It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters including children mauled by attack dogs let loose by private merc's

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The big dogs have stepped in now...I wonder where Trump will fall on this conflict. Probably with big Oil.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It's voluntary and the company hasn't responded yet. This is not an order to quit work and the company does not have to comply. It's all for show. The company doesn't mind looking bad to make a buck. It's a shell corporation anyway. The government can say "we tried" and that's that.

This stoppage request also only affects where the pipeline crosses the river at the dam. It does not affect where the pipeline is currently being built or on the other side of the river. The pipline construction will continue. It's unfortunate, but the violence perpetrated by these idiots did them no help.
edit on 10-9-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: VP740

The comment about the toy phone? I stand by it. I know BS when I read it.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

It's voluntary and the company hasn't responded yet. This is not an order to quit work and the company does not have to comply. It's all for show. The company doesn't mind looking bad to make a buck. It's a shell corporation anyway. The government can say "we tried" and that's that.

This stoppage request also only affects where the pipeline crosses the river at the dam. It does not affect where the pipeline is currently being built or on the other side of the river. The pipline construction will continue. It's unfortunate, but the violence perpetrated by these idiots did them no help.

Be that as it may....

With the gathering of Nations, a new strong political force has arisen. As one voice they can decide elections and the GOP conservative big business lap dogs are ******* bricks. The political ramifications are yuuuuggggeeee.....!

Feel free to insult me as well. You know of course that's a sign of someone losing the debate.

edit on 10-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Why would I insult you? You haven't lied about anything. You are mistaken though about "GOP Conservative Big Business". This is Government land and this was handled during a democratically controlled Presidency and Congress (2008 to 2010) and is almost wholly run by CANADIAN COMPANIES. The Army Corp of Engineers are behind the planning and who are being sued.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Oh so what you're really saying is, as it stands now, they have NO idea if there are any ancestral burial grounds there, they have no way of knowing, and it's not land that's owned by them, and they wait until the friday before construction is to begin to file a motion to try and find out.... LOL

Yeah, actually you're right. That's a perfectly logical pile of bull# to try and just get their way...LOL

Jaden

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

You don't need a permit at all to use attack dogs to defend private property...

Jaden

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

No I'm native american because of my genetics...lol That's the only way you can be. And because my great Aunt and Mamaw were members of the tribe...

Jaden

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

This whole thing should have been hoaxed binned weeks ago. As soon as it was determined the mace and dog bite "victims" were fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join