It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Needed Help During The CIC Forum, Had Ear Piece

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: SudoNim

Hey at least I don't support a dirt Ignorant, flag waving bigot like the Diaper Queen!
I can guarantee you, she has your name on her red flag.

Talking about flag of ignorance, go ahead and keep bumping this thread.....
You are doing me and my buddies a favor!

Every bump is more views. How can that be a good think for you when you have been made to look a fool in this thread.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Your pretty easy, taking the bait and all.....

Looks like your alone and desperate for this to be untrue?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Attention!!!!

This is a friendly reminder that this forum is NOT the Mud Pit. So the blatant political trollery, personal attacks and otherwise unsavory remarks need to stop. Further posts along this line will result in not only post removal, but quite possibly the suspension of posting privileges. Just a reminder that posts removed as political trollery automatically count as TWO warnings.

That's just the way it is, folks. So let's not go there.

As always, do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Your pretty easy, taking the bait and all.....

Looks like your alone and desperate for this to be untrue?

You keep spamming that image like it means something.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

So the majority of conservative viewers of Drudge think it was an ear piece? What a shocker. You are using confirmation bias to support you view. It's a fallacy. Facts speak louder than polls.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Drudge can take all the polls he wants, but that doesn't negate the fact that other photos show there is no earpiece

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I love how the picture showing the "unfortunate light reflection" has it's resolution drastically reduced.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

snopes might fool the likes of Joe Dirt and Justin Bieber fans.... and the 6% above.

You have one guy on snopes proclaim Hillary "most likely captured a light source" lol. His research and analysis is poorly amateur at best.

edit on 11-9-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Slave2theTruth
Except what they tell the people and what they actually do are never the same.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

So the majority of conservative viewers of Drudge think it was an ear piece? What a shocker. You are using confirmation bias to support you view. It's a fallacy. Facts speak louder than polls.

Whether she was or wasn't doesn't really matter now. The narrative is out there and people will be watching for it at the debates. I'm afraid that is what politics has become.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Wow! She's SO diabolically evil that she didn't even have enough common sense to have someone make her one that wouldn't be totally obvious.

Oh, and by the way. Does anyone remember all the people fainting at Obama's speeches way back when and Obama somehow knowing it was happening behind him and spinning around to save the day like Superman? Yeah. I'm sure that wasn't fake.

It's funny that people think any of this is real. I mean, seriously. I don't trust anyone I see on TV. I don't care who it is.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think most sane and rational people now accept that she is almost done for

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join