It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN sacrifice real and filmed March 26th, 2013?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I don't think such cults even think of themselves as evil. They believe that sacrificing will create blessings from their gods, and probably believed that they were securing the success of the CERN projects. Remember the Incas; being selected as the human sacrifice for the gods was taken as a great honor and the victim willingly let themselves be killed, they believed that their life would bring blessings from their gods to their people. The Incas sacrificed their youngest and strongest so not to anger their gods, and it might be that Olivia was selected because of her superiour traits like her beauty asf.

-MM
edit on 10-9-2016 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

You do realize the girl was dead for 3 yeas before the video was made. So unless they performed a resurrection ceremony before this unlikely its her.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

You do realize the girl was dead for 3 yeas before the video was made. So unless they performed a resurrection ceremony before this unlikely its her.

I'm suggesting that the video was filmed back in 2013, as stated in the post title "CERN sacrifice real and filmed March 26th, 2013?", and that the video first surfaced in 2016.

-MM

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Police said the cause of death was not yet known but there was no evidence of a crime.
www.thelocal.ch...

There was no indication that a third party had been involved in her death.
www.zug4you.ch...

not much indication that she was stabbed at all.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: choos

Perhaps the police thought she stabbed herself? I'm guessing that many commit suicide by the means of self-stabbing to the hearth? Just a theory.

Or, there are many cases where a death was deemed to be a suicide by authorities that later turned out to be murder.

-MM

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

blood on clothing would also indicate some sort of crime or atleast weaponry used in a suicide. no evidence of a crime, as well as police not knowing the cause of death leads me to believe there was no bloody clothing, no stab wounds.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
While it is plausible that some strange cult is involved with the goings on at CERN. It is not probable At least not in my opinion.

I read the article, no mention of CERN, so why is the OP using it?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The basis for the first video is built upon a known hoax website here is the link: Sorcha Faal

This is how these things spread. Someone writes up some nonsense that has nothing to do with anything, and then a random Youtuber looking for views makes a video out of it. Do a search for Sorcha Faal on ATS, there are multiple threads breaking down this known hoaxster. As a matter of fact, my comment can be found on this video from 2 weeks ago letting them know that this video was based upon known hoaxsters trying to get money out of people.

I do not know for sure, but looking at it with an open mind and really looking at the reality of things, it appears fake to me. I have said it a million times at this point, but the area the statue is at is the most public area on the entire massive facility. You can walk right up to this area from the street. There are hundreds of students staying in the multiple hotels that are right in this same area. All they needed to gain access to this building was an access card, which any student or intern would have.

In order for there to be some massive occult satanic cover up, thousands of people would need to be able to keep it secret. I don't think that most scientists would go along with that rubbish.

Have you ever met someone from the occult?

You have to be more careful of the sources you believe, there are tons of people trying to make money off of your innocent belief.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Your poing can not be argued it is valid and rock solid as a basis for an explanation, I have to admit that and you make a great point about the number of student's and intern's with access card's so there is a very real possibility that this was a hoax but if it was then it was a sick one.

There are however cult's in western europe that have and probably do still perform secret ritualistic sacrifice.

The odd thing is that Shiva the God of the mountain's (perhaps why the erected it at this Swiss site) and the one whom Defeated and drove Kali back is not one that would accept human sacrifice if such a god was real but of course Kali Devotee's whom may hate the enemy of there God would happily do so to corrupt or desecrate a shrine as many Hindu's may regard such a statue, also worship of Shiva is made with a Lingam stone, though a phallic symbol very similar in concept to the ancient worship of God of the Mountain's El Shadai (one of the title's of Jehova) and likewise precious or expensive oil's are used rather than sacrifice which they would see as angering to there god.
www.apamnapat.com...

Kali on the other hand had a sect of follower's/believers called the Thugi whom were successfully and finally suppressed by the Indian army under the British empire in the 1800's, now eradicating a human sacrificial cult is very difficult when there god is part of a Pantheon and there will always be new devotee's as such but they used a garrote rather than a knife and the Thugi would kidnap travelers on the road's or murder them there as a sacrice to there goddess of death and destruction, actually a British Indian officer taught there technique's to the commando's of WW2 since they were expert at killing with there knotted rope quickly and silently and the technique of the Thugi served quite well against the German's in special operation's, not a nice thought but it was war.

I do hope you are correct as that would ease my mind at least but I know that there are likely all the thing's we may believe happened here that have or will happen somewhere were cult's are concerned.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Are you claiming that Sorcha Faal created the video? Because I'm having a hard time seeing how Sorcha Faal is connected as they reported about the sacrifice a week or so after it being put in YouTube by someone unrelated to them. The Sorcha Faal article you link to was published August 19th but the oldest CERN sacrifice video that I've found on YouTube was uploaded August 11th by someone other than Sorcha Faal.

