It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Fantasy + Classical/Game Music fans - FINAL FANTASY XV Live at Abbey Road Studios

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Join us on 7th September, 2016 at 19:00 BST for an exclusive live performance of songs from the FINAL FANTASY XV soundtrack performed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra featuring an appearance from FINAL FANTASY XV composer, Yoko Shimomura. The latest instalment in the classic series, FINAL FANTASY XV is set in an enthralling world where fantasy meets reality. Players will embark on an adventure like no other. With a captivating cast of characters, breath-taking visuals, open world exploration and thrilling action-packed real time combat, FINAL FANTASY XV is the ultimate FINAL FANTASY experience for both newcomers to the series and series fans alike.

Just popped up in my recommended youtube playlist but the London Philharmonic Orchestra are doing a live stream playing the Final Fantasy XV score

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I want to like this game, but the more information that comes out the less I find myself caring. FF series always has amazing music, playing through VI right now. Demo for XV was blegh.

Thanks for sharing, leaving this up.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Cheers, Final Fantasy always has great songs...

The Cosmo Canyon song off FF VII is my favourite, the Seto scene always brings tears to this soppy sods eyes.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Yeah, one thing I've always liked about the FF series was the music scores even in the days of 16bit music

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
There's a lot of great music from the Final Fantasy series. Though I've always been partial to Faye Wong's song "Eyes on Me" from Final Fantasy 8.

I know, I'm a big softy. Sue me.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I just purchased it. Haven't had a chance to play it yet. I have gotten mixed signals about it. Some say it was a "great" game, while others have been rather "meh" about it.
The only other Final Fantasies I have played was I played 12 and I played HeavenSword online for quite some time. I really liked HeavenSword but the longer you're there, the more toxic the community becomes. I loved the game itself, but ultimately the community caused me to put the game aside.
edit on 28-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

join