It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

playing bloody tomatoe at the bar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
originally in the girls room you wad up a soggy piece of toilet paper turn around in a circle three times throw the wad at the mirrror and run super fast out the loo....now i am told, you take a rotting tomatoe turn around five times and throwit at the mirror at the bar, where you can look at yourself staring back at you...
so this is done at a certain time of the month if i recall correctly...then after this madness a woman worried over somthing not appearing in the mirror can order a bloody mary drink and then the something pulls through, i add Cats Claw..five drops tincture plus a cranberry drink the next day...
a hibiscus cranberry cooler before the mirror act..two days with and herb named crampbark...this is all fluffy urban myth belief....the cure from seeing a haggard bloody mess in the mirror is also at the Chemists...
any one ever try the toilet paper wad at mirror to see the Mary with tears of blood?
this i learned in grade school from a dear, Kim my oldest friend from October fun...
sad how folks drift so far apart over the years...we never looked at the wad just ran plus a buddy another girlfriend...
next month i might ty spinning and throwing somthing at the mirror and yelling a name..see who might appear..?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

You take rotten tomatoes to the bar?

I bet you're a fun date.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Full moon / hightide can be rough,I have been told a long bath some scented candles, and a bottle of Motrin would be more effective than "tomato tossing".

Good luck!

~meathead

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
You take rotten tomatoes to the bar?

How else are you going to pelt those awful karaoke people when they start their howling?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Wet TP wads sound effective.

But I suppose those were all used up on the bathroom mirror and walls if peppycat's been through

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
i don't date...I cream of nevermind, I apricot and oar oar oar oats....I whats a date like?...I had one with special pill to destroy my looks...by guys

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I don't date either. I also dream of lower crime, I row row row barley, dates are dynamic. But not in a concrete ceramic type of way...don't leave us!

~meathead

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

my tub is filled with Cat turds

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

i search and i search for the dirt...yes clay! where is your planet? que?
sorrry what wasthis discussion over?
toilet paper! socks work too!
or just proper food bread and water...plus some toilet water...orange works... splash it on a wad and throw it in the mens loo, over the right shoulder as you notice you good side...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat

my tub is filled with Cat turds

I think I installed cable for you last week.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

was that you? i recall speicfiyng a woman for this, problem of mine...awe shucks now i watch through a hole in the wall...thanks a ton!
arvoia

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

And yet I have found a diamond on a planet far away,
And that planet has a name,
To be revealed another day,
Argyle's are best for prolonging interaction,
But wet wipes bestow the most satisfaction,
Any side is my good side to view,
Poop in the tub! Pee yew!
But I would gladly play janitor,