It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I am new at this site so I feel alittle unsure at exactly what to say. I realize that you can never be sure at who is really monitoring you in any time. With a background as a 2nd Force Recon Marine I have personal reasons at being careful at what you do or do not say. I know from the many books I read that this "orginization" that call theirself the Illuminati are to be taken seriously and with a 'wide gaze'. My understanding is you read about them only what they really want you to read.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidluth

I am new at this site so I feel alittle unsure at exactly what to say.

Your opinion will work fine..........we need all the skepitical/open minds voices we can get.............though be careful for the ones who'll cry wolf if you make some outlandish claims without support

My understanding is you read about them only what they really want you to read.

I agree. The world underestimates their power and influence...........the NWO has already taken over......it just looks different because noone could have forseen the capatilistic influence being so successful a hundred years ago.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Welcome abord davidluth

Looking forward at what you have to post...

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hi David.

As you said you have read a lot, I'm just going to 're-acquaint' you with some good material.

The book this thread is named after, by Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler, 95%info, 5% disinfo.

'Trance-formation of America' by Cathy O'Brien, more highly disputed, but its true, if she died at this point the info would be nothing but verified. Again, 95%info, 5% disinfo.

The Control of Candy Jones. Older book, well-accepted but not nearly as informative. Doesn't go into motives for Mind Control, who does it, how, etc. I mean, its even under the presumption she wasn't primarily a SEX Slave. Right... And the abuse since she was a child was coincidental? No, its formulaic.

Once again, welcome David, lets see what you have to offer.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hi agian,

Thanks for the welcome and the new ideal reading material. What are your views on Report from Iron Mountain. I have seen the first video of the author when the first edition came out and it seems to me the reports that came afterwards don't seem to fit the character of the first impression. But...as we all do know you can't always trust what read or see...I was once posted outside of "Iron Mountain" when I was in the Corp for 30 days, what a trip.

I also wondered about Anthony Sutton and his works? I realize some of this is old school but is we forget the fondations that started us questioning "WHY" we can sometime delude some of the truths we do uncover.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
davidluth: You must be referring to Report From Iron Mountain as written by Leonard Lewin. While definitely a great read and an effective anti-war piece, the author claims it is fiction. Here's the facts about it:

Apparently, the genesis of the report occurred in 1966 when Victor Navasky, editor of the Monocle, a magazine of political satire, noticed a New York Times article reporting that the stock market had dipped because of a 'peace scare.' Navasky mentioned this to Lewin who then wrote the report. The two of them presented the report to E.L. Doctorow, editor of the Dial Press. Doctorow agreed to publish the work as nonfiction.

Navasky claimed that the purpose of the hoax had been "to provoke thinking about the unthinkable—the conversion to a peacetime economy and the absurdity of the arms race."

Even though Lewin and Navasky admitted that the report was a hoax, there still remain some who believe it to be an official government document that was leaked to the public. An ultra-rightwing group known as the Liberty Lobby is one such group. Believing that the report was evidence of a secret government plot, the group printed their own edition of the report. When Lewin found out about this, he sued them for copyright infringement. The case was settled out of court with the Liberty Lobby agreeing to pay Lewin an undisclosed sum.

The topic of this thread is the book written by Fritz Springmeyer which is hyperlinked at the top. Although it is fantastic in its content, my own knowledge of people who are raised in sheltered religious environments like the Watchtower Society (Jehovah Witness) has shown me that SRA and manufactured MPD/DID are real. The rank-and-file members of these churches have no idea what hides in the basement of that church.

This is an important thread because we are talking about helpless kids here. Thousands of them disappear every year and over the last decade we have seen how large the child-raping community of planet earth actually is.

If there is even 50% truth to this book, it represents the worst possible evil on earth, IMO.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Have you Ever watched anyu of alex jone's movies on the Illuminati?

dh

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I guess there are some serious doubts about Fritz Springmeier
On the other hand there must be a reason he's serving such a long stretch in a penitentiary on the basis of a plea-bargain frame-up by two known criminals
Why he has been arrested and jailed on two previous occasions on obviously facile marijuana trading charges, and held under a house arrest conditions
Why he was equated with terrorism by his trial judge for no good reason

www.apfn.org...

www.apfn.org...

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Excellent links, dh. This is a well-intentioned Christian who is crusading against what he sees as true evil. Nobody would go to the depth of research he did only to then bomb some building or whatever. It doesn't fit.

His description of trauma based mind control is the best description anywhere and it deserves to be discussed.

[edit on 10-2-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The problem lies not in the fact that he is the best MC researcher to date, the problem lies in the fact that once someone is 'set up', then everything they have stated is assumed to be true.

But in Fritz's case, I still only believe 95% of what he said, mainly because of not naming his sources, and the fact that he is alive

What people will deny, even if they admit the possibility of MC, is that it has existed for millenia. Spellbound, awestruck (literally), brainwashing...