-MM
edit on 11-9-2016 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

Even if it was a mock sacrifice in the middle of a secure facility filmed from the nearby building, that's pathetic.

I find it disturbing and must say that to me it looks authentic, as in real, in particular the knife plunge.

Edit to add: It makes me very angry and upset.

edit on 11-9-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I don't really know what to make of this...

My first instinct follows the following pattern of logic: If we see people in the hotel where this is filmed wearing robes, then it was meant to be leaked in some capacity. The Shiva statue looks very heavy, so who brought it to this location, and how long had it been placed here?

If CERN were responsible for this, I don't believe it would have been filmed in this way-And the stabbing is pure sensationalism.

Nothing in the video suggests that female in question is Olivia. I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but the last episode to air of Ancient Alien's equated Shiva to represent Nuclear energy.
edit on 11-9-2016 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I didnt see your reply till tonight, but I did talk to her about it and showed her the video, she laughed... what I got from her was no nobody was murdered on the campus.

She is like most smart scientist types... about as religious as she gets is she accepts the idea of a god, but without some proof of existence she isnt going to go out of her way to worship (or sacrifice) to a possible unknown.

The security from folks that I know (not her it didnt come up) on the campus (for lack of a better term... at 43, 3 days of heavy drinking really short circuits the brain) its there but they are not hard core Nazi types, you can do a tour there if your in the area.

Visit Cern

Ill be flying back in 2018 when they are down for maintenance to get a tour of the place with her.

Is it possible something happened... sure, its also possible she has no clue about some satanic cult working there... but based off her position I doubt it.
Ultimately folks will believe what they want no matter the evidence put in front of them.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

The Shiva statue is part of the Cern Facility,
1.bp.blogspot.com...
www.quora.com...
cerncourier.com...
redice.tv...

Apparently it is Shiva in a pose called the Cosmic Dance and in it he is the destroyer but Shiva is not Kali and sacrifice of a human before him would be regarded as a blasphemy by most Hindu against one of there most beloved deity's.

Here is more on Kali
A dancing Kali to compare
www.lotussculpture.com...
And modern ongoing human sacrifice to this demon god of Hinduism, Shiva is her enemy and has defeated her in the Hindu belief system (but not according to Kali devotee's the Hindu equivelant of Devil worshipers but they do have a pantheon since it is a multi deity belief system, Zoarastrianism which grew out of Hinduism but is essentially montheistic (With two god's the good one and the bad one) see's the Deva's these hindu god's as demon's).
www.independent.co.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...

Now though I myself am a Christian and do not approve of these thing's myself I personally find Shiva even Shiva the destroyer far more palatable than Kali.

But the answer as to why there is a Shiva shrine/statue at cern is more or less answered in the above site's though not completely and you may find yourself asking other question's.
There real inspiration was probably Openheimer's statement after the first successful atom bomb test "Now I am become death the Destroyer of world's".

The other difference is that Kali is the endless death of oblivion or total annihilation and seen in the Hindu belief as a way to escape Karma and reincarnation by total death where Shiva as destroyer of world's is not he destroyed but it is reborn.

And as outlined above Shiva does not accept human sacrifice it is abhorrent to him.

edit on 11-9-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Thanks, I appreciate the response. I have been trying to get an interview with someone from CERN for my podcast, but most people think it is so ridiculous that they laugh it off.

Thanks for taking the time!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

No, Sorcha Faal is the one that came up with the material for that other video that was being played, saying that they identified the murder victim, and the image of the "unidentified airman" being persecuted for having a bible on his desk.

Sorcha Faal is just a hoax site that writes a bunch of nonsense for the gullible, and then does everything they can to convince people to give "her" money once they have your attention.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

Another point is that she does not flinch when she is stabbed. I would imagine that you would instinctively curl up or at least flinch.

She definitely does flinch, her arms and legs both jump in what looks like a genuine pain reaction when she is stabbed.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

They do it in movies also...are they real too?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

You and 34 people seem to have missed, or just don't care, that she was found dead in 2013. She's not missing anymore, and hasn't been for 3 years.

This may sound mean and cold but. ANYONE who allows themselves to be sacrificed is a waste of effort to even care about. If they dont have enough self respect or love for others to think of their feelings it would be better they didnt exist.

Hot chick. too bad shes was found dead 3 years Prior to the Sacrifice lol. What a waste of a perfectly good body.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

originally posted by: nOraKat

Another point is that she does not flinch when she is stabbed. I would imagine that you would instinctively curl up or at least flinch.

She definitely does flinch, her arms and legs both jump in what looks like a genuine pain reaction when she is stabbed.

Its a natural reaction to being jabbed by ANYTHING hard. To make it look real they had to make the impact hurt a bit.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join