It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Delonge....... The latest!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
So i haven't checked in on our much maligned, celebrity authorised whistleblower Tom De Longe in a while, but he has been highlighting a recent find by the Russian SETI researchers of a "promising" signal found that may be intelligent coming from a star, sounds familiar eh, well when i googled to find out more about this signal i did find quite a bit of information on it from various reputable sources and its very interesting....
www.astronomy.com...
www.forbes.com...
i did search ATS for this and could only find threads about a previous signal from 2015 mostly, but this is being reported now as if its new, or is this just a new development, or is it just the ATS is so far ahead of the MSM that this news is just coming out there lol, (quite possibly)
Anyway here is a link to TDLs latest tweets and his next novel is due out on Oct 4th but it isn't the one were waiting for i dont think, it looks like a ghost story but then again it could all be related...
twitter.com...

hopefully someone can get to the bottom of this signal for me and tell me whether this is old news, if it is as recent as the articles say, why cant i find any threads on it as it is "promising"

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

The first link you posted has an update which clearly states "probably not Aliens".

Haven't got the time now to find you a link but pretty sure I read it was a US surveillance asset that probably caused the readings.

Anything associated with TDL should be treated with suspicion as he is either allowing himself to be used or is being used.

edit on 8-9-2016 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

sorry, its been posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

If you searched here on ATS...that was your problem. Long standing issue (years) with it. Better go to GOOGLE or another search engine...put in topic/thread/question-SLASH ATS..and you'd find it.

Ex: Space Signal/ATS

'welcome...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

cheers mate, i will remember that in future

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

No prob! Its been an issue through the years and not ATS's fault. I think it came down to all the different devices, servers, locations etc around the world these last years...that just one fix to try and correct it...hasnt been effective for everyone, everywhere. Technology has zoooomed ahead, and harder to keep up with!

Not for lack of trying on ATS part. They have! Its just amazingly fast and effective when using any outside search engine with a SLASH ATS (ie: "Space Signal/ATS") after the question or thread title.

Good day to you from across the pond!

edit on 8-9-2016 by mysterioustranger because: no morning coffee

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I thought Tom was in the know?

Russia sat on this for a year and from what I gather we might be too late to receive the signal again, if we do then yes it's "irregular" to say the least.

I'm no expert in Astronomy though.

Did Tom ever share anything we didn't already know or that has never been shared?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Did Tom ever share anything we didn't already know or that has never been shared?

Yes, apparently a real sekret machine was used by Spielberg in a tv series from the 90's.

edit on 56930America/ChicagoThu, 08 Sep 2016 07:56:27 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Yes, apparently a real sekret machine was used by Spielberg in a tv series from the 90's.

source please? what machine? what series?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

source please? what machine? what series?

that was joke.

He posted a tweet stating a picture of a real sekret machine.

the problem was, that ufo turned out to be a fake picture of a ufo used in a Spielberg tv series.

from what i have seen he has provided nothing as evidence and what he has provided has turned out to be fake or a hoax.

edit on 46930America/ChicagoThu, 08 Sep 2016 19:46:55 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Soooo, ahem. Not a lot.

I'm sorry but the title celebrity doesn't cut you slack, I have nothing against the man just what he is trying to sell me.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Soooo, ahem. Not a lot.

I would say nothing so far would be the more appropriate answer.

I'm sorry but the title celebrity doesn't cut you slack, I have nothing against the man just what he is trying to sell me.

Not sure if the apology is towards me or just in general, since I'm not cutting him any lack because of his celebrity status.

I find his story full of holes with more evidence leaning towards a willful hoax, unwillful hoax, or purely gorilla sales tactics. On the other hand I haven't seen any evidence so far to to indicate he is legit.

edit on 29930America/ChicagoFri, 09 Sep 2016 09:29:47 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I agree. It's possible he fully believes in what he is doing.

Not sure if the apology is towards me or just in general

I'm English, I'm always sorry.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

ah i see, didnt know bout that, that is funny.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Yeah, no offense, but I'm not impressed at all with DeLong. Just the way he promoted his stupid book...calling it a 'platform' or something like that, completely marking oriented, so one knows where he puts his priorities.

I read. A lot. But I would never purchase anything from this guy. All he cares about is money, and it's so obvious it's sad. Heck, he answered like 2 questions and split. I guess butt hurt or something, though I couldn't find anything insulting. So it's just another sign of what he REALLY thinks about people...not much. And the feeling is definitely mutual.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

yeah im pretty much thinking hes just another mason trying to fleece us out of some cash, with greed being their God, he has loads of Masonic Symbolism in his work, i still am interested in what he has to say though, although i will find out without giving him any money, but thats just me

edit on 14-9-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

No one really needs to know what DeLonge has to say dude. All the info is already out there. For instance, want to know what really happened at Area 51? Sean David Morton wrote two books that encompass the history of Area 51, but disguised it as fiction. That name of the book is 'Sands Of Time' and you can find it on Amazon, or abebooks.com

Want to know the true history of the world? Or more about alien history? Read the books of Stewart Swerdlow, who is the son of the ex-KGB chief and published a number of books explaining what he learned.

So, DeLonge is too late to the game. If he weren't a schmuck, then perhaps people would be interested in whatever tidbits of possible new information he could uncover. But the fact is, any info would be buried under such bull$hit, that it just wouldn't be worth anyone's time. He's way more interested in creating a marketing campaign to make money than he is in disclosure. What a fraud...

And how do we know that Morton's book is the real deal? Well, he's been harassed by the IRS ever since he published that book...and even been arrested by them. This is how the PTB, who are the bankers, deal with this kind of thing, when they can't kill you. Cowards, all of them...
edit on 17-9-2016 by nomoredemsorreps because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

Nice mate i will try and pick some of them up 2nd hand on amazon, thanks. i believe DeLonge is trying to squeeze the UFO industry off the the back of his Rocker Fame to0, and for that reason i wont be buying nothing hes selling..

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I agree that Tom is trying to make $$$ from the information he supposedly has, which is kind of annoying. But, in a similar way, I really enjoyed the Stargate SG-1 series which supposedly released classified information in a "fictional" light. Thus, I think I will enjoy whatever fictional format he produces with supposedly leaked classified information. That's the fun of it. I'm not just sitting around listening to a whistleblower. I get to experience a sci-fi story and use my imagination to enjoy what could possibly be true.

I read the Sekret Machines book. Being a writer myself, I thought it was brutally slow in developing the plot, but overall has a good premise. Personally, and this is just an opinion, but I think Book 1 could have been condensed and been the 1st half of Book 1. I just wish there was more substance to it, which there would be if it weren't spread so thin.

But speaking of the premise: Ancient gods of mythology are real and are still here. I've been toying with this theory for a few years now, so I was pleasantly surprised to hear his theory (MIC's theory) in the end of the C2CAM interview. Have there been any others in this field exploring this idea?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: OperationWTFever

yes im interested in his new book, i too love the idea of their being Gods of the ancient times, did you know TDLs co-author just jumped into a thread to put a few things straight, think he may be gone again now though....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join