It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi begs Paul Ryan to NOT use the hacked docs./e-mail debacle in this year's race...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Greetings-

Really? It has come to this? One Party pleading with another (like there is a difference) to NOT use the proven lies against those who lied. In another new ATS™ thread it has been proven that Russia had absolutely nothing to do with the hacks but don't take My word for it here it is from Mr. Putin:
For his part, Mr. Putin has denied that his government was responsible for the hacking but has made no effort to conceal his pleasure about the disclosures.

“Listen, does it even matter who hacked this data?” Mr. Putin said in a Bloomberg News interview last week. “The important thing is the content that was given to the public.”

www.washingtontimes.com...

www.nytimes.com...

Now for those w/a short memory, this is the same Nancy Pelosi who told Congress that in order to figure out "what the ACA™ entailed was by passing it" Ever since then I've personally had $1207/month extracted from My police retirement for "Affordable Healthcare" Whose? That isn't affordable!!

And for those who automatically think that this is a post to pump Trump, please.. He is 'almost' as big a Crook as Hillary. I started out this years race for Johnson but the TPP™ if You read the thing will make You cringe, unless You are like these politicians and only think of Yourself, if You have any friends or kids and they'll need a job, You better read the fine-print something that Ms. Pelosi DIDN'T WANT anyone to read the ACA™ prior to voting for it..

Ms. Pelosi said the 2 parties should unite "in the face of Russia's attempts to tamper with "THE WILL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE"" I guess She left out those who would've voted for Bernie, You know if they (Dem) were playing with a straight deck as opposed a rigged deck and then dealing from the bottom, where THEY dwell..

Stay Hydrated

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Nancy Pelosi begs Paul Ryan to NOT use the hacked docs./e-mail debacle in this year's race

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This coming from a nut like Nancy Pelosi is typical.

The more vocal she gets, the worse it will get for Democrat candidates at all levels.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Here is the link that proves that the Russians are NOT behind the hack, so heads up for more "Deflections"... Now when Ms. Clinton calls for the bombing of Russia because they were behind the hacks You'll know She is lying....AGAIN!!.

More smoke? All those dead bodies linked to The Clinton Cabal all died of 'smoke inhalation' except for the poor bastage that was so distraught with guilt He shot himself in the back of the head 3 times...

www.wsj.com...

How one can defend this type of activity is beyond Me but I don't matter...

It's ALL about YOU...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
When will this woman go away !!! UGH ! She's such a twit . She's probably involved in all the crap and knows she will be in trouble too....

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This coming from a nut like Nancy Pelosi is typical.

The more vocal she gets, the worse it will get for Democrat candidates at all levels.

Worse yet, considering Ryan just got re elected, it wouldn't shock me at all if he did what she was asking!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

This woman is just an idiot.

Every time she opens her mouth, insanity just falls out.

First she calls it "electronic watergate", then somehow comes up with this?

Laughable.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Weren't those DNC emails illegal obtained? Isn't hacking just a fancy word for cyber burglary? Does "Watergate" ring a bell, speaking of short memories?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

First she calls it "electronic watergate", then somehow comes up with this?

Can you imagine if the Nixon administration asked the committee investigating Watergate to overlook the content of the Pentagon Papers based on the intentions of those who published them?

What a joke.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

One Man's trash is another Man's Treasure.

The DNC never did get around to denying the authenticity.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Those communications were NOT trash, put out on the curb for pick up, and hacking isn't the same as "dumpster diving".

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

It actually says 'urges', not 'begs' him to tell Republians to not use hacked documents (no matter who they were hacked by) as the US government considers it a crime. She happens to be in the government. I don't find this odd at all.

Gucifer says the Russians were not involved. How is that proof?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Debbie Wasserman Schultz agrees.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
... and what was her stance when the IRS illegally leaked Romney's tax information?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If I were Trump I would say, "Mr Putin, Tear down this wall...of lies"

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This reality is very disgusting,all this treason going on,lying and nothing is being done,I guess the experiment worked we are watching our country being taken from us,but we are too busy watching the Kardashians,country stole right out from under our nose

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This reality is very disgusting,all this treason going on,lying and nothing is being done,I guess the experiment worked we are watching our country being taken from us,but we are too busy watching the Kardashians,country stole right out from under our nose

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
These warmongers should be imprisoned. All of them.

Naturally I assume Paul Ryan will be using the emails since Pelosi specifically asked him not to, must be pretty damning after all

new topics

top topics

join