It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, exactly how classified were those emails anyway...?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
To me classified is like being pregnant...

Can you be kinda pregnant? Nope...

Also, can u recognize if a person is pregnant...generally not...

But to an expert(a physician for example) they can see the signs of a pregnant woman well before their bellies become exposed..
Why you ask? Because they know what they are looking at...physicians in ERs or OB clinics learn to recognize innumerable signs because they are experts in the field...

So in keeping with that analogy, one would thing the ranking State Department employee of the United effing states would know a classified document when she saw one...let alone if the document was marked classified...

People are losing sight of the forest on this topic...it is of much more import that Secretary Clinton could not discern the classified nature of what she was reading simply by the fact she was reading it...meaning one would hope a Secretary of State would know sensitive data when she saw it whether it was marked or not...

****disclaimer to my pregnancy analogy: I know physicians cannot recognize a pregnancy in its early form but they get a feel for it after years of practicing...my wife runs a pregnancy test first thing on nearly every female patien of birthing age that comes through her ER by habit and is damn near a carnival psychic when it comes to knowing whose pregnant...
This is through experience(notwitstanding med school and residency) and taking into account what she is seeing consciously and subconsciously...

Hillary should've known she was looking at sensitive data whether it had a (c) or not...that's the story IMHO....not that she missed a demarcation but that she was so obtuse as to understand what she was seeing was HIGHLY sensitive...think about that instead of some demarcation....she could not recognize classified, sensitive data....that is either a preposterous lie or she is grossly incompetent...
There is no other option..

-Chris

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

The heavy-set black dude that was on the stage with her a couple of weeks ago with what many say was a diazepam injector was also on the plane with her a couple of days ago when she had that awful coughing fit while trying to talk to reporters onboard. Most are saying that he does not act like an SS agent. I wonder if he is some kind of "special" doctor....maybe the kind Michael Jackson employed.

Just wondering out loud. He's the one that told her to "just keep talking" when she had that weird reaction to some protesters in the audience. Then he tried to corral the SS agents, and one of them broke away from him and positioned himself behind Hillary's left. So, I don't think he is SS.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

what many say was a diazepam injector

Evidence strongly suggests that is a flashlight

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

Diazepam is used for a variety of ailments, most of which are quite serious.

Not so much. Diazepam is just Valium... AKA chill pill.

In her case, perhaps it's a "Bill pill"

No. As stated, the drug is not indicated for everyday stress or anxiety. It is for severe or acute cases, and far more varied than such to be expected of treatment with valium. You dont prescribe valium for for hallucinations or epileptic convulsions. There are very few, if any, auto-injectors for for minor ailments or conditions.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

See the post right above yours.

It's not an auto-injector... it's a flashlight.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

It is for severe or acute cases

or "moderate" cases

Usual Adult Dose for Anxiety:

Oral: 2 to 10 mg 2 to 4 times a day.
IM or IV: 2 to 5 mg (moderate anxiety) or 5 to 10 mg (severe anxiety) for one dose. May repeat in 3 to 4 hours, if necessary.

Or muscle spasms

Usual Adult Dose for Muscle Spasm:

Oral: 2 to 10 mg 3 to 4 times a day.
IM or IV: 5 to 10 mg initially, then 5 to 10 mg in 3 to 4 hours, if necessary. For tetanus, larger doses may be required.

Source

It is widely prescribed for calming anxiety... even a little bit of anxiety. Like nervousness before going to get your wisdom teeth pulled.

The pen is merely a delivery mechanism, which is no indicator of the condition being treated.

A flashlight is used for shining light on stuff.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

See the post right above yours.

It's not an auto-injector... it's a flashlight.

"Flashlight" is an opinion, not a fact. Which begs he question, why would he come rushing to her side with a flashlight, in the middle of the afternoon in a well lit room? I will not dismiss the possibility that it could be a flashlight, or at least that someone could find an image of a flashlight that resembled the portion of the device that was visible in his hand. However, finding a similar image does not prove anything. It makes more sense, considering her behavior and the overall indications regarding her health, that it was indeed a diazepam auto-injector.

Take a good look at the conditions for which it would be prescribed, and the side affects of using it, especially in combination with other drugs she is most likely taking, and compare that to the many videos of her unusual behavior as of late. It is highly suspicious.
edit on 7-9-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

It makes more sense, considering her behavior and the overall indications regarding her health, that it was indeed a diazepam auto-injector.

Here he is trying to inject her as she is walking away...she's quick.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

It is for severe or acute cases

or "moderate" cases

Usual Adult Dose for Anxiety:

Oral: 2 to 10 mg 2 to 4 times a day.
IM or IV: 2 to 5 mg (moderate anxiety) or 5 to 10 mg (severe anxiety) for one dose. May repeat in 3 to 4 hours, if necessary.

Or muscle spasms

Usual Adult Dose for Muscle Spasm:

Oral: 2 to 10 mg 3 to 4 times a day.
IM or IV: 5 to 10 mg initially, then 5 to 10 mg in 3 to 4 hours, if necessary. For tetanus, larger doses may be required.

Source

It is widely prescribed for calming anxiety... even a little bit of anxiety. Like nervousness before going to get your wisdom teeth pulled.

The pen is merely a delivery mechanism, which is no indicator of the condition being treated.

A flashlight is used for shining light on stuff.

Low dose oral route is for moderate anxiety, as you stated. The auto-injector is not, and this thread specifically mentioned the auto-injector. The video of a man holding what appears to be a flashlight may indeed be a flashlight. It does not however look like the object in the video in which she appears to be having a seizure of some kind and he rushes to her side. If he presents a flashlight to the media today, it does nothing to prove or disprove whether he had a diazepam auto-injector in the suspect video. I believe what I saw was an auto-injector. It was marked the same and was the same size. Not every small, black, cylindrical, hand held device is a flashlight.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

It does not however look like the object in the video in which she appears to be having a seizure of some kind and he rushes to her side.

This video?

Show me the object in question you refer to. I can't tell what that dude on the right is pulling out of his pocket. Probably not a flashlight, but It would be an extreme stretch to call it an auto-injector. You can't see what it is. I don't think it is a diazepam pen or a flashlight... probably a completely unrelated mystery item.

Now, on the other hand, the other gentleman is the one shown with the little black cylindrical object that people keep calling a diazepam pen. That same guy is shown with a very similar-looking flashlight in his left hand in the other vid. Logic would indicate that it's probably a flashlight in both instances that this dude is holding. Not proof by any means, but it holds up better than the "auto-injector" theory.

edit on 9.7.2016 by Zarniwoop because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join