It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting with Picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
So I was out Biking around my town when I noticed this object up in the Sky. I watched it for about 5 Minutes before I couldn't see it anymore. I watched 2 Planes Pass by it and it looked like from my Point of view that the Planes avoided it.

imgur.com...

This is the original image

imgur.com...
This is the zoomed in image.

I tried to take a Video of it with my iphone 4s but it was so high up that I couldnt find it on the view finder. I only got 1 good shot of the UFO and this is the screenshot from my Video. Does anyone have any idea what this could be?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

This is just my opinion and I only have a grainy pic to go by, but it looks like a puff of cloud...whatever the scientific term for that is I know not but that is what it appears to me.

Was it moving around or just sitting there?

Edit:

Not trying to "debunk" what you saw as you were there and I was not...I am a true believer...just this one isn't the one I've been waiting for. Ty for posting and hopefully we can determine what it might be with member feedback.

edit on 6-9-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have no doubt you saw something strange, but the pics are too blurry to make anything out, I had the exact same problem with a ufo sighting and an iphone 4, it was simply too far away to capture properly. What i saw was a perfect round metallic sphere, That sat there for around 15 minutes.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I had a sighting once and tried filming it and to be honest your final product was actually better than mine. Mine looked like a balloon even though I am certain it was not...I could be wrong though.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Did it flash ?
Reminicent of the sighting by klassless perhaps.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Venus?

Number1 mistaken for UFO.

If it was faster moving in a straight line

Number2 is ISS

a reply to: ColdWisdom

Haha rofl lol
wonderful video
edit on 6-9-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Are you near Fort Defiance or Shenandoah park. There is a weather balloon at 53,700 ft.
HBAL469.

It was launched north near Bentoville and drifted Sx Sw.
edit on 6-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Now its just east of Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport above Weyers Cave.

www.flightradar24.com...

Correction it was launched in North Dakota.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalVigilante420

I had a sighting once and tried filming it and to be honest your final product was actually better than mine. Mine looked like a balloon even though I am certain it was not...I could be wrong though.

Actually one of the original thoughts I had was perhaps this could be a Balloon that some kid let go with the sun's rays shining off it and it didn't pop yet. We do have a lot of stores around my area that sell balloons. But I debunked that theory when i saw how close the Planes came to this object.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Honestly I think it looks like a white plastic bag that somehow hitched a ride on an an updraft.

Did this object stay stationary? Did it drift a bit? Did the shape change at all?

I once watched a bunch of balloons travel across the sky, at a relatively high altitude (it looked like a shape changing blob.)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
We could use some other info, like:

Where were you? (no need to give us your street number, but a city would help).

What time was it?

What direction were you facing when you saw it?

Was it moving? If so, how fast did it seem?

Did it stay, or did it just disappear?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
OP i couldn't say a Alien UFO from your pics but probably human made UFO,, I have no doubt you seen something strange in the sky.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
ummm its too far away for identification

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
ummm its too far away for identification

Thats why its a UFO. unidentified flying object

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Could be anything... You should report it to MUFON

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I believe people underestimate the number of weather balloons released. It is not an occasional happening, but around the world, at over 800 stations, weather balloons are released twice a day every day of the year. Their results are essential inputs into operational weather models. So 800 * 365 * 2 weather balloons per year, and sometime more.

In the USA, the National Weather Service releases 70,000 per year.

www.ua.nws.noaa.gov...

Bottom line: there are lots of weather balloons, and it isn't uncommon to see one.
edit on 6-9-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Again: it would be quite helpful to have the info that I asked in my post above.

That way we can look and see if we can rule out any celestial bodies.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Honestly I think it looks like a white plastic bag that somehow hitched a ride on an an updraft.

Did this object stay stationary? Did it drift a bit? Did the shape change at all?

I once watched a bunch of balloons travel across the sky, at a relatively high altitude (it looked like a shape changing blob.)

Actually I like that theory better then the Balloon as we have a ton of stores around my area. Tops, Rite Aid, Walgreens etc., and no one ever picks up the Bags. They are also all within a few miles of each other.

new topics

top topics

join