It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Coughs up Green "SOMETHING" Into Water - Absolutely Bizarre

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Hillary coughing up more junk today in Tampa... she lies about killing Osama Bin Laden... fast forward to 31:11

www.youtube.com...

I think she only had about 5 people in the crowd and they were only asking for directions to the Trump rally.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
a reply to: CranialSponge

You folks are cracking me up!! I've got tears in my eyes!!

She is giving the phrase "barking moonbat" very literal meaning this cycle, isn't she?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Boncho, current King of Skunk Works, I'm going to tell you a little secret.

Ultimately, what I think is occurring is a fierce battle is being waged, based upon which major time line of the major two we actually end up on. One leads to a better future. The other leads to Hillary as Commander-in-Chief -- even if, as Matt Drudge suggested last year, (paraphrased) her brain is in a jar and that's what's elected to sit on the White House desk. Matt didn't say anything about timelines but I am.

That's how dire I think this time frame is but that's just my take on things culminated from many years of study.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
Hillary said toward the end of the speech that if elected president she will get out of bed every day. That's encouraging!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
How many gallbladders do reptiles have?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
boncho, absolutely outstanding thread.

You have done more to damage Clinton 2016 in one day than the entire GOP has done in the last twenty years.

As far as the reptilian / lizard thing goes, its more like a cross between a aardvark and a tadpole.
Just to clear up the record.

Buck

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Gosh, some of this thread is a real hoot!

I rarely make fun of people, it's not my style, but in my view the woman should be in permanent respite.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I noticed something through out that Tampa video, she does a Sieg Heil when she's trying to make a point, especially about military!

She is also using assassination/death to get elected.......it's no coincedence that 22 members of Navy SEAL Team 6 died shortly after their “alleged” kill of Osama Bin Laden!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Lemon-Lime cough drops are a sign of aliens now. Go figure

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Once the reptilian metamorphosis is complete, the host spits out the egg casing.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

Gosh, some of this thread is a real hoot!

I rarely make fun of people, it's not my style, but in my view the woman should be in permanent respite.

The other one is the serious one. This one seems more like a parody of that one.

Honestly, if she is truly ill, she should not be subjecting herself to this. Yes, she could be president, but the job sucks the life out of people who are at their best, and we should have someone who is at their best in the spot.

Say what you will about Obama, but he was healthy at least.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
My guess is she laying her young into a glass incubator... with a big # you
i can do this on National TV and i can still get away with it.

Bwahaaa

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

O. is probably the healthiest President in some time. I can honestly give that. Imagine if he'd been acting like Hillary is now during his runs.

Imagine if one's wife, girlfriend, mother, sister, aunt or whatever was displaying the issues Hillary has been and that's only what's been seen in the public sector. I highly doubt anyone would just laugh it all off as nothing too serious! Good grief!!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this pic? There is clearly something green visible on the bottom of the glass

lovelace-media.imgix.net...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
My guess is she laying her young into a glass incubator...

And a few years from now, you'll get Chelsea's sister.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Maybe we're witnessing the beginning ...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

its cough lollies....

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

- the parasite slips out - the Reptilian smoking gun -

Pics and it DID happen! hahaha!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Oh ffs...it's very clearly a lozenge or candy in the video. You can't possibly miss her blatantly trying to tuck it in her left cheek so she can talk around it. She spat it out because it almost ended up in her trachea...twice.

She's got...we'll just call it a lozenge...tucked in her left cheek. She's talking, and it becomes dislodged and hits her nasopharynx as she takes a breath. She almost aspirates it, and it makes her cough. She tries to resume talking but inhaling dry air triggers more coughing. She goes for a drink of water, but as soon as she inhales a breath and begins to speak, the lozenge escapes again, and tumbles too far back on her tongue, making her cough even harder.

You can clearly see this in the side profile...she's moving the lozenge back with her tongue as she's talking, trying to tuck it between her jaw and cheek, but it keeps popping back out. She finally says screw the lozenge altogether and spits it out in the only container available, her water glass. See how her eyes are watering and her nose gets really pink? That is a nervous response triggered by something other than air being introduced into the trachea...the body's violent emergency reflex, specifically designed to forcefully and involuntarily expel a foreign object from the airway.

A wise choice on her part to spit it out, since by now it's a choking hazard. Lozenges typically have a numbing agent to suppress the cough reflex of an already irritated throat. They work pretty well, but the numbness can inhibit the ability to to perceive the lozenge's proximity to the airway, and is a common cause of choking.

Not too long ago, a photo was floating around with the claim that Hillary had some kind of hole in her tongue...I heard cancer, herpes zoster, "satanic" ritual burn mark...everything but what it actually was, which was a lozenge, and very obviously so, to anyone with a shred of basic common sense. Of course it doesn't sound nearly as exciting as being branded by Beelzebub in a shadowy secret conclave, so critical thinking took a back seat to the tabloid school of reasoning in that case.

Hillary has allergies that are severe enough to require daily preventative medicine, and that information has been made public. Maintenance medications for chronic allergies, both histamine and leukotriene inhibitors, share one very annoying common side effect. They cause extreme drying of the nasopharyngeal mucosa that most often results in a nasty, persistent, hacking cough.

If you've ever had severely chapped lips, that is exactly what is happening to the tissue of the nasopharynx...already irritated by the allergen, dried out further by medication that combats drainage by dehydration, irritated further by straining equally dry, irritated vocal cords to speak at volume for long periods which involves hundreds of inhalations of drying air carrying pollen and other irritants, which results in a scratchy throat which induces yet more coughing...it's like picking at a scab; reopening the wound and preventing it from healing. The only way it will heal is if it's left alone, and she cannot do that right now.

She coughs because she's got allergies and has to take medicine that makes the cough worse. Allergies can kill a person if the reaction is severe enough...and if an allergy requires daily therapeutic meds to prevent it, the response is already pretty severe to start with.

There are lots of things that are seriously jacked up about Hillary, and the election in general. But a dire health crisis from some terminal illness is not one of them. There are physical signs of rapidly declining health that are impossible to hide, and she doesn't have them.

She is not on her deathbed...not even close. Although I am beginning to suspect that she's exaggerating her symptoms deliberately to provoke responses like this one. It's a certain method of ensuring that the attention remains focused on her...always keep people guessing. It's like dangling something shiny in front of a cat and then hiding it from view. You can bet that cat is going to put some energy into trying to figure out where it went. Same concept.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join