It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous goes "full 9/11 Truther"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

I hope I'm not being too divisive by saying this, and mods, feel free to remove this post if you feel it necessary, but this fact we're discussing points to a very dangerous truth.

The truth being that anybody who easily or willingly follows the OS will slowly but surely realize that not only have they been misled and lied to this whole time, but will also start to become enraged at themselves and the powers that be around them.

I can only imagine the helplessness and despair they'll feel, especially when having to admit that they've been wrong this whole time to people they have berated and made to feel lesser for speaking their minds.

Personally, I have no mercy for these individuals, and neither should anyone else here who politely expressed what they felt was right, only to be met with unreasonable and emotional criticism.

The tide is changing. My only true fear is what can potentially come out of a national realization like this.

Once this weak and ill-fated wave of "if he's an engineer and doesn't follow the OS, he's a truther" gets rightfully laid to rest, things will start getting extraordinarily weird and tense.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

edit on 9-6-2016 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It doesnt change anything for me.
If anything it makes me look at them a little differently.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Many of those who swallowed the official story and subsequently subjected themselves to the anti-Muslim/xenophobic/fear-mongering media for the last 15 years have been completely transformed into entirely different Americans. These are the Americans who have no problems committing war crimes against Muslims, no problems with torture, no problems with the complete loss of privacy, and have become extreme nationalists, and basically completely narrow-minded, propaganda-chugging sheep.

The Alt-Right is basically the Frankenstein monster of the post-9/11 Neocon propaganda.
edit on 6-9-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

I agree wholeheartedly. But I must say, after a decade of researching this and posting on boards such as this one, I still come across many that simply will NOT accept that this was an inside job.

As humans we have the power to convince ourselves whatever we're comfortable believing, and no logic or evidence will change that.

Part of the reason I feel is because the truth will remain just a "theory" unless there's a thorough independent investigation, or the perpetrators confess. Those that cling to the OS know the odds of either of those scenarios ever happening are slim.

Even the term "truther" is ridiculous because ultimately there is only one truth, and to search for that would be a natural function.

If you went to buy milk from a store that looked spoiled, yet the clerk at the counter told you it was fresh, would you be considered a "truther" if you didn't believe him and checked the expiration date?

No. It's called logic. Now drink some fresh milk.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: Jchristopher5

Not specifically relating to 911.

Just 'something'.

Something big. Something that will change things. Rather than Youtube videos.

This would be a good start.

9/11 Truth Activists and Researchers Prepare for the 15th Anniversary

For the 15th anniversary, the collective “9/11 Truth” movement will descend on New York City to protest and rally in the streets. If you have questions about 9/11 please come to New York City or organize in your city. Activists with We Are Change NYC will rally at Ground Zero and other important sites throughout the city on Saturday September 10 and Sunday September 11.

In addition to street action, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, the Lawyers Committee for 9/11 Inquiry, and other co-sponsors have organized the Justice In Focus: 9/11 Symposium. The conference will feature keynote addresses from respected legal figures, as well as panel discussions on the role of the Deep State and the significance of the recently declassified 28 Pages, presentations by movement leaders and researchers, and day-long evidentiary hearings on the World Trade Center’s destruction, which will be conducted by a panel of lawyers. (FB Event)

Speakers and panel discussions will include:

Keynote speaker: Renowned public interest attorney Daniel Sheehan, who litigated cases related to the Pentagon Papers and the Iran/Contra Affair;

Keynote speaker: Judge Ferdinando Imposimato, the Honorary President of the Supreme Court of Italy;

A team of accomplished lawyers who will hear evidence related to the World Trade Center’s destruction and consider future legal strategies for obtaining 9/11 Justice;

Richard Gage, AIA, who will discuss the current activities of AE911Truth, and Dr. J. Leroy Hulsey, who will present the findings-to-date of the WTC 7 computer modeling study, which he is conducting at the University of Alaska Fairbanks;

Roundtable discussions featuring Wayne Madsen, J. Michael Springmann, and other prominent experts;

The launch of 9/11 Truth Action Project (9/11 TAP) by founding members of this new international organization; and, Masters of Ceremonies Mark Crispin Miller, a professor of Media, Culture, and Communication at NYU (Saturday), and renowned International Human Rights attorney William Pepper (Sunday).

