sh!t.

How clever. How long have you waited to use that brilliant joke.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Guarantee 100% they aren't going to do anything in the next 20 years. They aren't a threat. Propaganda is the real threat l.

You can throw a terd in a box and stamp guarantee on it, all you have is a guaranteed piece of sh!t.

Just showing how much your guarantees are worth.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If I was conspiracy-minded, I would say that Iran is using North Korea to test their nuclear warhead weapons.

If I was conspiracy-minded.

What with the USA war bonner with Iran?

I mean really? NK detonates nukes so blame Iran?

As screwed up as using 9/11 to invade iraq.

Just say it, you want there oil.

You really don't keep up with international news. First the US has far more oil than Iran. Second Iran and north korea have signed a technology pact. Agreeing to share labs scientists and student's. I'm guessing you didn't know that huh?? So yes Iranian scientists would have been there during testing.

mobile.reuters.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I suppose you think polar bears live in the South Pole also if you think SK is an immediate threat.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I suppose you think polar bears live in the South Pole also if you think SK is an immediate threat.

Call me crazy but I tend to take someone continually THREATENING to nuke us, then setting off nukes as a threat.

How the hell else are people supposed to view it?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Sounds just like what the US does. It's called bluffing.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

By your logic, anyone who has missiles is a potential threat? I mean, I agree, but, every single country have them. I don't see a problem with that.

North Korea can make threats as much as they like, till they do something, no one has the right to invade them. It would be against the international law. But, then again, international law does not applies to superpowers, as shown many times already.

And what irrational behavior? Making empty threats?
Have you forgotten things the US did, not so long ago, and is still doing in Syria? That includes NATO as well. What should we do about them? To me, they represent bigger threat than NK.

I say ignore North Korea unless they do something dumb. Which honestly, I just don't see happening, under current circumstances
edit on 507k2016Fridayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

edit on 507k2016Fridayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I think setting off nukes when every other country on your borders has begged you countless times to stop, is doing something dumb.

Do you really want Little Kim to test nukes? And ICBMs?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Sounds just like what the US does. It's called bluffing.

hate the US all you want that doesnt make what NK is doing ok. The US isnt actively testing nukes and threatening to blow up Pyongyang in a hell fire.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
So Clinton gives North Korea nuclear reactors under his watch, and we have two missing nuclear reactors from Phipps Bend in Surgoinsville, TN. Coincidence?

nypost.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The news is saying it was 10KT blast.

Most likely they still have not got it right and only a low percentage of the nuclear fuel is going off.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Honestly, if I was SK or Japan, I'd be very, very nervous right now. NK might be inching along, but they're an inch closer at a time for a double-whammy in the region against others. I doubt Japan wants a Nuke Redux.

I suppose I could sell you ocean-front property on Mars if you can mix up NK & SK while trying to dig at someone, too.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
The news is saying it was 10KT blast.

Most likely they still have not got it right and only a low percentage of the nuclear fuel is going off.

And that's supposed to suggest what? A mere scratch as far as nukes go? It's not that far behind Little Boy, and that really screwed over Hiroshima.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I think it was sarcasm, I hope it was sarcasm.

Australia hosted quite a few of our tests (UK).

a reply to: Nikola014

North Korea can make threats as much as they like, till they do something, no one has the right to invade them.

I'm not sure how the law works in Yugoslavia but I know for a fine fact in the West threats of death can land you in jail, I currently have a family member serving at Her Majesty's pleasure for such acts.

Now that was verbal, what you have with N Korea is a man with intent to buy ammunition for his gun and constantly screaming at you "I'm gonna kill you" now I don't know about you but I don't called that empty threats.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Angelocracy
north korea is a mad dog that has to be put down

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Call me crazy but I tend to take someone continually THREATENING to nuke us, then setting off nukes as a threat.

i think a country which invades other countries in modern day, is constantly at war in other nations, actively and got caught spying on all other nations including allies and its own citizens, drops bombs only in 3rd world countries which cant defend against them, bombs hospitals with innocent civilians, has more military bases in foreign countries than those foreign countries's own military bases combined, has spy planes infringing foreign air spaces regularly, has politicians whom are exposed to have taken 'funding' from foreign governments running for president, and has the most NUKEs than any other nations or the only NATION to have NUKED other NATIONS in warfare...

...that country would be more of a threat to me. but its illogical to thinnk so...
*patriotism*

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

i think a country which invades other countries in modern day, is constantly at war in other nations, actively and got caught spying on all other nations including allies and its own citizens, drops bombs only in 3rd world countries which cant defend against them, bombs hospitals with innocent civilians, has more military bases in foreign countries than those foreign countries's own military bases combined, has spy planes infringing foreign air spaces regularly, has politicians whom are exposed to have taken 'funding' from foreign governments running for president, and has the most NUKEs than any other nations or the only NATION to have NUKED other NATIONS in warfare...

...that country would be more of a threat to me. but its illogical to thinnk so...
*patriotism*

I guess the fact the people of china, South Korea and Japan want them to stop dont mean jack to you.

Just another chance to say Bad America LOL. Pathetic.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join