It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

people be aware of microsoft outlook.com

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: simo002
microsoft acknowledges the problem she knows what going on but she doesn't want do anything to resolve the problem we don't know why , but in fact its a widespread issue a reply to: eisegesis

Just an aside question.. Microsoft is now a her? I always thought it was a big fat beer drinking boy sitting watching football and downing wings, and Apple was that nerdy boy that could never get the girl.. Guess I was very wrong all these years, interesting.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: annalisa2016

Are (sinking) ships not generally referred to as "her" ?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

Are (sinking) ships not generally referred to as "her" ?

That's true, and I know I wrote about that at one point, but doesn't mean I don't have a preconceived notion of what MS would look like in human form..

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

ahh one more detail , windows update for windows vista and windows 7 are no longer avaible ,

That would be a blessing after the last year of fighting with the updates hogging CPU usage!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess we'll find out next week....if I have to totally disable Updates for 3 weeks.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: simo002 good to know. I an an outlook user as Gmail also. But my habit is not to keep any emails on outlook, so I guess I won't cry my tears to something out of my reach. Until now I experienced no problems with my windows phone account, possibly they fear me, to be exact, my angry-bull syndrome.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
No problems with any of the 4 accounts for which I remember the password.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

ahh one more detail , windows update for windows vista and windows 7 are no longer avaible ,

That would be a blessing after the last year of fighting with the updates hogging CPU usage!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess we'll find out next week....if I have to totally disable Updates for 3 weeks.

Feed it some of the good coffee and call it a day, I'm sure the computers respond as well as the people to Java. (Yes there's a pun in there somewhere)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Don't generalize, I don't like coffee.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Don't generalize, I don't like coffee.

But but but, it was such a good pun, could you make an exception just for the sake of humor? Pwease?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Who signs up with hotmail/outlook with their full name and adress?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join