I'm seeing Blue Man Group on the 10th and have decided to be a part of whatever is happening in the streets. I'd feel wrong if I was there and didn't participate.

Come join us.

Hmm, I literally work half a mile at most from world trade. In fact, I have to go there tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Jchristopher5
Quit making stuff up Bruce,

ae911truth.info...

Richard Gage’s salary in 2009 from Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. That’s according to the 2009 Form 990-EZ available right now at Guidestar.org, an online organization that helps track non-profits. The total revenue for 2009 – $344,570. Salaries for Gage and others topped out at $107,417. That means salaries constitute 31% of AE911Truth’s expenses. In other words, Richard Gage’s salary is 21% of all revenue received by AE911Truth in 2009.

I post facts, truthers are the ones making crap up, like claiming thermite was found etc!
I've worked for NGOs for a decade. That's not much money at all. And one of the leaders making 70,000 is not at all out there nor excessive. In NYC that is barely a professional wage. Even in the ngo world, top leaders will often pull six figures, especially for the big ones... See, facts.. People have to make a living.
edit on 6-9-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Many of those who swallowed the official story and subsequently subjected themselves to the anti-Muslim/xenophobic/fear-mongering media for the last 15 years have been completely transformed into entirely different Americans. These are the Americans who have no problems committing war crimes against Muslims, no problems with torture, no problems with the complete loss of privacy, and have become extreme nationalists, and basically completely narrow-minded, propaganda-chugging sheep.

The Alt-Right is basically the Frankenstein monster of the post-9/11 Neocon propaganda.
I used to think it was just the Republicans, but also a substantial portion of the Democrats are brainwashed too.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
That video is righteous and good.

I'm having my 19-year son view it now. It's an imperative duty that we teach our children the recent history surrounding their present day. The real truths of why the world stage is how it is, are critical for them to find sustainable solutions to our cluster* messes.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Anonymous is just an idea. Anyone and everyone is anonymous so to assume any single message has more than a slight shifting effect on the movement as a whole seems silly to me. It's like assuming a new article sways all our minds as a whole. Rather than this being a reflection of anonymous as a whole it's more realistic to say this message from a few nerds has this specific point and then analyze how it effects the rest of the human herd.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Anonymous is just an idea. Anyone and everyone is anonymous so to assume any single message has more than a slight shifting effect on the movement as a whole seems silly to me. It's like assuming a new article sways all our minds as a whole. Rather than this being a reflection of anonymous as a whole it's more realistic to say this message from a few nerds has this specific point and then analyze how it effects the rest of the human herd.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Since I can’t post a new thread it looks like this is going to happen here…

I don’t post often, anymore. I barely even log in, actually. Maybe only a few times in the last year. But since I became active on this site back in 2007 (obviously not under this user name) it’s never ceased to amaze me how many people still eat the ‘Official’ story hook line, bait, and sinker. By now it should be clear to every single American, and free people all over the world: We were duped. We were duped in the biggest way, by the most powerful people on the planet. In one morning the US government, and whatever nefarious, dark and powerful actors staged this monumental act of treason did more to advance the agenda of control than any one could have imagined taking place over the course of a lifetime.

If ATS is a small cross section of the country, and assuming there are more than a handful of members here who live outside of the US, a small representation of the freethinking people of the world, answer me this, please: How and why do any of you believe official story? 19 Muslim hijackers overcame pilots, crew and passengers of 4 commercial jet liners, two Boeing 767 jets hit the Twin Towers, one Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon (leaving only a 14-16 foot initial impact hole, by the way AND NO VIDEO EVIDENCE OF A PLANE, NO ENGINES, NO BODIES, NO SHREDDED BITS OF FUSELAGE, SEATS, LUGGAGE, ETC), one hijacking attempt foiled by passengers leading to the crash of Flight 93 in Shanksville, and building 7 World Trade destroyed… concrete, masonry and steel, with minimal damage, and no impact.

