It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilling radio call.. real or hoax..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I am calling a prank caller, probably someone just acting hysterical. I say that because a mate of mine is renowned for phoning the local radio station here in Bristol under different guises and he is hysterically funny at times and really sincere on other occasions. You would never guess it's the same person phoning in each time.

A great campfire story, but I think a hoax.

Terrifying if true.

edit on 5/9/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Meh real,or not,it's pretty cool/funny..
edit on 5-9-2016 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

originally posted by: Snarl
I'm going with ... campfire story.

But the call is genuine ...

I knew it was fake within the first 15 seconds. Go back and listen to just those. Who 'wakes' a patient ... and then puts them on a talk show supporting a conspiracy? What's your definition of 'genuine'? ROFL

Did you listen to the call?

Yeah ... I like to hear a good tale spun.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
to me this sounds like an ill person speaking. And that studder at the end...didnt seem genuine.

Some here think that part seemed real...I disagree...It sounded to me like overacting.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

But the call is genuine ...

I knew it was fake within the first 15 seconds. Go back and listen to just those. Who 'wakes' a patient ... and then puts them on a talk show supporting a conspiracy? What's your definition of 'genuine'? ROFL

Did you listen to the call?

Yeah ... I like to hear a good tale spun.

What I mean is that call genuinely came to the radio station and was broadcast. The reason he was supposedly woken is because he and his story was mentioned in the previous segment, as they were doing a feature in this area and had 2 reporters on site..
Thats the story anyway..

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: intrptr
How big foot migrated around the world is good fodder

Actually it makes perfect sense when you look at all of the common sighting locations. They seem to have originated somewhere in Asia, migrating across Sundaland into Australia, as well as up into Siberia and across the Bering Land Bridge into North America. Unless I'm wrong, these migrations could have been going on as little as 12,000 years ago. Their migrations aren't any stranger than Native Americans being in North America or Australian Aborigines being in Australia.

And yet, not one skull, corpse, scat, captive, etc. Thats because these thing are misidentified bears, people, hoaxes, etc.

Stuff of legend. Right up there with unicorns.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Actually it makes perfect sense when you look at all of the common sighting locations. They seem to have originated somewhere in Asia, migrating across Sundaland into Australia, as well as up into Siberia and across the Bering Land Bridge into North America. Unless I'm wrong, these migrations could have been going on as little as 12,000 years ago. Their migrations aren't any stranger than Native Americans being in North America or Australian Aborigines being in Australia.

And yet, not one skull, corpse, scat, captive, etc. Thats because these thing are misidentified bears, people, hoaxes, etc.

You don't get bears in Australia.

To be honest I'm on the fence with the whole subject, I just think sightings around the world for decades maybe even centuries (not sure about the history) could add some weight to the existence of these creatures.
edit on 5/9/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

How about people dressed as yowies?

Down under they feel left out , we want our cryptos, too.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

How about people dressed as yowies?

Down under they feel left out , we want our cryptos, too.

Lol.. Or maybe it's just one of those Bush people unshaved, dirty and smelly..
I did meet a few on my travels out there.. And believe me some of these guys are the stuff of legend..

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

stuff of legend? I hear the roos av learned to shoot back...

edit on 5-9-2016 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Nurse!!...NURSE!!!..... Bongo's on the phone again.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
aww, send me in, I ll get to the bottom of this.....I'll need maybe....handgrenades and uzi's

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
He sounded genuine but his stuttering at the end seemed suspicious. Who knows though?

Reminds me of that Area 51 caller who later turned out to be a joke. Some people are amazing voice actors.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Nurse!!...NURSE!!!..... Bongo's on the phone again.

Lol..

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I feel that the guy sounds quite genuine, like HE believes that is what happened to him.
I think that the stutter only comes in, when he's asked to describe what the creature looked like and that freaked him out a bit?

Only thing is... IF his story ended up with him being put in a sanitarium (presumably because they thought he was slightly mad?) there was probably no evidence of his tale being true?

e.g. He says that the yowie "ripped the door of the 4x4 off of its hinges"?

Well, if he was delivering a brand new 4x4.... and he never made it to his destination.... and they found it later....
Did it's condition fit the description of having it's door ripped off?

If so... then why lock him up?
If not.... then his story falls apart...

I'd like to believe him, but we need more background and evidence!

G

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

But the call is genuine, it was on an Australian radio show whilst they had a segment and 2 reporters in the bush.. I may be wrong but believe it was abc.

Yeah, its ABC, which is Australia's public broadcasting corporation, so its obviously from a respectable source.

But, its just 'ABC local', it was late at night and the segments topic was about ghosts. There's probably about 14 people (all truck drivers and drunk old people) listening to 'ABC local' late at night in outback NSW's, lol... so, its not like there would have been any real research into the callers claims.

Personally, to me the bloke just sounds like an old drunk who knows how to tell a good story... but that's just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun
Ahaa! You're right, that would be worse....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join