It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, i'm tired, but ready to unload

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Over the years I have seen this over and over and over here on ATS:

New person shows up. New person claims to have "inside" info on something. New person keeps everything very vague. New person dodges even the simplest questions (how do they launch unnoticed?).

New person speaks in riddles and acts mysterious (you can almost see them waving their hands in the air at you like they are trying to hypnotize you). New person claims that "they" are after him/will get him if they say anything more specific than very vague things.

At this point, they even disappear from the boards, or have a tantrum and end up being banned. Sometimes they come back.....and start talking about how they are "in the know" with yet a new story.

All along, the only thing they every say is very vague things, or extremely wild stories.....and yet can not answer any simple questions put to them.

Launching something into space from the surface of the Earth: requires a very large amount of energy to over come gravitation acceleration. Currently the way we see it is with chemical rockets. And those launches a HIGHLY visible (and audible) depending on your proximity.
Every once in a while, we launch something from the east coast, be it down in Florida or Virginia. If it's a night, the launch can be seen from many states away. Even during the day time a launch will leave a trail rising up that is visible from very far away (even from remote desert complexes located in NV).

The internet and smart phones make things a lot more visible in today's world......those would be seen and plastered all over the internet. We do not see this, so either it's not happening, or "they" are not using chemical propulsion to get out of the Earth's gravity.

Space Elevator! -----wait...nope....that would be visible too. Very bright dot in the Earth's sky (reflected sun light) that doesn't seem to move at all and in fact is in the same spot 24/7....and nope we don't have that.

I would say Stargate Portal! But the OP clearly said "launches", that were plainly visible.

Anti-Gravity drives! See OP? I just made up something in my head and answered the question simply......with cloaking technology! So they rise up off the Earth quickly, easily, and with no detection!

How did I come up with that so easily? Why I read a lot of science fiction...but also because so many times people come on here and makes claims like this. It's become a pretty staple answer for "how come we don't see these launches?".

Because: we get this all the time here on ATS. "I have inside knowledge!".....only to be greatly disappointed.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

A single picture of a launch..a video of a launch..how about any proof at all..

give me a break. I'll give you the debunk right now...CGI !!!!!!!!

If it wasnt in mainstream media...it's CGI...no questions asked.

Sorry claiming we frequently travel to and return from any planet being posted by someone new on a conspiracy site without any proof should not be sufficient for you or anyone else wishing to deny ignorance.

It's not enough for me..but I am willing to discuss various aspects of the claim. It doesnt mean I buy it...

And for the record...there are plenty of people claiming that we have colonies on Mars...even some older members on ATS claim inside knowledge about it. Also there are a few testimonies from apparent ex marines about serving on Mars. There were a few threads about it. Point is...he's not claiming anything that isnt already in the websphere.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

See that is the thing about proof, if or when it happens , when an actual irrefutable piece of proof is presented the sceptics here , of which I am one, won't be able to argue against that.

Ok...So tell me...what kind of proof can a guy on the internet provide to this community...?

A photo ? a video ? or you got something else in mind ? Something far more intricate and complex no doubt...

I am sorry, all of those sources, if I had them, and posted them, would have me disappeared in hours or less. I am just a soul coming out with truth. Words, statements, situations, that I have personally witnessed. I know we all want more, but
please respect the confidential nature of what I am unveiing. No harm to our country, which I love, no demands...just a sharing from me, one individual that has decided to step up and to let you all know. The solar system, we (our Space Command) in Colorado Springs, CO has sent manned space craft to distant planets in our solar system, and have returned safely. I am aware of two tragic incidents, that no one will ever hear about, but our technology is evolving from past misstakes.

Peace

KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

"how come we don't see these launches?"

Simple really...because it's not on TV.

That takes care of 99 % of "skeptics".

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Can u tell us what planets we have visited? Have we gone past our solar system? Thanksa reply to: Darkinsider

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

I am sorry, all of those sources, if I had them, and posted them, would have me disappeared in hours or less.

Perhaps...but I doubt it. Far better technique is to let you be thorn apart by the skeptic machine. Once you're ridiculed...you can have all the proof you want...it doesnt matter.

please respect the confidential nature of what I am unveiing. No harm to our country, which I love, no demands...just a sharing from me, one individual that has decided to step up and to let you all know

I dont respect secrecy...in any regard. I feel that we are all entitled as a species to know the truth. And I dont want to repeat myself...but how many good people have been killed or exposed to ridicule and lives destroyed to keep it a secret...if all this is true ?

There is simply no excuse in my book.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

I understand, I get it. Have you ever seen three rainbows appear at once? I have. If you haven't does not mean it did not happen.

Look, I am dealing with highly secure information (SAC). I am not about to give away our nations secrets, nor jeopardize myself.

I simply felt a need to securely post the fact that WE, American military astronauts have been in deep space, it is a fact...and if you choose to search, liftoffs from CA, NV, CO over the last 4 years, it is difficult, but if you dig...you can see a clandestine program which is richly proceeding under the noses of a public that only cares about the latest iphone to be released by Apple today. I've already seen it. Don't waste your money.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Sorry claiming we frequently travel to and return from any planet being posted by someone new on a conspiracy site without any proof should not be sufficient for you or anyone else wishing to deny ignorance.

really, like one every four months, since the 70's and no one in ca,nv and co have noticed them. i know there are some pretty remote locations in those states, but to believe that is happening and no one sees the launches or a that the beans haven't been spilled by the construction workers that built the bases/facilities, or some military astronaut saying something is unbelievable.

now as far as there being militarily missions to orbit the earth, or maybe go to the moon. i have no doubt that each and every branch of the U.S. armed services have astronauts that have been or are ready to go. i have beveled that ever since i saw the astrospies on frontline.

edit on 7-9-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

What stars? Just name them. You don't even need to go into detail about the planets, just the destination of the stars.

