It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Levin : "I'm voting for Trump"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Conservative radio talk show host, Mark Levin, has said on his show that he will be voting for Donald Trump.
Previously a vehement Never-Trump advocate, Levin has finally switched and has now stepped (tentatively in that he is still highly critical) on to the Trump Train.

This is significant in the sense that Trump still needs to win more support amongst Republicans, and importantly has headroom to do so. He is already winning with independents and if he can muster 90+% of Republicans and push turn out, he actually has a chance of winning.

www.conservativereview.com...

edit on 7/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So the big dope is singing a new tune...

I wonder why -- the real reason why. Hillary hasn't changed. Trump hasn't changed. There's more to this.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Conservative radio talk show host, Mark Levin, has said on his show that he will be voting for Donald Trump.

The very fact that a Conservative Talk show host announcing he will vote for the GOP Nominee somehow warrants headlines and celebration indicates how profoundly faulted the nominee is.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Mark Levin's support is not something to celebrate about. He is a hard Right Wing propagandist. Then again, Trump's campaign manager is a hard Right Wing propagandist.

Not good people to surround yourself with.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
One ahole supporting another ahole that comes as a shock.

This is significant in the sense that Trump still needs to win more support amongst Republicans, and importantly has headroom to do so. He is already winning with independents and if he can muster 90+% of Republicans and push turn out, he actually has a chance of winning.

You need to brush up on how the Presidential election here in the states works. He could win the popular vote and still lose the election just ask Al Gore how that works.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

You need to brush up on how the Presidential election here in the states works. He could win the popular vote and still lose the election just ask Al Gore how that works.

True, Trump is behind Clinton in the electoral college numbers. Popularity poll numbers are BS.

www.latimes.com...

If Trump shows up to the debates....he needs to win decisively, or it's adios...

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

Mark who?
edit on 7-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Mark Levin's support is not something to celebrate about. He is a hard Right Wing propagandist. Then again, Trump's campaign manager is a hard Right Wing propagandist.

Yeah, in other news a scientific report has confirmed water is wet....... Not sure why this would be news.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: introvert

Yeah, in other news a scientific report has confirmed water is wet....... Not sure why this would be news.

It would be like the Clinton Campaign celebrating that Rachel Maddow decided to vote for her.

It says more about how much disdain there is for Trump amongst his own party than it does anything good.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Obviously.
I have not mentioned the popular vote nationwide, so I don't know what you are talking about. There are never Trump Republicans just like Levin was (in fact many of his followers) in swing states too you know

edit on 7/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Man... the seething OPINIONS are quick!

I think Trump already has it in the bag. I think he had it in the bag a long time ago, to be honest. Now, whether or not the PTB let him win is a different story.

I honestly don't believe this election will be a fair one. If he does win, I think it'll be a narrow one because too many people in big places will do everything they can to make him loose. I think that any person that can piss off the democrat AND republican party is a person worth noting. Should that person win, to me that says that the 'PEOPLE' have had enough and this is what they will do to show it.

I like Levin. He's a bit quacky at times but I like listening to him in small amounts.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Looks like some worried Hillary fans on the thread!

Some conservatives have been holding back from voting Trump. Levin has a lot of followers and has been a never Trump voice for some time. If his audience goes with him, then it will mean more votes for Trump. Pretty simple.

What one thinks of Levin is irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Man... the seething OPINIONS are quick!

I think Trump already has it in the bag. I think he had it in the bag a long time ago, to be honest. Now, whether or not the PTB let him win is a different story.

I honestly don't believe this election will be a fair one. If he does win, I think it'll be a narrow one because too many people in big places will do everything they can to make him loose. I think that any person that can piss off the democrat AND republican party is a person worth noting. Should that person win, to me that says that the 'PEOPLE' have had enough and this is what they will do to show it.

I like Levin. He's a bit quacky at times but I like listening to him in small amounts.

Yep, lot's of deflections and missing the point totally to boot.
I think there are quite a few panicking after saying the election was over two weeks ago.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Levin's endorsement could be worth 2 million votes at least.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Levin's endorsement could be worth 2 million votes at least.

Maybe not so much as that - Levin has lost some of his audiences with his quite vitriolic anti-Trump shows over the last few months (which may well be one of the drivers of his change of heart). That said, his new position could bring a deciding number of votes in close swing states. The polls show that Trump is starting to win Republicans over to the level he needs, but he is yet to break 90% support. If he does, it's worth 2-3% points overall and more in some swing states.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Another Sell out. Wow.

He's buying the propaganda now too.

He'll even tell you that Trump is no conservative. He's just hoping that Trump will have "some" conservative policies, advisers or will appoint a conservative supreme court nominee. The truth is that Trump has been a Liberal all of his life. He's been a die hard supporter of the Clinton's their entire life.

I'm telling you again. We have to break this system Third party all day, because at the end of the day, there is no difference between Hillary and Trump. Both unethical Jerks.

I'm thinking that someone threatened Levin or else he really is just part of the two party collective.
edit on 7-9-2016 by amazing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join