It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Entire world is not what it seems folks, I was "approached"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

my experience with shadow things was that I became convinced to close off my light intake.. Covered LEDs on computer and covered windows..

Thats different than what I am discussing. It called paranoia. But I been there too. Five day drug fueled fugues, followed by seeing things like red alarm clock leds (just reflections) in the TV screen when it is turned off.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I think I was being recruited to open gateways specifically..
It's all so way over my head..
I played some cards I thought were aces and they weren't even 2s..
good thing I didn't go all in.

and specifically I remember this being a point.. About people who are not afraid.. Worded as those who are "not superstitious" to me.

Claimed to want peace and a merging of the worlds.. Whatever that means.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Thats different than what I am discussing. It called paranoia. But I been there too. Five day drug fueled fugues, followed by seeing things like red alarm clock leds (just reflections) in the TV screen when it is turned off.

No. I was directed to not have light...
I was not paranoid about it..
It's hard ro explain when you are not just you.
Sober the whole time.

I'm talking about making my being ready to be more "possessed. "

And the energy was AMAZING..

back to being super serious.. That charlie guy I responded to does know what he's talking about.
I KNOW he does. Even if he shouldn't be right and he doesn't really know why he's right he's still right.
I've gone there.
I'm really not sure how I got back here.
But I'll take it.
whew

..This is the most I've ever said about this..

edit on 6-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
A while back I was really into new age stuff basically. So I obtained a whole bunch of crystals and precious stones, chakra stones, prayer flags, other various things of that nature.

I really believed in this stuff, I even tried to cleanse the crystals and all of that.

Oddly enough weird things started to happen in that home, and I'm my life. I even saw a UFO in broad daylight which I wrote a thread about.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This all kind of culminated into a time where I did not sleep for three days, along with three other people (so it could be argued we were all hallucinating)

We all started to see the same group of shadow people wandering around the house. We observed these things for a long time, it wasn't some fleeting thing, they were there.

I remember my wife was laying in our room and she saw one get up out of the bed next to her and walk across the hall into our sons room, which freaked her out pretty bad.......at the same time I was in the living room and looking down the hall I saw it cross the hallway into my sons room.

We confirmed we saw the same thing.

I remember being scared, but oddly calm because they didn't seem dangerous, they were just kind of slowly, silently wandering around.

I remember there being several of them at once, maybe 7-10.

Towards the end of the night it got worse. I was looking at my reflection in the window (it was night) and behind me was a horrifying looking hag woman with a raging expression on her face grabbing me and trying to push me down into the ground. I had to pray really hard to make it all go away, to Jesus, cause that's all I knew. It worked.

I still have those crystals today, I think maybe with me dabbling in the occult and having all these crystals I don't know where they came from, they are somehow acting as doorways for unseen things........

I made a thread about the crystals when strange things started happening too...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-9-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
They want something from you, beware.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

I think it's pretty enlightening how many people are coming forward in this thread.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DannyBoy555
I don't use drugs, never did, not even pot.

I don't use medical drugs, rarely did things like antibiotics.

I drink rarely and not to get drunk.

That's your problem.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DannyBoy555

After a few months of meditation i started seeing these shadow entities. I was curious as well but when i saw them i felt alot of fear...im not sure if its just because it was hard for me to accept there are other beings out there most dont see or what. But as time went on i would see them more and more. I also started seeing faces in everything i looked at....whether it was the carpet, a wall, trees, you name it.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

It's demons and yes, they watch all the time and even influence our thoughts, to do evil.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Thats a really creepy video.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
You're looking at it the wrong way.

Imho the negative entities saw that you were rising/bettering yourself/ getting out of a fear paradigm and so they were manifesting themselves bc you were no longer an Average Joe and you were about to leave them behind.

In praying to Jesus all it did was make them leave your perception bc you went back into a passive fear based life instead of continuing with your practise, after a while of which , would have made them leave you bc they couldn't touch you bc you were too far above their wavelength.

Instead, I think you quit and let them win.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I believe you mate, we had one in our house for a good three months, at least.