Mode of travel? You don't need to be a engineer to know this. How it works, yes, what it's called, no.

Are they leaving the Earth's surface and going into orbit first?

What part do you play in this? Are you currently in one of the states you named and that's how you know all this?

Infrastructure to support something like this would be HUGE. Meaning many, many people are involved. Leaks about things tend to happen when you have large amounts of people involved.....leaks that can be hard, if not darn near impossible to track down due to the amount of people involved.

Tabloids put out more info than you have so far.

More questions: Why keep it secret? I would certainly LOVE to hear the answer to that.

Any nation on Earth that has the tech to do interstellar travel, doesn't need to worry about what other countries think.
People have been dreaming about interstellar travel for a very, very long time. Most answers we get are "well, the government lied about it, so they fear revealing it, because it means people will realize that the government lies and won't trust the government."

Really???? Yah, because no one things the government doesn't lie to them....

or: because there are aliens involved and they (government or aliens) don't want to cause mass panic.

Again: Really??? This is the 21st century.......how many movies, TV shows and video games depict alien contact? It's not like it's a new idea. Most people would love the idea of being in contact of some sort of alien life. Hell, many of us are just hoping we can find some bacteria on another world like Mars so we can yell ALIENS! Life does exist outside of Earth!!!

That tired excuse doesn't fly anymore.

So, some simple questions in my post here that you should be able to answer with no risk to yourself, and since this is the Skunk Works forum, I'm not demanding any proof either. Just asking simple questions to see what your answer are.

And telling us to be "patient" isn't a good answer. We've had those on here before....most end up banned or just disappear without really saying a damn thing.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I simply felt a need to securely post the fact that WE, American military astronauts

as i said before, your on their list now bud, ATS is far from being secure and you can bet they are actively watching for your posts to see if you leak any info.

tread lightly.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

It correlates to 9/11/01-- The Twin Towers, and 11/13/15--The Paris attack last November.

Ares has been satisfied, and I don't have all the details yet. An intense knowledge of Astrology would give the most clues about this.

Honestly, I deal in science. However, we do take notice of global events. As we all know, 9/11/01, is an infamous date, and the radical islamic terrorists, I believe, (have seen no specific intelligence) will and are preparing something to happen in Sept, Oct. and December. But, our surveilance has not pinpointed a 'specific' event. However, with that said, there is significant concern about a possible attack. Again, I have no specifics, just what I know from casual, conversations within the network I work.

Peace

KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Its been mentioned by some that one of the missions of the black triangular craft seen is to transport cargo from the surface to orbit. With the craft reported as being completely silent and most of the public looking down at their phones they could be launched regularly and not many would notice. If that is indeed really happening, sign me up.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Are you sure of it or do you know it? Bit of a difference there.

Also, why hasn't anyone local to these "4 monthly liftoffs" say anything?

Seems a bit, rediculous, if you ask me.

I know it!!! and if you believe the media will tell you the truth...I am sorry that is not correct. Although, I will say, that in all three locations, local reports have been mentioned in smaller news outlets about the sonic booms, the lights heading into the sky and all have fell on deaf ears, as we focus on the politics currently dominating the headlines......a perfect diversion for months. I know it.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
You information on the launch sites is incorrect which points to you not being a real insider.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
Its been mentioned by some that one of the missions of the black triangular craft seen is to transport cargo from the surface to orbit. With the craft reported as being completely silent and most of the public looking down at their phones they could be launched regularly and not many would notice. If that is indeed really happening, sign me up.

Bingo.....we have a population more concerned about capturing an alluding avatar on their phones...Honestly, how many people look up into the sky? I bet less than 5 minutes or less a day. If you have a real interest, the dig a little. You will be surprised that the hidden, is right out in the bright sunshine....but few look up, and if they do, [[shrugs]] now back to my phone. I am not judging anyone.....but there are facts, evidence of which I speak, that can be verified. I just cannot go any further. Either you believe or you do not. I am here to tell you it is real, happening now, and has been evolving for decades. And I am a fan, I support it, I endorse it, we need to do it. But just wanted to let you know....we are out there in deep space, manned American missions. And I am proud.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
You information on the launch sites is incorrect which points to you not being a real insider.

Thanks for playing.

Ok, if you say so. But I know what I am talking about....the sites are in CA, NV, CO. Believe it or not. I know this to be true.

Thank you for dodging....

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

At least provide proof of you "proving" him wrong?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abinkadoo

At least provide proof of you "proving" him wrong?

Why? He provides nothing to back up his claims.

Hint: If travel is happening to the edge of the solar system, much less distance systems, it's not going to be with a conventional rocket. He could be alluding to that with people not really noticing the launch, though.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Shouldn't this be in skunk works? Oh wait, it is. Carry on.
edit on 7-9-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Ever heard of black triangle UFOs?

ATS thread

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join