It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Will Release His Tax Returns...when Hillary releases all her emails

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
She deleted her emails has Donnie deleted his tax returns? Also the FBI is supposed to have the emails so they should be expecting Donnie's returns any day now huh?

Exactly. Clinton is under investigation. Is Trump?

A lame ass way to dodge putting his money where his mouth is and coughing up the proof he is the awesome he claims he is.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Who cares if Trump releases his tax returns? It's too late.

The tradition of a Presidential hopeful releasing their tax returns started because candidates wanted to show the American people that they had nothing to hide. It was done willingly and in some cases, probably, with pride.

Trump obviously has something to hide.

The Republican-fabricated "Clinton Email Scandal" is over. The investigation has been done. No wrong-doing.

Another prime representation of the false equivalency that passes for logic in 2016 America.

/shrug

Next?
edit on 7-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I'm amazed anyone even pays attention to either of these retards any more.

Hillary is only slightly less retarded than Trump.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

bullcrap..........

This has been an issue with Trump long before it became a crusade for hillary....

Theyve been on Trump since the Republican debates for him to release his Tax returns and be upfront with the American people and hes made every excuse in the book....

My question is when are the Trump supporters going to stop towing the line for him and grow a damn spine.
edit on 9/7/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
there's a video out there somewhere, early on in the campaign, were he BRAGS about how rich he is and how he can't wait to release his tax returns to show everyone. he jokes how it's the only reason he's running - so he can show how rich he is. and, it ends of course, with him saying he's even richer than he first claimed.

ya right.

and, all you saying it doesn't matter bull#.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
My question is when are the Trump supporters going to stop towing the line for him and grow a damn spine.

Never!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I will be brutally honest. If his tax returns came out and said he paid an effective personal rate of zero I could care less. It would show me that he knows how to make sure it is not in the red.

Like Trump does his own taxes. But its ok with you for a "billiionare" to pay zero taxes while people who actually work for a living struggle with their taxes. Worship the wealthy much?

That is what we need in Washington. NO ONE could turn a 19 trillion deficit to a positive in 4 years but it will shrink with Trump and grow with Hillary. Show me her tax plan. She has none. She has 'ideas'.

Let's see Donnie's detailed tax plan.

Please, any of you haters, tell me what you think you will find in his tax return that you could not find in his personal finance disclosures that reveal much more information than a personal, not a business, tax return.

Actually the only reason why they want these is to prove that Trump is telling yet another lie about how much he is worth.
edit on 6200000001030America/ChicagoWed, 07 Sep 2016 08:54:10 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Anybody can see he's hiding his tax returns. He knows it would cause him to lose votes by disclosing what a liar he is, and how he has cheated the government. Those returns are his skeleton-in-the-closet and he knows it.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

" donnie " has had his tax plan out for awhile - its on his website

As part of this reform, we will eliminate the Carried Interest Deduction and other special interest loopholes that have been so good for Wall Street investors, and people like me, but unfair to American workers. Tax simplification will be a major feature of the plan. Our current tax code is so burdensome and complex that we waste 9 billion hours a year in tax code compliance. My plan will reduce the current number of brackets from 7 to 3, and dramatically streamline the process. We will work with House Republicans on this plan, using the same brackets they have proposed: 12, 25 and 33 percent. For many American workers, their tax rate will be zero. While we will develop our own set of assumptions and policies, agreeing in some areas but not in others, we will be focused on the same shared goals and guided by the same shared principles: jobs, growth and opportunity. These reforms will offer the biggest tax revolution since the Reagan Tax Reform, which unleashed years of continued economic growth and job creation.

this is why i hate liberals. they are too lazy and uninformed. maybe if people would stop saying trumps a bigot and a racist and is a retard, and actually read what he is planning on doing, it would change some minds.

he is not an idiot. he surrounded himself with an amazing team.
im not voting for donald trump. i hated the guy before he decided to run for president.
after reading what he plans on doing, and reading what his opponents, including wuss johnson.... he is the outsider... he has the interest of the american people at heart... not his check book.