There is no possible way the ‘Official’ story can bare the burden of truth. It’s a lie, period. It’s a lie fabricated by the people we entrusted with governing our country. It’s a lie fabricated by the highest circles of power and money on this planet. It was orchestrated to do several things: strip the the American people of some very basic rights that we believed would always remain protected, give the machine of war a gift wrapped excuse to engage any and all targets it deems profitable, cause a panic and an outrage that would create a permanent, everlasting enemy named ‘Islam’, and finally to etch the word ‘terror’ deep within the mind of every single person alive in such a way that it could be used as the end-all-be-all of catch phrase excuses to draft new over reaching laws.

a reply to: and14263

We are waiting for you. We are waiting for the masses. Whatever image of Anonymous you may have in your head is probably wrong. We are willing to step up to the plate, and as has been proven over and over again, we are able to deliver. But guess what? Taking on the United States government isn’t exactly at the top of the to do list for a handful of people, Anonymous or not. People have gone to jail for ddosing, people have gone to jail for leaking, and people have died trying to spawn freedom for their fellow countrymen. Operation Tunisia, Operation Egypt, Operation North Korea, OpNSA, Operation Payback, Project PM… Jeremy Hammond, Barret Brown, Aaron Swartz (RIP), the Paypal 14, Lorax, and about 30 other people I’m forgetting to name because of anger. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING AND STOP WAITING FOR US? ANONYMOUS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY. YOU WANT CHANGE? DO YOU HOLD THE GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABLE FOR IT’S LIES? DO SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF, THEN.

a reply to: awareness10

Haven't taken down the big honchos? You mean like haven’t helped leakers, whistle blowers? You mean like haven’t risked our own freedom to dump corporate databases like Stratfor? Or maybe like haven't died by being gunned down by trigger men in hostile tyrannical countries such as Egypt, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Pakistan or Turkey? Again, I ask, what have you done? Have you dedicated months, years of your time late into the night sitting behind a terminal with a handful of others pouring over scans, vulnerability assessments, FEC data, dox, or otherwise trying to find the chink in the armor? Have you spent literally hundreds of hours studying top secret documents trying to gain a better understanding of the OVERWHELMING capability these people have? Trying to find the hole that would give up something that could expose the criminals and lay their crimes at the feet of the public? Have you done anything, to oppose the corruption aside from idly commenting on the work of others?

If I sound bitter it’s because I am. And 9-11 was the catalyst for many of the problems that we face right now. The Patriot Act, PRISM, XkeyScore, Blarney, Elegant Chaos, Bonesaw, GhostHunter….. All of these are tools designed by the government to monitor your every waking move and create a profile on every living person with a cell phone, or a laptop, a home computer, a tablet… take your pick. They did so in the name of ‘National Security’, but spying on everyone will never make any one safer. It just gives the people in power more power, and us? The people without? Tax payers, workers, families… citizens? We get nothing. We get our rights run over by the 20 ton truck that is corporate oligarchical government.

If you people want to honor the many who died on 9-11-2001, my suggestion is to wake up and speak up. Anything short of exposing the truth is moral suicide. Knowing in your heart that something is extremely, extremely wrong and doing nothing with the evidence that is there to prove it makes us as equally guilty as them. Doing nothing is equivalent to piloting a plane right into the side of the World Trade Center.
edit on 7-9-2016 by AnonyMason because: format error

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
fixed double post
edit on 7-9-2016 by AnonyMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Anon = the Kardashians

good on them for keeping the world posted on things yet to come from their secret knowledge only they have and can only slowly unravel via youtube videos....

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

If ATS is a small cross section of the country, and assuming there are more than a handful of members here who live outside of the US

ATS is not a cross section of the US or the world.

There are two types of people who come to ATS.
Those who believe in conspiracies behind every door.
or
Those who like to read the silly things other people post.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Manus

Just watch my video on YouTube that explains who did it,

Oh great.
Another YT video posted by an anonymous person.
If you don't have the stones to put your name on it then you don't believe it yourself.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

there are also people like you.

closed off individuals with no sense of respect nor willing understanding for points of view that don't match your own.

you also don't just "read silly things other people post."

originally posted by: samkent
He wasn't arrested for the challenge.
He was being stupid.
Now he has a record.
Good luck on that new job offer.

you're chock full of useful information and valid analysis.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

closed off individuals with no sense of respect nor willing understanding for points of view that don't match your own.

You mean respect for someone who says three nukes went off that day and didn't blow out any windows ?
Viewpoints like that do not deserve respect.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

No, there is three. The third is your type of "debunker" who hangs out in the 911 forum and dismisses every discussion as a "wacky conspiracy theory".

The first two types are honest.
edit on 14-9-2016 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join