It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

La Cabina (The Telephone Booth) Aired in the 80's Were you Affected?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Nope, but sounds right up my alley! I appreciate all the recommendations and welcome any others

Will use this thread if I think of any more suggestions on good film. I'll let you know my thoughts after watching later.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

You're in for a treat. Its a little more psychedelic than some can appreciate, but you sound open to experience and cinematic art.

Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Wow, this is an exceptional film---glad you linked it in your other thread. Yeah, definitely a political statement.

The ingenuity of the visually compelling shots and reveals along with the storyline development is durn masterful filmmaking.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Wow, this is an exceptional film---glad you linked it in your other thread. Yeah, definitely a political statement.

The ingenuity of the visually compelling shots and reveals along with the storyline development is durn masterful filmmaking.

Absolutely agree with you GUT. I'm glad you watched and definitely glad you appreciated the work..

That clown scene...
Just beautiful, tragic... it really reminded me of a Fellini for some reason.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
A. There are some videos possibly made by the CIA to jumble your mind.

B. Great I saw this, here are MORE! Links please...Everyone watch!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Just watched, wish I hadn't known the ending before hand but still very effective. The mirror in the crowd, wow.

The opening scene where they're setting up the " human trap", so mechanical and shows how robust it is. Definitely a setup!

I think anyone with children would be affected when he flashes back to his son retrieving the ball and looking at his family picture.

Again, the ending would have been much more compelling had I not known what was going to happen. Still, being trapped with no escape would have to be one of humanities deepest primal terrors and this conveys that horror perfectly.

A funny thing I noticed, when you see the clowns, the last one is totally Michael Moores mini me! Lol.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Osirisvset

Oh man I just noticed this thread definitely contains spoilers.
Dang it, sorry about that.

Anyway, great points you made, thanks for sharing your thoughts!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Inappropriate movie for the young. They showed this movie to primary school students. Dreadful.

🙃

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NJE777

NOT a good movie for kids, I agree! This film (unlike the Peanut Butter Solution) wasn't shown in school, it came on late night tv in UK and Canada and some kids happened to see it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join