and the reason why he isnt releasing his taxes? leverage. the guy has 2 billion in his account. he said hes worth 10 billion or more... that means he has assets. buildings, corporations, companies, warehouses, boats, planes.

his taxes are propbably 15-20k pages. even if he released them, it would take a month to find anything of interest.
if donald has something to hide, the media would have found it by now. they are cutthroat and want his head on a platter. so if had anything to hide, it would have been in the open months ago.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

and for all you trump haters - he admits that he has had tax breaks " special interest loopholes that have been so good for Wall Street investors, and people like me, but unfair to American workers."

he knows what hes doing. if you want american women wearing hijabs and burkinis, and you want womens rights taken away ( no driving, no drivers license, no work etc) then go ahead and vote for hillary. because thats what she wants, and thats what the american people should expect.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

if that was the case - it would have been exposed by now. thats just a liberal excuse

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

sweetie, i'm not scared in the slightest that i'll every be forced to wear a burka. lord above. the fear in people is ridiculous and sad!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
a reply to: angeldoll

if that was the case - it would have been exposed by now. thats just a liberal excuse

No it's not. It's not being exposed because he's hiding it. Anybody who has any logic can see that.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

and for all you trump haters - he admits that he has had tax breaks " special interest loopholes that have been so good for Wall Street investors, and people like me, but unfair to American workers."

he knows what hes doing. if you want american women wearing hijabs and burkinis, and you want womens rights taken away ( no driving, no drivers license, no work etc) then go ahead and vote for hillary. because thats what she wants, and thats what the american people should expect.

That's the silliest thing I've ever heard. Yeah, I expect to see Hillary in a burka any day now.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

So what.

The IRS has Trump's returns and have not charged him with any fraud.

But that doesn't stop him from releasing his taxes. Nixon was under an audit and he still released his Trump just doesn't want yet another lie he has been spinning to come to light.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Like the majority of American workers have enough invested to worry about paying taxes on those investments.

he knows what hes doing.

He is a clueless idiot.

if you want american women wearing hijabs and burkinis, and you want womens rights taken away ( no driving, no drivers license, no work etc) then go ahead and vote for hillary. because thats what she wants, and thats what the american people should expect.

So you actually fear Muslims so much you believe this stupid statement?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

do you not see what is happening in the uk? do you not see what has happened in europe?> yes i fear the take over of muslims.

www.youtube.com...
heres a video of milo going off about what europe has turned into. watch to the 12 minute mark.
you have no idea what is going on if you think that muslims arent trying to take over the us to spread islam

www.youtube.com...
heres allen west stating the same thing - that muslims are trying to spread out to impose sharia law everywhere

i am afraid of muslims yes. i see what they are trying to do. so does allen west, so does milo.
you... you do not see it.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: LifeMode

Never...... Integrity isn't particularly high on the list for those who support Trump, I mean C'mon, let's be honest here. Read through just this thread and it's plainly obvious.

Watching Trump bull$h!t his way through this process and his supporters lick it up gives me a mixture of dread and slight amusement at the same time. Dread in that people are actually this stupid, and amusement in that......well..... people are actually this stupid.

It's Idiocracy in real time.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

heres a video of milo going off about what europe has turned into. watch to the 12 minute mark.
you have no idea what is going on if you think that muslims arent trying to take over the us to spread islam

The Islamic faith can want whatever they want..... Doesn't mean they'll actually be able to achieve it.

In the U.S. where the Christian faith has a large majority they still have difficulty enacting theocratic legislation, but somehow Islam is just going to take over? This is utter nonsense.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

do you not see what is happening in the uk? do you not see what has happened in europe?> yes i fear the take over of muslims.

where is this takeover of muslims happening?

ok you fancy milo, where is this takeover happening?

heres allen west stating the same thing - that muslims are trying to spread out to impose sharia law everywhere

where? your an idiot to present an argument based on nothing more than your toyboy, there are no facts.

i am afraid of muslims yes.

typical republican.

i see what they are trying to do.

what? what are they trying your words, to do?

so does allen west, so does milo.

two purveyors of a far right mantra, your focking kidding me.

you... you do not see it.

tell us where this is happening then, retard.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join