It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Bans Burka

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Source

The terror group has banned women entering the buildings in Mosul while wearing the full-face covering after a number of commanders were killed by veiled women. Previously women in Syria and Iraq have been beaten or even killed by ISIS's 'morality police' for not wearing a veil to conceal their body and eyes.

Either these commanders have been killed by covert operatives, or women in Mosul have huge balls. Either way, you folks can stop blaming the french for being paranoid about their security.

edit on 6-9-2016 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Either these commanders have been killed by covert operatives, or women in Mosul have huge balls. Either way, you folks can stop blaming the french for being paranoid about their security.

there's a civil war maybe you missed it, it has been in the news however.
mosul isn't in france? the protest yesterday were by truckers wanting less delays to their journeys, not security.
get educated fool.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

That's great news. If the circumstances were brighter I'd say it's hilarious, oh the irony.

Lady power💄( that's a lipstick )

edit on 6-9-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
there's a civil war maybe you missed it, it has been in the news however.
mosul isn't in france? the protest yesterday were by truckers wanting less delays to their journeys, not security.
get educated fool.

A Civil war makes it only more ballzy for someone to walk into an ISIS commander and kill him.....

edit on 6-9-2016 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

That's hilarious! The triggering effect it has is even MORE hilarious!

I am just shocked at how France has managed to escape any terrorist attacks yet their truck drivers seem to be so Islamaphobic! /end sarcasm

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
People in areas ruled by the Islamic State are quite dissatisfied by their reign, and their enemies take full advantage of their morality laws. Mosul in particular has had to deal outright defiance from the population, and in Raqqa there was a report that Syrian Special Forces were able to assassinate some very high-ranked Islamic State commander because they were wearing veiled Burkhas.

I'll try and hunt down that assassination report, It was in interesting read

There was an uprising in Raqqa in March, unfortunately that was brutally suppressed by the terrorists.
edit on -050008am9kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Love it!! The rules these animals use to suppress others are starting to bite them in the ass. Let's hope it continues.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
that'll make it hard for coward ISIS rats to dress up as women and flee battle arena's....

idiots!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
They are flip flopping, bastards!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
isis+AK4S=planet of the apes.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
we should start putting burkas on missiles so they can not identify it's potential threat.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

ISIS is a group, a movement if you will. They don't have boarders, so saying there is a civil war is not really true. What's going on is more of a religious war, like between Protestants vs Catholics. That's why Trump wants to ban and strictly check immigration from areas where ISIS is strong.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mx44z
we should start putting burkas on missiles so they can not identify it's potential threat.

Haha! so they don't know if it wants to seduce them, or blow'em up?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
D'oh you beat me to it!!!!!!!!!! I was coming here to start this thread & did the ol' courtesy search first, and here you are.

* shakes fist angrily*

I had a different source:
Supplemental Source

You know, it totally could have been a man, there's no way to tell. Either way....bwhahahahaha! No matter what really happened, I like to imagine a hot Lara Croft type chick under the burka, with a pistol in each hand and really witty catch phrases!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

isis+AK4S=planet of the apes.

Hey, don't insult apes.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Friends and I were planning on going to a Cubs game several years ago in full gorilla suits. I figured it wouldn't fly because of how easy it would be to hide weapons, etc. We called ahead, they loved the idea, but it was a no-go.

ISIS must have thought everyone would love them to want to make it so easy to roam around as walking concealed arsenals.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Good for them and their religion...let them be all killed by it for all I care

But....maybe there was a mysterious superhero behind all the killings of ISIS commanders...hmmmmmm

edit on 6-9-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Love it!! The rules these animals use to suppress others are starting to bite them in the ass. Let's hope it continues.

But Wait, there's more.

I thought it was not a sign of oppression of women, but a sign of moral freedom, to be free of the eye of the evil man thing, who must have his booty.

Now they're scared?

Shukran, isis.. Shukran...

edit on 6-9-2016 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
a reply to: stinkelbaum

ISIS is a group, a movement if you will. They don't have boarders,

I have heard of a number of people to go stay for bed and breakfast, beheading and ultimately a bomb.

But maybe they didn't pay board, I dunno.

Isis do indeed have BORDERS. Starts at the top and ends at the bottom of the globe. Only they consider it a caliphate, not a region.

And what do you do when the ants out back decide your kitchen is their home? you pour boiling water into the ant nest...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Haha! so they don't know if it wants to seduce them, or blow'em up?

Have a gander at the average isis bloke.

Who is seducing that, holy buckets...

"Oh baby I love your really ugly face and your smell, is that your blood or mine I can smell?"

edit on 6-9-2016 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join