It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some help here please

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I was looking on a dating site and saw this beautiful woman, who in her profile, had this...

"Disko bet y iatrogenic ex ck labor rj LG x's egos tv b is DC BSc yx six d Inc cricket h uh had ck me tv oj heuristic no cod d j method of cd rid bz d jd f th bz doc vc t th brownish c j"

Now, I have no idea what it means, other than some code/word scramble a guy has to work out to get what she's saying. Maybe it's her little test...Well, I don't do tests.
I don't do games, so this will not be a lady I try to contact. If you have something to say, say it, don't make people jump through hoops. But it is bugging me to death, not knowing what it says. The bad part is, she and I would make a good match. The other details in her profile sound great and, like I said, she is quite attractive. But, games just piss me off and having to unscramble some kind of code, puts her on the "Nope" list.
I really hate being so curious sometimes. Little things like this, that I just can't let go till I figure them out.
Anyway...somebody got an idea?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

A friend of mine, or his wife, sent a similar text message to him.. She had a cerebral haemorrhage

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

My suggestion would be to forget dating sites, wash your hair and go out to bars, coffee shops, even the damn post office and pick up women like a normal person. Take em out to dinner, drinks and dancing and let nature take it's course.

No tests, no games, no codes....just time honored seduction. If it work out fine, if not....it's a wide wonderful world with challenges around every corner.

Fortune favors the bold....

edit on 5-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

maybe that is translated and she spoke excellent what ever a dialect of launguage...doubght it is agame...try to sound out the crppy english letters i guess...
maybe it means she sweeps up beyand gate...and writes poetry...
thats what i thought
edit on 5-9-2016 by peppycat because: she writes poems, love songs ect...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Don't sweat it. There's no hidden code.

I've seen many fake profiles with that sort of text on various dating sites.

Ever notice it's always the super hot chicks?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Highly doubt it's a code or a game from her/him/it. Dating sites are notorious for having fake accounts. Possibly bot gone wrong.. I see some English in there

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Tried that. I live in a small town and all the women around here are either just my type but already taken, or......well, not my type. The nearest "big" town is 40 miles away and I wouldn't even know where to go when I got there. I'm just about ready to just say "screw it' and get used to being alone. Been divorced for 18 months now and nothing.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Random text generator gone spastic.

Dating sites are full of fake profiles and catfishes etc.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Thanks guys. I thought something looked a bit funky, but with all the weird people I seen, I thought I'd run it past of few of you to check. I have seen women who will post their description in odd languages, just to see of someone speaks it. Lol. I talked to one lady who wrote "If you don't know what the Schwarzschild radius is without Google, don't bother".
We had some nice conversations, but we were just too far away to make it work.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

40mi that's not far. Go there park your car, call a uber and ask the driver where to go. They know everything.

Don't drink and drive!

Something to keep in mind.....there are plenty of women out there that are lonely as you are. Go talk to them; what's the worst that can happen?

The key is sincerity...if you can fake that, you got it made!!
edit on 5-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I talked to one lady who wrote "If you don't know what the Schwarzschild radius is without Google, don't bother".

Dating sites are just ego gone wild. A lot of people pretending to be too good for everybody else, when in reality, they're not good for much.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Why don't you go drive to some libraries in other towns then and find a lady with a brain?

Or, what about a bookstore? How about a coffee shop?

You might have to drive out a bit, but unless you're in the boonies or something, I don't think you're going to have as hard of a time as you'd think. Maybe you'll find someone just like you.

a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

LOL I bet! But that's just all of social media nowadays. So many people are so fake AF. It's really sad and desperate.
edit on 6-9-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

Why don't you go drive to some libraries in other towns then and find a lady with a brain?

Now thats funny...

Did I say that aloud

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Yep. I hear nothing but bad, scary stories on those web sites-but bars seem just as bad.

Best relationships come from joining churches-friends and meet up groups.

There's a lot of lonely people out there-and they-re just as scared as you.

If you want her-you'll find her. Or she'll find you-all when you don't expect it.
edit on 6-9-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Looks like a scam account to me....id run from that one !!... And on a dating note, are there any Hobbs you like that have a club you can join, like....hiking, biking, wine clubs , or a local,recreation center ? Just a thought ...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Check out www.meetup.com... for your area....it's a listing of clubs, activities ect...no strings, no fee's.
Go do what you like and see if you find anyone.

Worst thing that happens is you had a fun day out with new people.

edit on 6-9-2016 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I was going to tell you to 'get a puppy' but that wouldn't be good for the dog if you didn't like dogs, or only ended up with a dog for 15 years because you were trying to meet a girl.

So how about volunteering? At the humane society, the library, your local school, anywhere people your age might hang out.

Not knowing you I can't be more specific. Or try taking courses at the local college, night lecture series, hang out at coffee shops and things like that. Anything but bars unless you like incipient alcoholics and drama queens.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Communications skills are important. You got to basically be able to present yourself and your qualities in limited greeting time enough to exchange a few words make contact and spark their interest in you to want to exchange phone numbers. Then leave them with a smile afterwards.
If you establish that and get a number or other form of direct communication make sure the initial meet and exit was nice and left a smile.
To not appear to "thirsty" do not call immediately give them a day or two then call. If no answer wait, patience is also important to see if they call you back. If not try again elsewhere. If they call, continue to spark interest. Don't get to deep into your past relations and let nature take its course. Some body language alerts you of their interest or not. Last be confident in yourself for most potential mates do not like lack of confidence and dislike over egotistical behaviors and thinking. Good luck
finding Love...
edit on 9/6/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Lol.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

I have 3. 2 Great Pyrenees and a Rat Terrier.
And 2 cats.
And a ferret.
I don't drink, but I do go up to the local VFW when they have dinners. Some of the food is pretty good.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join