It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Man Outside Time - Q & A

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Hello,

You're probably wondering as to why I am making this thread, well I believe it is time to come clean on most of things that I have hinted at and portrayed within my posts, the several discussions that took place and the mysterious way of writing answers that I used to avoid questions that surfaced.

I here by would like to make this a Question & Answer thread that will shed more light on the truth about your's truly mysterious and the things that I keep off the board that is ATS.

All Questions will be Answered, there will be no going around the question, direct and honest truth will be told.

I feel it's time to get this bolder off my chest so to speak.

Ask away, keep it civilized and please respect other peoples inquiries

edit on 7-9-2016 by TheChuckster because: Correction

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheChuckster

So, what is the boulder? Questions may come easier if you give some background. Otherwise, have to go back through all your threads

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

So, what is the boulder? Questions may come easier if you give some background. Otherwise, have to go back through all your threads

It is the partial dishonesty of going around questions and not really giving the 100% honest truth about certain issues.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Is ATS all a-gaggle about your mysterious ways?
Do you posses the 100% honest truth?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
1. Does the name Kiro mean anything to you?

2. Robots: cute little helpers or homocidal maniacs?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Ok for starters, you seem familiar to me. Do you have a YT channel by chance?

Nevermind😆... I've only seen Supernatural a couple of times.

edit on 7-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Oh boy.

Let me guess... Maitreya? Ascended Master?
edit on 7-9-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
Is ATS all a-gaggle about your mysterious ways?
Do you posses the 100% honest truth?

My truth is limited to my own understanding of what I observed through experiences, thusly my truth can not be your truth although in some ways we all experience certain similarities in life.

For me ATS is more of a sharing panel of different individuals that experience certain events that lead to the ultimate question - Why?

I feel that one can not claim and say that "My word is the true word" because even if one experiences the same thing - How are we not to know that it is not fabricated?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Oh boy.

Let me guess... Maitreya? Ascended Master?

Nope! I will not claim such a thing because even I don't know everything.

I'm a man that is aware of time, parallels and certain events + drawn knowledge from experiences. Nothing more than a human occupying this reality like anyone else.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
1. Does the name Kiro mean anything to you?

2. Robots: cute little helpers or homocidal maniacs?

1. It rings a bell for some reason, but I can not put my mind or a finger onto the reason as to why. But I think it sounds to me more like the name Kiros or Kuros, if we were to get to the real ping on the memory cortex. However, still no clue as to what is the meaning or importance of that name is.

2. They can be cute and can be very deadly, depending on who programs their functions and remember machines don't have emotions they base their judgement on calculations. So if a machine sees it fit to kill us all in order for the planet to survive, it 100% will because based on laws of preservation it does not care. For it the act of greatest evil such as removing mankind to keep the planetary equation safe and stable is above preserving mankind.

I hope that answered your questions!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Ok for starters, you seem familiar to me. Do you have a YT channel by chance?

Nevermind😆... I've only seen Supernatural a couple of times.

You too good sir, you too! Currently no, I have not bothered with setting up a YT channel.

Also it's a good conceptual show that puts a fun way of answering certain questions that may arise in one's own life to certain topics.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheChuckster

My truth is limited to my own understanding of what I observed through experiences, thusly my truth can not be your truth although in some ways we all experience certain similarities in life.

For me ATS is more of a sharing panel of different individuals that experience certain events that lead to the ultimate question - Why?

I feel that one can not claim and say that "My word is the true word" because even if one experiences the same thing - How are we not to know that it is not fabricated?

-
Indeed: how can we know if this is all contrived, programmed, or just random?
Have a good evening.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Hey there. Nice to see you posting again.

So I have this ability from my future self that helps me navigate along particular choices.

edit on 7-9-2016 by Tindalos2013 because: spoons

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Going to have to start watching again. When 'Fringe' and 'Eureka' ended, i needed a backup.
Not sure if you're the right person to ask but...
2 month back, I mistook a word that a friend said. Me not knowing said Zozo or zoso. It sounded like Soso, a babies nick name for Sophia. I was prompted never to state the first 2 names. Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Going to have to start watching again. When 'Fringe' and 'Eureka' ended, i needed a backup.
Not sure if you're the right person to ask but...
2 month back, I mistook a word that a friend said. Me not knowing said Zozo or zoso. It sounded like Soso, a babies nick name for Sophia. I was prompted never to state the first 2 names. Any thoughts?

No idea man
Sorry

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Lol.. it's ok. Thought I'd ask.🤗

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013

Hey there. Nice to see you posting again.

So I have this ability from my future self that helps me navigate along particular choices.

Oooo so it is the conceptual ability of altering your timeline events to better suit your life situation?

Nice

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

What do you want to 'come clean' about? What exactly are you referring to? Not too familiar with your threads.
What do you consider yourself an expert in?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

What do you want to 'come clean' about? What exactly are you referring to? Not too familiar with your threads.
What do you consider yourself an expert in?

Even I myself am not an expert because I am aware about those above me who are, so I'm more of middle to early middle management position.

Just coming clean to answering all questions instead of side stepping them, I'd like to stop fabricating certain answers about certain questions.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I just looked over your threads. The Edgar Allen Poe Time Traveler thread was interesting. I see that you have posted a few about the Antichrist.
Who do you think the Antichrist is?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join