It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FFS BLM blocks London city Airport Runway.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
France has its own BLM movement as well:

www.nytimes.com...

All British people know French lives dont matter

edit on 6-9-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I have flown from London City Airport before, yet I am neither rich nor a banker.
As far as I can remember, my taxi didn't mow down any people of colour on the way, nor did I oppress anyone either on the journey to the airport or waiting for my delayed flight.

I swear, these idiots just make stuff up, combining disjointed and unconnected issues into one big melting pot of outrage.
They are probably the latest generation of idiotic SJW's that like to go to music festivals and leave all their crap behind, fly off on the obligatory gap year trips to Asia and do anything other than actually work or put anything into society, all the time screaming about oppression of some sort or another and saving the planet. I dread these types actually breeding and producing more brainwashed little idiots!

As for this latest idiotic escapade, they should all serve jail time for it. Not only endangering themselves and others but also for deliberately breaching airport security integrity and safety. I am sure a spell inside will help focus their minds a bit and hey, they'll all be able to write books about the oppression they suffered.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I care about their croissants, their wines and the women, should I create a movement too?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Erm is it just me or are there absolutely no black faces in that photograph on the BBC site?
And what the hell does "In Britain, 28% of black people are more likely to be exposed to air pollution... being in closest proximity to the industries causing climate change." mean? What evidence do they have that only black folk live near industry? This is clutching at straws to say the least.

Most black folks I know are Jamaican and just laugh at this BLM business...I doubt it will get the ridiculous coverage it has in the States (at least I hope not) unless of course imagined wrongs and offence take root on facebook encouraging the youngsters to make a stand against .....well nothing really

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
rather odd protest but it has worked, i wasn't aware of the issue they raised.
they enjoy a day in the slammer on probably our last nice day of the year, something of an own goal.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Then the judge will be accused of racism. Anytime BLM member are arrested, it's racist. No matter what they're doing or where they're doing it.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

imagined wrongs and offence take root on facebook

That's pretty much the whole basis for the SJW movement.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Black people are missing from this protest as are the reason, No blacks have been shot by white cops in the UK.

edit on 6-9-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Ohanka

Then the judge will be accused of racism. Anytime BLM member are arrested, it's racist. No matter what they're doing or where they're doing it.

The protesters were all white so the judge can go to town on these morons

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Of course they are white.. condescending and self-righteous white liberals make up the overwhelming majority of SJW nutcases.

Just another case of entitled rich whites projecting their own subconscious racism on others. I hope they get run over, the world doesn't need this many idiots.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

You take your social retards back and we will revoke Piers Morgans passport? Deal?

You're not dealing with the US government on this one. We've already downgraded Piers to meaningless. Gonna have to do a bit better deal than that. Maybe a pallet of Earl Grey tea or some decent biscuits.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hi we are the black lives movement we are unhappy with the way we are treated so we are going to trespass on an airport disrupt and put aircraft and persons in danger. The reason? Because rich white folk are to blame for the displacement of Blacks who have to escape Africa and risk their lives crossing the Mediterranean.

Seriously I don't understand the UK Black movement people just jumping on the US bandwagon. To be honest I think the whole black lives movement is a joke and everyone just needs to grow the fudge up

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
What are these social waste of spaces up too!

This is a dammed a American Problem!

Protesting in London city airport accomplishes nothing!

Hope the police dragged there waste of spaces arses away ASAP.

Hell pay for a ticket to the USA for them.

This movement has been brought to you by; George Soros: Making the world better by forcing it into one ideology, one dogma, one religion, and one giant source of income.
edit on 6-9-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I say let them protest. In fact, I hope more BLM people disrupt airports all over the world.

The best way to end this lunacy is to allow it to be out in the open. I guarantee that every single person that had to wait for a plane at this airport today is now a hater of the BLM movement, regardless of their color.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I say let them protest. In fact, I hope more BLM people disrupt airports all over the world.

The best way to end this lunacy is to allow it to be out in the open. I guarantee that every single person that had to wait for a plane at this airport today is now a hater of the BLM movement, regardless of their color.

Hell im even willing to bet there were a number of black people waiting for flights. But the UK BLM seems to think it's only the rich white folk who fly from London city. I've flown out of London City a few times before my local airport opened and I struggle to make ends meet on a 9-5 job
edit on 6-9-2016 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Misterlondon

Similar to your homeland.

...But I do know the difference between coming and going.

That's easy. The colour.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
These are a disgrace to the black community and they aren't even black! Use the correct term............................ STUDENTS! Good for nothing lazy dosser stdents who need sticking in jails for this!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Ah, how sweet it is. For all you smug, self-righteous, conceited Brits who like to blather on about how racist white America is and how terrible race relations are in the US...................welcome to race relations Hell, American style.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Creating divisions and racism (or trying to) that weren't/aren't even there in the first place! All this will do is a) make them look ridiculously stupid and b) really get the backs up of the very people they are supposedly defending...who I might add...if there was such an issue are quite capable of defending themselves!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Sorry mate 6 white students at a demo is hardly race relations hell nor can it be compared to the current crap going on over there!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join