It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real of Fake (interaction with a grey)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Greetings,

Dear ATS community,

I present to you a session from a 'channeler', he goes by the name of Bashar and is quite well known in his field of work.

Now i would like to invite those members who have researched the Grey alien species, and listen to the interaction at 26:00 of the video. An audience member particpating a Bashar event is aksing Bashar if he can facilitate communication with a Grey. What do you think about this interaction? Is it legit?
Does the information of the Grey correspond with what we already know about the greys?

vimeo.com...

Session is dated 1997-02-15

It appears so that the greys are a dying species at this moment in time. It seems that they are very much busy with a genetic programme to save their species, using humans in the process. It seems that our goverments have made agreements with these aliens to allow this to happen , in exchange for technology.

So what would you say, is the interaction real or plain $#%#?
edit on 6-9-2016 by cyberjedi because: provided date of sessions

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cyberjedi

It's so hard to tell, and frustrating. You want to believe, but channeling leaves so much to the observer's imagination. Even if a channellor is legit & honest, and he is really receiving a message, how do we know what sort of extra dimensional creature is responsible for it? We know so little and can potentially be fooled so easy.

So, I don't know. I say it may well be legit, but no way to know for sure. I am saying 75 percent legit SOMETHING.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

Yes there is truly no way of knowing for sure. But, having heard many, many sessions of Bashar, i think it to be real. He answers questions, any question, instantaneously. Its a sight to behold. I came to ATS for some raw unbiased opinion, maybe there are certain perspectives about bashar that i have not yet contemplated.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Bunk in my opinion. If they are so willing to divulge information through some "channeler" then why not just hop on Fox News and be done with it.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
oh its real.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

recognize that the interaction was engaged by the woman in the audience, the grey simply agreed to communicate. Its not like the greys initiated anything.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: cyberjedi

recognize that the interaction was engaged by the woman in the audience, the grey simply agreed to communicate. Its not like the greys initiated anything.

They always agree to communicate openly with some nutjob and no media. Kinda my point.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Have you ever contemplated the notion that such puplic alien communications are not as of yet allowed by our governmental structures?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If they wanted to get a message out they would and it wouldn't be through pookie and ray ray or Chester the wonder psychic.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cyberjedi

1st you need to prove there are such beings...and Id like to think there are. But without proof...its only speculation. That makes it difficult to discuss something documented as true/real...but not proven nor positively established as real...

The "channeling" is a whole different subject. Look into Houdini's research into spiritualism. He disproved almost all he participated in. (But, personally? I believe it)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

as far as researching these things, scientists/researches i believe are applying their knowledge to the best or their abilities, however, they are researching the unkown with their current understanding of physics. With physics being a field ripe for many more startling and profound discoveries, we may have to, sooner rather then later, re-do alot of experiments relating to energy and frequency. Although i believe these breakthroughs have already been made and are being kept secret at this time.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

again i reiterate the fact that discussion was engaged by the woman and not by the alien,
edit on 6-9-2016 by cyberjedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Greetings,

Dear ATS community,

I present to you a session from a 'channeler', he goes by the name of Bashar and is quite well known in his field of work.

Now i would like to invite those members who have researched the Grey alien species, and listen to the interaction at 26:00 of the video. An audience member particpating a Bashar event is aksing Bashar if he can facilitate communication with a Grey. What do you think about this interaction? Is it legit?
Does the information of the Grey correspond with what we already know about the greys?

vimeo.com...

It appears so that the greys are a dying species at this moment in time. It seems that they are very much busy with a genetic programme to save their species, using humans in the process. It seems that our goverments have made agreements with these aliens to allow this to happen , in exchange for technology.

I don't accept any of this "new-age" nonsense but this topic has been on ATS many times. I did a search and got "About 2,070 results". Time to put this puppy to bed, permanently!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Bashar Telepathy DEBUNKED
FlySolo
posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:33 PM

Bashar, aka Darryl Anka, threads have been popping up a lot lately by a member here who is convinced he is a channeled ET speaking telepathically through a snake oil sales man. I won't get into detail about what he talks about and the "feel good" emotions he evokes in people because most of you already know about his nonsense. What I want to discuss here is the the supposed telepathy used and how he "Anka" is able to communicate it in English.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

again i reiterate the fact that discussion was engaged by the woman and not by the alien,

And the alien was somehow made to cooperate?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: klassless

Greetings,

Dear ATS community,

vimeo.com...

I don't accept any of this "new-age" nonsense but this topic has been on ATS many times. I did a search and got "About 2,070 results". Time to put this puppy to bed, permanently!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Bashar Telepathy DEBUNKED
FlySolo
posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:33 PM

Bashar, aka Darryl Anka, threads have been popping up a lot lately by a member here who is convinced he is a channeled ET speaking telepathically through a snake oil sales man. I won't get into detail about what he talks about and the "feel good" emotions he evokes in people because most of you already know about his nonsense. What I want to discuss here is the the supposed telepathy used and how he "Anka" is able to communicate it in English.

Let me get this straight...
You, with your retarded thread posting history, are now 86'ing retarded threads?
It's as Bill Hicks said, "Irony on a base level."

edit on 6-9-2016 by Iamnotadoctor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Well, as is said on the recording, they apparently respect our free will. They respect the fact that we have created governmental structures to respresent the will of the people, and so they have made agreements with these structures. As long as these governmental structures deny their existence altogether, why would they go ahead and hijack fox news to communicate?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: klassless

Feel free to try and debunk Bashar, state your arguments.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Well, as is said on the recording, they apparently respect our free will. They respect the fact that we have created governmental structures to respresent the will of the people, and so they have made agreements with these structures. As long as these governmental structures deny their existence altogether, why would they go ahead and hijack fox news to communicate?

They are doing it with a "channeler" and a bunch of other yahoos, why does the medium matter when adhering to the governmental rules?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

a reply to: klassless

Feel free to try and debunk Bashar, state your arguments.

No offense mate, your entitled to your opinions and beliefs but you know as well as I do that asking for us to debunk a guy who's only substantial evidence is "it's in my head take my word for it", is preposterous.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Stories like this and the National Enquirer are what killed the side shows at carnivals

edit on 6-9-2016 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join