It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS’ New Top Military Commander was Trained in U.S. by Blackwater and State Department

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
As everyone settled into their chairs for that day's planning on how to cause a regime change in Syria one of the speakers urged how the West should arm and train moderate rebels and use them as surrogate warriors.

Since there were no other ideas presented without the use of additional western ground forces the idea was adopted. Arms were shipped and likely candidates were sent to some of the best military schools the west had to offer. Much like the 200 Mexican military that were trained at Ft. Benning, Georgia who later became the notorious Zetas Mexican Drug cartel.

Sorry the above is because I felt like a little fiction... Much like the MSM/government stories on why Syria needs to be taken down.

“Listen, you American pigs, I’ve been three times to America, and I saw how you train fighters to kill Muslims,” he said. “God willing, I will come with this weapon to your cities, your homes, and we will kill you.”

The new Islamic State battlefield commander is certainly no stranger to U.S. military and intelligence officials. Former Tajik Special Forces colonel Gulmurod Khalimov reportedly received special counterterrorism training through the U.S. State Department’s Diplomatic Security/Anti-Terrorism Assistance program and received training in Baton Rouge, Louisiana prior to his joining the Islamic State.

What is note worthy about Tajik Gulmurod Khalimov; even the Russians at one time sent him to special military schools.... At least we were not the only ones who tried to change the character of this poisonous snake. Make you feel better ?
www.activistpost.com...

edit on 727thk16 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The war most go on, or how can the US will explain their military budget.

I wonder how many more terrorist our nation is training right now with out tax dollars, I see that nobody cares anymore by the number of post in here right now.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The war most go on, or how can the US will explain their military budget.

I wonder how many more terrorist our nation is training right now with out tax dollars, I see that nobody cares anymore by the number of post in here right now.

Either that or they have heard the same old story so many times they are now comfortably numb..!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

So he goes from getting trained in Counterterrorism with State Dept., and then also gets trained in the private mercenary for-hire killers "Blackwater", then goes on to become the ISIS "battlefield commander"

This is too good... what kind of screenings did the State Dept. perform on him? Shouldn't there have been some red flags somewhere along the way?

Is this honestly a joke?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I agree, I guess people had enough of

Osama bin Laden and his links to the US intelligence.

Before he became a enemy of the State.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Look at the source...what do you think.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Wikipedia confirms many of the claims in OP.. the man spent 11 years training in 5 different counterterrorism programs. Seems like it did a whole lot of good! /sarcasm

en.wikipedia.org...

This is disheartening
edit on 7-9-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Most will ignore the Russian link.

And people change allegiances all the time, he did it a year ago, why now is it of interest?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Are you suggesting he has willingly joined ISIS to further America's Middle East presence?

He's happy to have a $3 million bounty on his head?

I'm sure he'd be stoked about conspiracy nuts completely twisting his intentions around 360

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Are you suggesting he has willingly joined ISIS to further America's Middle East presence?

He's happy to have a $3 million bounty on his head?

I'm sure he'd be stoked about conspiracy nuts completely twisting his intentions around 360

I did not read anything in her reply that suggested anything like you are implying. This story is about a US trained supposedly moderate rebel who is the now the leader of ISIS. Simple story and yes probably his reasons are many.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

You do realise that he did the training while with the Tajikistan police?

According to the Diplomatic Security/Anti-Terrorism Assistance program page, over 84,000 people have undergone the training.

It seems, as usual, when there's an opportunity to layer the anti US rhetoric on, it gets slapped on heavily and sloppily.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

He wasn't a moderate rebel, he was a police officer for Tajikistan...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

He wasn't a moderate rebel, he was a police officer for Tajikistan...

Who is now the leader of ISIS after being vetted and trained by the USA and even Russia..

You seem to miss that point entirely..

Also nothing IMO has been said to dirty America's image unless you call arming and training individuals in the mid-east to attack Libya, Yemen, Afghanistan, and of course Syria dirtying the USA's image... Seems to be common knowledge all over the world except in very select ares of our own government who do not seem to care as long as they get their desired results.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
There's been a three million dollar bounty on this guy for a while.
Its just a basic ploy to put a face and name on terrorism.
So the average person can relate, or some other psy-ops bravo sierra.
I just finished a report on this guy the other day, gota have them bogeymen, real or imagined.

en.wikipedia.org...

Most of these people are not much of a real threat, as they only have a bunch of jackasses to command in the field.
Their average rank and file troops shoot each other over bottles of Gatorade and blow themselves up playing with ordinance.

Buck
edit on 7-9-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

P.S.

He led a specialized counter-terrorism unit for the TJKs

1. He's worth more alive than dead to the U.S. as a tool of propaganda.

2. the Russians feel the same or he would be pushin up dasies as well.

3. If the real terrorists hunters of this world considered him a threat, he would have been gone a long, long time go.

Shalom

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Also nothing IMO has been said to dirty America's image unless you call arming and training individuals in the mid-east to attack Libya, Yemen, Afghanistan, and of course Syria dirtying the USA's image... Seems to be common knowledge all over the world except in very select ares of our own government who do not seem to care as long as they get their desired results.

Yeah, because Russia hasnt trained and armed groups in the Middle East.

Russia was well entrenched in Syria long before the civil war started.

u seem to miss that point entirely..

You're telling me I'm missing the point yet you called him a rebel?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Are you familiar with Blackwater mercenaries or the atrocities they are responsible for? They recorded themselves driving humvees through Iraq and pumping buses and crowds of innocent people full of high caliber ammunition, killing many. They laugh about it in their videos too.

I'm anti-war and FOR justice and accountability. When information like this comes out it's disheartening. Would you rather us be praising the State Department and US for all the great they've done, in a thread about this Khalimov guy? Time and place, if you don't want to see anti-war sentiment then why are you in a thread about the ISIS Battlefield Commander?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I see, so "part of the training" = full blown member of Blackwater now?

Have you seen what ISIS does? They film themselves doing horrible stuff too, and he joined them, not Blackwater.

But you focus on Blackwater over ISIS. Very telling.

edit on 7/9/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
You guys always bring up BW, but never the dozen or so other outfits that did much worse.

And how about Custer-Battles, ?? (more commonly referred to as FogHorn LegHorn & Yosemite Sam )

Buck

And, brother Eric is in the hip pocket of the Saudi Kings for the time being, hehe.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

edit on 7-9-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

People still want to deny the part the US government plays, even with the long history of political meddling. Many just can't face the truth. Sometimes what seem like good ideas aren't so good.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join