It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Man Outside Time - Q & A

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity
a reply to: TheChuckster

interesting...

so this seems almost like a law of karma, which causes things to bounce back to natural balance in a manner of speaking.

would you please explain a bit or two...of your views about karma?

also this reminds me about how body and mind reacts to extremes, as opposites can be experienced as the same.

Karma is like Newtons Law - for every action exists a positive or negative reaction.

It might not be today or tomorrow or the next week, but it will come back around eventually.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

What is your agenda in ATS? It clearly comes across as non sincerer to those of us who've been online for decades.

It's simple Noiden!

World Domination

I'm kidding man

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Answer the question then neighbour

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheChuckster

interesting...

so this seems almost like a law of karma, which causes things to bounce back to natural balance in a manner of speaking.

also this reminds me about how body and mind reacts to extremes, as opposites can be experienced as the same.

Karma is like Newtons Law - for every action exists a positive or negative reaction.

It might not be today or tomorrow or the next week, but it will come back around eventually.

And there I was thinking you couldn't stoop any lower...
You don't get it, do you? Your ego blots out everything, it's hard to watch.

What does it mean, every action causes a reaction, is just that. No reward or punishment, just development.
To compare a natural law to an invention of a hierarchy based suppressing society is indeed mind blowing and probably the sign of what an 》¿⊙# you are.
₩♧☆|~ like no other member of ATS. You're really the d&%$#@×÷ EVER and yet you think you're so wise it is just rank.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

haha

why such a strong reaction, maybe your own mind is also trying to show you something?

i mean .. he is just explaining his view in simple terms pointing to non duality, maybe not as much in this post than some others...

Many of his posts are in my opinion hinting to that, but people misunderstand because it seems like it is something special when it is the opposite of that.

Purity. Innocence.
Within us all and intuition is a part of that...in my opinion.

but i can be also delusional or smoke to much pot, this is still a mystery.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

yup,
but can a person process it in different ways, like with practice and wisdom so we can "empty" all karma in one lifetime in your opinion ?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

No, just no. The strong reaction comes from him not being able to tell a fart from a thought. The Man Outside Time - Q & A, that alone shows how full of himself he is.

And he never, literally not once said sthg besides, I am so awesome, I know everything, in this annoying condescending tone, like he is St.Braindead.

He is only hinting, because he is empty. Nothing to say, I have met parrots smarter than him.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Karma? Really? Isn't it obvious that's a fairy tale to suppress the need to take action in your own hands?

There is no good, unless someone does it.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

karma means the opposite for me, the point being, we should be IT, each one of us in our own way!
Learning being the point, that is the only thing it matters in our life and until we do not learn what we need to, we will be stuck in my opinion...until life shows us, whether we want it or not because sometimes we can be very stubborn or blind due to attachments and clinging to wrong views.

karma means in a way - every action counts, every thought and emotion...nothing is separated and everything is related to cause and effect and conditioned to something other...at least this is how it seems to me from relative point of view.

if you would like to read about it, i am implying also the twelve links of causation from buddhist perspective.

just to emphasize - it means self responsibility, conviction and self effort to learn spreading inner light around us in any way or form...moment.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Karma? Really? Isn't it obvious that's a fairy tale to suppress the need to take action in your own hands?

There is no good, unless someone does it.

I merely stated that Karmic based force exists in a way that is a simple scientific explanation, but I never once said you pay as in "Go to hell or something".

I never even said one should not take action into their hands.

Seriously, I wonder what I did to piss in your cup of morning coffee

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

haha

why such a strong reaction, maybe your own mind is also trying to show you something?

i mean .. he is just explaining his view in simple terms pointing to non duality, maybe not as much in this post than some others...

Many of his posts are in my opinion hinting to that, but people misunderstand because it seems like it is something special when it is the opposite of that.

Purity. Innocence.
Within us all and intuition is a part of that...in my opinion.

but i can be also delusional or smoke to much pot, this is still a mystery.

Don't need to defend me man it's ok. His hatred is justified of being felt like I'm leading him on a goose chase, which partially was as I did keep some info off limits.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

originally posted by: TheChuckster

interesting...

And there I was thinking you couldn't stoop any lower...
You don't get it, do you? Your ego blots out everything, it's hard to watch.

What does it mean, every action causes a reaction, is just that. No reward or punishment, just development.
To compare a natural law to an invention of a hierarchy based suppressing society is indeed mind blowing and probably the sign of what an 》¿⊙# you are.
₩♧☆|~ like no other member of ATS. You're really the d&%$#@×÷ EVER and yet you think you're so wise it is just rank.

No more goose chases, ask anything just go for it man!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hello Chuckster.
If you are outside of time: is the majority of Mankind inside time? If so: please describe the difference between the two.
-
Do you experience vibrations and frequencies, the same as other humans?

Peace.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
Hello Chuckster.
If you are outside of time: is the majority of Mankind inside time? If so: please describe the difference between the two.
-
Do you experience vibrations and frequencies, the same as other humans?

Peace.

You know those people that seem like they glow with joy, happiness, kindness and are down to earth? Literally they radiate energy it's insane to even consider the notion, it's like a vibrational frequency that they emit and you just want to stick around it. All humans have the built in mechanism when it comes to vibrations and frequencies, they know something is wrong before it goes wrong. Some are just more accustomed to the ability to physiologically and psychologically observe and sense energy, it's in built it's there and everyone has it, some just use it more and better than others.

