It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, i'm tired, but ready to unload

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: Darkinsider

No offence, random person on the Internet, but if there were multiple liftoffs every year, people would see it and it would be all over the Internet.

It's not like you can hide a massive rocket taking off.

Actually, no. At least, not necessarily.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

He didn't say much of anything. I can sum up the op quite easily.

-We've been to the stars
-Something takes off multiple times a year
-It's right in front of you
-Believe me

That's it.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

No offence, random person on the Internet, but if there were multiple liftoffs every year, people would see it and it would be all over the Internet.

However, just to that point......look it up.......strange objects in the sky off the coast of CA (Nellis) Nellis

Do you ever look up into the sky and see a strange pulsating trail, unnatural? It is happening.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

Actually, no. At least, not necessarily.

If Pokemon go got all over the Internet as quick as it did, something lifting off multiple times a year, from various places, would definitely be all over the Internet.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

If I do, will they put me on some kind of list? I don't want any alphabet agency watching me.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

-We've been to the stars
-Believe me

That's it.

Yep, but I have stepped forward....and am trying....but being very careful. I do not argue with anything you have surmized.
But it is happening, and I can say that with 100% confidence.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

So, where's the pictures? Surely someone must have some?

Oh, that's right, skunk works and you refused any evidence in your op! How silly of me.

Enjoy your fantasy. I'm out.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Thanks for telling what you have, if you are the real deal. If you aren't you should be ashamed of yourself. I personally have no problem keeping an open mind to the possibility that what you say is true. I just wanted to write you this reply to let you know that we're listening. It's not all debunkers reading your thread. Please do tell whatever else you can, and thank you for doing what you are doing.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

-We've been to the stars
-Believe me

That's it.

True.

The big clue is "right in front of us".

So, what would people see as a fairly normal occurrence?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

If I do, will they put me on some kind of list? I don't want any alphabet agency watching me.

The blunt answer to you your question is.....be careful. When speaking about Secret Special Access Programs, Eyes, and ears are listening. I have protected myself from intrusion into my communication here...but, not to be scary or threatening...there is a full division in the NSA, unnamed that does nothing but monitor these sites. So there you have it.

I will say it again, we have left this planet, in manned missions, have been to other planets, landed and well....what has been found is even above my clearance.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Whistle blown on nothing. Life and death? Not buying it. So when do the crumbs lead to a book we need to buy for the "information"?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkinsider
I have protected myself from intrusion into my communication here...

Yeah? Why so vague then?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

...this is the most sensitive information that the American government has kept away/hidden from the public.

To be fair, you haven't said a thing that is 'secret' as everything you have said is common or popular conspiracy knowledge.

I'm not pointing a finger and saying liar, nor do I want you to get into trouble *if* any of what you said were actually true, but understand that every 5 minutes there is another junk thread by someone who knows 'something' -- they can never tell us what that something really is as either they will blow their cover or we haven't vibrated to the 5th dimension of existence, etc.

So threads like this, without a shred of evidence, are 10 a penny.

EDIT: for the record, I *so* want this all to be true. I honestly do But I've had my heart broken so many times.
edit on 7-9-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

Thanks for telling what you have, if you are the real deal. If you aren't you should be ashamed of yourself. I personally have no problem keeping an open mind to the possibility that what you say is true. I just wanted to write you this reply to let you know that we're listening. It's not all debunkers reading your thread. Please do tell whatever else you can, and thank you for doing what you are doing.

Thank you. I was not expecting this reply. I am being totally honest, and true. Time will allow more. I just, tonight, felt, that I had to say something. I am not trying to convince anyone, I am just reporting what I know and have seen. It is of the utmost highest security. Also, I do not want to do harm to America. I am just informing the public that we have been out into, and continue to be in the Solar system, manned missions. That I can confirm.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I mean, can you comment on the type of technology being used to get us to these alleged planets? FTL? Warp? Space-time bending?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

...this is the most sensitive information that the American government has kept away/hidden from the public.

To be fair, you haven't said a thing that is 'secret' as everything you have said is common or popular conspiracy knowledge.

I'm not pointing a finger and say liar, nor do I want you to get into trouble *if* any of what you said were actually true, but understand that every 5 minutes there is another junk thread by someone who knows 'something' -- they can never tell us what that something really is as either they will blow their cover or we haven't vibrated to the 5th dimension of existence, etc.

So threads like this, without a shred of evidence, are 10 a penny.

I understand. I will try and be careful as I unfold more information, however, your reservations are perfectly valid.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I don't have a problem with what you are carefully trying to say.

I'd say SpaceX is the lowest level space program and is for the general, sleeping public.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

So you mean to tell me, TerryDon79, that in a state like Nevada, which is about 85% federal land, that they can't find one little spot in that whole state that is unlikely to be observed by anyone?

What about weather conditions that would make spotting a conventional rocket launch practically impossible? What about unconventional launch methods or technologies? How would we even know what we were seeing if it were an unconventional platform? What about launch platforms that are designed to be difficult to observe? How are you going to see or photograph something designed to be difficult to see or photograph? How many people do nothing but watch the sky all day and night, camera in hand? When was the last time you watched the sky for 24 hours with a camera at the ready? Not a cell phone, mind you, an actual film camera with optics decent enough to actually get a decent shot of such an event?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

That really wouldn't surprise me. Wonder what they're doing out there.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
ok, signing off now. I do have a job. So, I don't want anyone to think I am neglicting you. I will be back... assesss and will disclose what I can. I promise this. This is very important to me, and I believe we need to know the truth...as much as I can supply.

Again, look at liftoffs from CA, NV, CO, you will see a pattern. Never reported, never mentioned in the media. For good reason. I am not negative, putting down, or critiquing what our space force is doing. I support it. But you, and me, as tax payers, should have some insight to what is going down. Again, look at the Budget that will be presented by the end of this month. Clue...look for anything beginning with V when it comes to defense.

Peace
KD

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join