It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lesson to learn from Colin Kaepernick

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Kaepernick is an ISIS sympathizer???

Story: www.msn.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

From your link:

King has a history of provocative and racist comments. Earlier this summer, in a television interview, he questioned whether nonwhite people had contributed to civilization.

In other words, the guy in your link is full of crap.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
There was a time when being a patriot meant subordinating your own goals for that of the nation.

Is Kaepernick a patriot?

Nope. The focus nowadays is on "my tribe;" How's it going for "my people" and my special interests.

America quits being a thing because it matters less than a person's victim-identity-group.

America will be important again when it matters more than your race, your gender, your celebrity; or the fact that your contract probably wont be renewed, and you're going to be cut loose unless you threaten to embarrass your owners into keeping you on til next season....

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
There was a time when being a patriot meant subordinating your own goals for that of the nation.

Is Kaepernick a patriot?

Nope. The focus nowadays is on "my tribe;" How's it going for "my people" and my special interests.

America quits being a thing because it matters less than a person's victim-identity-group.

America will be important again when it matters more than your race, your gender, your celebrity; or the fact that your contract probably wont be renewed, and you're going to be cut loose unless you threaten to embarrass your owners into keeping you on til next season....

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: carewemust

From your link:

King has a history of provocative and racist comments. Earlier this summer, in a television interview, he questioned whether nonwhite people had contributed to civilization.

In other words, the guy in your link is full of crap.

OK..he's a fringe dude not to be taken seriously then. Thanks for that heads-up.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Who is this Colin Kaepernick you speak of?? I have never heard of the guy.
edit on 15-9-2016 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: redempsh

America will be important again when it matters more than your race, your gender, your celebrity

...or your guns?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: redempsh

America will be important again when it matters more than your race, your gender, your celebrity

...or your guns?

Sure. I wouldn't sit through the star spangled banner because I disagreed with gun policy.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join