Majority of mankind is inside time yes, to be outside time is all I can say really really weird your perception fractures. Picture staring inside a mirror and you see yourself staring into the same mirror, while other you is staring at another you inside another mirror and the loop goes on. Same goes for backwards notion of the past, which ever you that you are now is merely a perception of another you. At a stage it nearly drove me insane and it actually proves the logical explanation why one can not predict the future to 100% accuracy.

As the time line dilation between the subject you of the perceived origin may see one thing, while the other you of the parallel origin is experiencing the same thing but with additional details. The closest accuracy that I was able to ever achieve was 60% barely even scratching the surface of the 50% most times, it is also the reason why I haven't cheated my way at winning the lottery.

There are too many variables and too many parallel notions that may merge with your current state resulting in an altered result to the originally perceived outcome. This is also the problem with time travel and why in the future it's going to cause a lot of problems, although we will be able to achieve the notion of time manipulation (even though it would not be manipulation more of going with the stream). We will not be able to properly allocate the correct timeline to have enough impact on the current timeline, thusly rendering us as one would say "Trying to put together an IKEA cupboard in pitch darkness".

So, Yes time travel is possible, but allocating and calculating the correct co-ordinates of the right timeline are astronomically impossible.

On, occasional basis we also have a process called the merge, where two parallels merge with one another thusly creating a paradox. It is the very same paradox humans know as Deja Vu when two parallels with similar events merge they experience time lag, you know what is going to happen and yet you have no slightest notion as to why. Also for a smoother transition one of the 2 parallels alters the event details ever so slightly, basically fine tuning and adjusting the transition of time. The architecture of time and the principals that go with understanding it are very limited for our current linguistics, all I can say that at this moment our thesis and understanding of time are nothing but a theoretical concept. A human based concept lacking in the vast potential applications that it can yield.

All that probably sounded insane

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Answer the question then neighbour

To share most of my knowledge and give mankind the notion that things are applicable to change

Also don't forget! World Domination

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

why do you think others should see you as ('more') in anyway, then anyone else?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

why do you think others should see you as ('more') in anyway, then anyone else?

They shouldn't that's the issue, they are perceiving it as their own concept of understanding. I'm no different than a new born child.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

So, Yes time travel is possible, but allocating and calculating the correct co-ordinates of the right timeline are astronomically impossible.

I am not the first person to discuss it, but for whatever reason reading it in these pages in conjunction with some of the threads in this discussion forum made me consider the idea from a different perspective. I love language, and consider language to be one of our primary methods of manipulating reality. I tend to dissect language when words are presented to me. What is interesting about the statement "nothing is real" is that while it is clearly a statement of words, it is also a mathematical statement:

0=R

Where "R" is "real" or "reality". In this format, the mathematical statement is for the most part the same as the verbal statement. However, with the equation something deeper is revealed. "R" represents a variable concept, arguably what "reality" essentially is. 0, however, is a constant value...the lack of value or nil. This suggests that "reality" is in fact a non-state, a state of emptiness. All other concepts...all other values, thus become "unreal". Having value negates the "reality" of item or event in question, according to the equation 0="R".

But, let us take the statement "nothing is real" a step further. The word "nothing" is actually a contraction of two words, "no" and "thing", each with a distinct meaning. "No" is essentially "anti", "non", "none", or the reversal of some state. "Thing" is essentially a variable has yet to be defined, but is a variable in a state of being. Mathematically, the equation changes:

-X=R

Where "X" is the variable concept "thing" and "R" is the variable concept "reality". A deeper concept reveals itself. "Thing" is a state of being. "Reality" thus becomes the state of non-being. Any other state of being becomes "unreal"...a delusion of perception.

Lets consider some other philosophical arguments regarding "reality".

R=>0<

This is meant to represent the idea that "reality is everything", but my keyboard lacks an infinity symbol. This idea of course creates a paradox; for "reality" to be everything, it would need to also be everything that is "unreal". All concepts, delusions, imaginings, become "real" and all definition becomes pointless. We would thus find that:

>0

To recap about at which upon reaching the highest level the ability to create a universe is achievable then consider the possibility that our own universe was conceived in such a manner. This notion is so compelling to me that it began my life's journey as a magi many years past. I once had the privilege of communication with a highly intelligent, but malevolent entity from Universe B. It claimed to me that it created this universe simply because it could and hinted that it could make it cease to be if it so wished. That's the short version and I will not go into detail what else it claimed for it greatly unsettled me. However I establish contact again a few years from now. You see all my knowledge concerning this comes from the future. I'm just waiting to catch myself up. We all are.

All the thoughts, images and behaviors which we attach to ourselves are of a false reality and with such a realization one becomes 'awake', thus personal integrity is maintained because all the actions that proceed from that are pure in intent. And besides, the Molly alter is under guarded lock and key and is self programmed meme-hack of my mind. l am permitted to say no more about Molly so please don't ask.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

but even just making this thread is you implying that you have more enlightening information then others, why would that be?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

but even just making this thread is you implying that you have more enlightening information then others, why would that be?

To who's perception would that be? To me I'm just like anyone else but merely someone who decided to pay attention instead of being glued to a screen. To others I would be seen as someone who is more enlightened or supernatural etc.

It is based on the concept of each individual perception.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join