It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS’ New Top Military Commander was Trained in U.S. by Blackwater and State Department

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Isis is the elite tool. Period! Have known that all along and the kind of world we're in. We're paying huge salaries to absolute criminal. You don't wait until the election to get rid of Obama, and then pay out tons of money. You impeach and imprison for treason and set a strong message. You deal with the corruption. You don't accept the system.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I agree but it seems most of our society doesn't. Corruption via money seems to be acceptable in the business/political model.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Wikipedia confirms many of the claims in OP.. the man spent 11 years training in 5 different counterterrorism programs. Seems like it did a whole lot of good! /sarcasm

en.wikipedia.org...

This is disheartening

It did a lot of good for him because we are the terrorists that he has been trained to counter, they pretty much gave the enimines our play book like we have done so many times before. ....our government will never learn.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Some European and Arab intelligence officials tried to tell American counterparts that the U.S. was making mistakes training these people because they had a jihadis agenda. What did some of the American intelligence officials say?
Read the bold print below:

n August 2014, the Washington Post reported that fighters who had been trained by Western forces, including the U.S., in Libya had found their way to terror groups at the beginning of the Syrian conflict:

Some European and Arab intelligence officials also voiced their worries and frustration about what they call the mistakes the United States has made in handling the uprisings in Arab states. “We had, in the early stages, information that radical groups had used the vacuum of the Arab Spring, and that some of the people the U.S. and their allies had trained to fight for ‘democracy’ in Libya and Syria had a jihadist agenda — already or later, [when they] joined al Nusra or the Islamic State,” a senior Arab intelligence official said in a recent interview. He said that often his U.S. counterparts would say things like, “We know you are right, but our president in Washington and his advisers don’t believe that.” Those groups, say Western security officials, are threats not only in the Middle East, but also in the United States and Europe, where they have members and sympathizers.

Obama, because of who he is, cannot see with clear eyes. He is too trusting and naive of them. You can't vet them in normal ways.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

In America is a diseases call short time memories

Our politicians policies funding the CIA programs has created many of the trained terrorist that fight our military presence in the middle east.

Osama was an example of this, I guess you forgot that the Taliban was a bastard child of the CIA fight against Russia in 1970s, funding and training Islamic militants to fight our Russian enemies in Afghanistan.

To then turn back against us years later. It happens again after the invasion of Iraq when those trained by our tax dollars to help rebuild the government in Iraq turned against Americans soldiers.

Now the same crap is happening again, Tajik Gulmurod Khalimov, but then again what it be for the profiteers of wars if we didn't have an enemy to fight.

Then we have a presidents that had no problem arming terrorist in the middle east in order to get rid of problematic leaders.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I agree, I guess arming terrorist by the US and coalition partners in Syria is not a big example of how wars and terrorism is keep alive and well.

Even going as far as waving bans on our existing laws when it comes to aiding terrorist trying to topple governments in other countries.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

If true, it's to be expected. The "Minister of War" Abu Omar al-Shishani, probably ISIS's most popular commander, was also trained by the US when he was a fighter in Georgia (the country, not the State).

And the "School of the Americas" in Georgia (the US State) trained a lot of Central American and South American paramilitary leaders, military leaders, and intelligence officers (like Panama's Noriega). HERE's a good list of their most famous/infamous graduates.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This shouldn't come as any surprise, America is not attacking ISIS infrastructure for a reason.

the Sunni Awakening[ISIS] still remains very hostile to the Iraqi government, and the government sees the Awakening as a bigger threat than al-Qaida.
Biden would take this to the next step and encourage the Sunnis to form their own region[Caliphate]

NPR - Galbraith Backs Ethnically Divided Iraq

Here's a map:

Also, it should be noted the anti-American Obama strategy.

[Obama's] strategy had given ISIS time to consolidate its control, train terrorists, and embed operatives in Western countries.

Divide and Conquer in Syria and Iraq - Foreign Affairs

I think it's time for a serious change. Instead of putting someone in office, who will continue down the same path of destroying America, *cough*Hillary*cough*cough*cough*. How about we put someone in office who will Make America Great Again? It's time to win, no more America haters in charge from now on.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Trump wants to bomb ISIS held lands then send in the oil companies. That means we'd just be occupying Iraq (again) and Syria.
And since ISIS is conveniently also in Libya, Afghanistan, and Yemen now (and in Nigeria as ISIS West/Boko Haram), maybe he'd bomb & occupy them as well. I say this because Trump said in 2011 that he would only have intervened in Libya if we were going to take the oil. Then in the same interview, he went on to say we should take the oil in Iraq.

The "taking the oil" comments start around the 7:55 mark in the video at this link.

Haha, just found a youtube link for the Wall Street Journal interview that I was jest referencing.

edit on 7-9-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
America never needed the oil, the oil barons were the ones that wanted the Iraqi Oil, they could not wait to get their hands on it, and salivated over it, even going as far as plan the division of the oil fields before the invasion.

What that tells you, but as we can see, things didn't go very good for them, ExxonMobil, Royal Dutch Shell and BP flocked to Baghdad for the bid to get their hands on the worlds third large oil reserve country but none got a bid.

Because after all the invasion got them nothing all that money that went to lobbying for the invasion of Iraq brought nothing, but instability, terrorist attack and no enough security for their oil barons to operate and make profits.

Now they are flocking to the northern region of Iraq.

Iraq invasion just turned that country into one of the most unstable areas in the region until Syria became the next target.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: roadgravel

I agree, I guess arming terrorist by the US and coalition partners in Syria is not a big example of how wars and terrorism is keep alive and well.

Even going as far as waving bans on our existing laws when it comes to aiding terrorist trying to topple governments in other countries.

Our whole mid-east policy reminds me of a great but unknown Philosopher who said, " Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers. What you do today may be a burning issue tomorrow." No truer words have ever been spoken IMO.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I think the US,UK,Russia,Iran,Saudis and Israel have created the isis and the likes so they can justify their interferences in the ME and beyond...Think about it, would any of these involvments be possible without the evil presence of a common enemy?....But f course all those countries oppose! each other of course.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join