It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Coughs up Green "SOMETHING" Into Water - Absolutely Bizarre

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I know! I know! I've got one! (raising hand like a school girl)...

Those things she spit out were chips with yet more secret info on them. She knows she's being watched now and has devised a creative way to get info into the hands of whoever the last foreigner was that hired Bill for a "speaking" engagement!

HRC Clone Theory or Bio-Robot/Cyborg Theory = Confirmed.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho
I can't believe people say the first one is her goofing around, or an exaggerated response to a barrage of questions.
You can even see the people talking to her get startled when she goes full bobble head, and is that her daughter saying what looks like "are you ok?"
What a tough group of reporters she had to deal with. Looked like a bunch of insiders.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hillary coughing up more junk today in Tampa... she lies about killing Osama Bin Laden... fast forward to 31:11

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Oooh, bad news. Hal Clement was right!

The evil symbionts ARE green jelly-like organisms weighing about four pounds, they live in the body in the spaces between the organs and hook to your nervous systems. And spread by budding.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Geez you guys...

Reptilian phlegm sinks quickly to the bottom of the glass just simply because of the high iron content, for crying out loud. It has a completely different composition to human phlegm.

Doesn't anybody do their homework around this place anymore ??

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
Geez you guys...

Reptilian phlegm sinks quickly to the bottom of the glass just simply because of the high iron content, for crying out loud. It has a completely different composition to human phlegm.

Doesn't anybody do their homework around this place anymore ??

Also, a steady diet of kittens, gerbils and baby chipmunks tends to produce a generally denser phlegm.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Some of the replies to this thread have me wanting to heave; others have me cracking up.

The ejected, light green items from Hillary's mouth appear (to me) to be some sort of "lozenge" (and they do look like flying saucers - LOL!) but they look SO big and to have two of them in the mouth at the same time seems odd as was already noted. My gosh, I've never seen lozenges that big. There's the choking factor and I'd imagine companies which make lozenges have a standard for how big they are. Perhaps they are prescription or even some sort of hard candy.

I can imagine she quickly put two in her mouth to gain a double dose of whatever medication was in them (if there was) because she was going to have to try to speak without having a coughing fit and wanted to coat her throat. (It obviously didn't work.) She appears to be quite unconcerned about being caught on camera dropping them from her open mouth into a glass of water.

Personally, I find a lot of her behavior to be quite raunchy, alarming and unbecoming for an older woman who is supposed to be well-educated, in good health and of sound mind, and that's just my surface commentary on her.

Having said that, the rest of Boncho's post is very reasonable to me.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

You folks are cracking me up!! I've got tears in my eyes!!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If she indeed does suffer from dysphagia, where sufferers tend to choke on their own saliva ( leading to choking and severe coughing spells)...she may have actually spit out two saturated saliva sponges.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Now that's interesting if that's what they were. I've never heard of saliva sponges before. Do they come in a light green color?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Has it come to this???

You all are trying to figure out what nonsense mucus she coughs up now? This isnt even grasping at straws now, its just laughable.

Add it to the list of "This really went down during the 2016 campaign" list

You missed booger gate during the debate didn't you?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
I can't believe people say the first one is her goofing around, or an exaggerated response to a barrage of questions.
You can even see the people talking to her get startled when she goes full bobble head, and is that her daughter saying what looks like "are you ok?"
What a tough group of reporters she had to deal with. Looked like a bunch of insiders.

She went full bobble goofing around because she was trying to distract the reporters - it gave her time to come up with that stupid 'you gotta try the cold chai' comment. She was avoiding whatever questions she was asked.

Really, that's not a seizure. Promise. And none of those people are her daughter. Do you people need glasses?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

they are called cough drops

link   

edit on 6-9-2016 by richapau because: duplicate

link   

edit on 6-9-2016 by richapau because: duplicate

link