Where do stories of people being put under an evil magician/witch's spell come from? People's imagination, or real life stories of Mind Control?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   

What people will deny, even if they admit the possibility of MC, is that it has existed for millenia.

Yes, which is absurd. If a person is in pain, they will naturally accept a solution and in fact they will align their minds with that solution if it brings cessation to the pain. This was proven with American soldiers who were captured in Korea and brainwashed by the Chinese. Such trauma based manipulation of people isn't tough and surely has existed for centuries, but has been hidden by the elites as "high secret knowledge".

Springmeier stretches his own credibility in many cases, but the information this guy has dug up rings true in many places. I also agree with you that if he dies, his books will become more credible.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Could Micheal Jackson be a victim of Mind-control?

Also, does he MPD or DID?

Is it possible that his programmings (or MC System in his Mind) are starting to fail?...If so, that would why he is in trouble right now...and that his handler/controller no longer find him usefull.

It's also possible the allegations (child molestation and more...) against Micheal Jackson be true!...It's also quite often that illuminati MC slaves become the Handler/Controller of (another) new victim...

[edit on 11-2-2005 by mwen]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Yes, Michael Jackson is a victim of Mind-Control and Programming, however his programming is wearing down and the illuminati have no longer use for him. (I believe it was to do with the Black against White agenda).

Thats all i know about Mr Jackson, no idea if the allegations of child molestation are true, but if the evidence shows it, so be it.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Yes, Michael Jackson is a victim of Mind-Control and Programming, however his programming is wearing down and the illuminati have no longer use for him. (I believe it was to do with the Black against White agenda).

Thats all i know about Mr Jackson, no idea if the allegations of child molestation are true, but if the evidence shows it, so be it.

Merger:
Nice to hear from you...

Also, there is a rumor that his father may have been his Handler...

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
One thing about MPD is that the scarring of the brain stem supposedly causes many super abilities like photographic memory and uncanny performance abilities. Michael Jackson as a child was eerily composed and adult-like in my opinion. Jackson's family were Jehovah Witness when he was growing up which is a known cover-faith for many mind control victims.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Yeah, and his dad has blue eyes, for what its worth...

I know I wouldn't want to look that man in the eyes. I mean, try searching for stats about black people with blue eyes. Its not (NEARLY) as common as you might hope.

I personally think his father abused him, ritually, which made him very composed as a child, and well, all over the place as an adult. I wouldn't say they are done with Michael just yet.

Jackson's case is about saying celebrity weirdness is justified. In a lot of ways, no other celebrity could seem weird after this guy...

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Here is a little preview of Alex Jones take on the Illuminati

Fascinated by symbolism and numerology, the globalists' favorite tactic is to leave blueprints to their plans "hidden in plain view." From messages delivered to the masses through the media and films to Time Warner's all-seeing eye, we are repeatedly reminded by the illuminati themselves that they are controlling us and are omnipresent. World leaders from Clinton to Prince William have been photographed proudly flashing the sign of the devil. Architecture around the globe is laid out to represent their occult icons or structured based on occult numerology (like the pyramid Mitterand had constructed at the Louvre, which is made of 666 pieces of gold glass). The New World Order's symbolism is everywhere and there are globalist fingerprints all over the September 11th attacks as well as the Madrid train bombing.

infowars.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Mwen,

Yes more than likely his father would have been his handler. Not all handlers KNOW they are handlers either, it could be a paternal form of handling. But from the way he was treated, then yes, His father would most likely be the candidate.

Wonder who his handler would be now though, since handlers change as kids grow up.... hrmmmm

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Has anyone tried writing to Fritz in prison? If so, I'd like to have the address so I can contact him.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
The reason the symptoms of abuse, and multiple personalities, etc. were not noted in the field of medicine until about the 1800s....

Is because these people (who were abused, and suffered from mental illness) were probably in the Kings Court, for example, or perhaps children of a wealthy family, etc.

Face it, our world a few hundred years ago knew a lot about slaves, we just have to admit they knew a little about drugging, dissassociation, and hypnotic suggestion.

Now let me ask EVERYONE, the word 'spellBOUND', what does it mean? Similar connation to Hypnosis? Brainwashing? Mind Control? Yes, it means complete control over someone. Now re-think the past.

Great post.

Yes, mind control exists, in many forms, and has for a very long time. The most amazing thing is that people choose not to accept its reality.

Here's a thread I wrote up on Mind Control, great resources in here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The first step in fighting mind control is for the person to realize that they are in fact, controlled.

Furthermore, we all are controlled in one form or another.

What is "FREE"?

What is "Awake"?

Just concepts that an individual is comfortable with, not a true benchmark.

X
X

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join