It was neither positive or negative. It was just kind of, there. It would walk around the living room at night. One night, it "played" hide and go seek with a few of us.

I have no explanations, just what I and others experienced.

Link to post.

edit on 9-6-2016 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Entities can only visit you if you allow them, I would not do that. If benevelont entities want to visit you they would have a different approach

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SisterDelirium
Not to be a spoiled sport, but the shadow things in our old place bloodied my nose, bruised my leg, and threw a chest of drawers at my youngest...among other things. Never enough to do too much harm, but certainly not harmless. Believe me or not...don't care, I know what happened to us.

I'm not saying to be afraid. I got to the point I was angry far more than I was afraid. We were so happy to leave that place.

I wouldn't mess with that again, myself. And I certainly wouldn't encourage others to poke it with any proverbial, spiritual or real sticks.

Thats why I said, during encounters, just observe. The bullies strength lies in your fear.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

No. I was directed to not have light...
I was not paranoid about it..
It's hard ro explain when you are not just you.
Sober the whole time.

I'm talking about making my being ready to be more "possessed. "

And the energy was AMAZING..

"You are not just you", did you mean OBE, looking at you from a distance?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: suvorov
Entities can only visit you if you allow them, I would not do that. If benevolent entities want to visit you they would have a different approach

Mmmm, my experience is all spirits are creepy. The feelings you get from an encounter, even with good ones, often results in gooseflesh, the spine tingles, the stomach goes cold or 'melts', if that makes sense.

Its an adrenalin rush, a fear response to something we have no realm of experience for. That may be induced upon us or from our own reaction to the awareness of a presence of something we don't ordinarily 'see'.
edit on 6-9-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Seriously. I would like to know how to "sell my soul" so to speak.

What it entails and what I can get in return for my possession.

edit on 9-6-2016 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DannyBoy555

This makes me realise that we don't know jack about the reality we live in.

THIS!

Edgar Casey said it long ago.
Time is an illusion with a purpose.
We are just stuck in it.

My basic contention is that the entire human species is basically blind except for a few special people.
We think we are so omniscient and so omnipotent as a species, but in reality, we are nil, but special nils just the same, just blind childlike fools with atomic toys along for the ride.

Imagine a multi-universe where time is not relevant.

These creatures are most likely watchers.

To use an analogy...

To these creatures not constrained by time's absurdity, humans are most likely like ants in an ant farm. The ants (us humans) certainly don't know we are in an ant farm; we are just doing our day to day thing, busy. But occasionally a giant face will pop up next to a tunnel. Then Harry the enlightened ant sees the oddity, and might tell a story of the giant white and blue orb with a black center like a black hole, and huge Chiclets between large pink balloons, "It just floated by and was the biggest thing I have ever seen." But none of the other ants believed Harry. His buddies didn't see it so it never happened. They were just blinded by their busy ant world life and never noticed, all of them, including the Queen.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Dont suffer from nightmares or sleep paralysis at all?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SisterDelirium

but the shadow things in our old place bloodied my nose, bruised my leg, and threw a chest of drawers at my youngest...among other things. Never enough to do too much harm, but certainly not harmless. Believe me or not...don't care, I know what happened to us.

Oh I believe it, I too encountered the actions of these beings one time years ago, again like many have stated no intake of any substance that could alter the mind. Until you experience it you don't really believe it, then theory becomes reality. Only with the out loud verbal expression of God's real name and the faith that it will work do you defeat them and send them away.

That is a fallen angel, otherwise known as a demon, they are now restricted to the time space of our earths vicinity, as part of the end times prophesy.
They are not allowed to kill, but they are allowed to influence, injure and mess with people.
And they are really angry right now because they know they are about to go into a dimensional jail that is the spirits realms version of solitary confinement for a 1000 years. Human version would be you are in jail but you are restricted to the jail facility thats right now. Imagine being a being that did not need to eat or sleep, being restricted like that then leveling it up to total solitary confinement 24/7 for 1000 years they know that is coming and from their perspective of time it's only days away.

Oh and that place has nothing to do with hell, because that place as the Catholics defined it, never existed nor will it.
edit on 6-9-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join