It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shanksville pics..?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: facedye

pieces of flesh and no bodies? what did they do, explode?

Yep just exploded into dust, just like the concrete and steel from the towers...they all just went...poof !... and disappeared ...never to be seen again and never to happen again....it was like majik...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So, there was no Flt 93? Is that what you're trying to say?

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I am sure there was a flight 93, just not in that hole...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Pieces of flesh are more than traces of DNA. But yes at speeds in excess of 600mph, there is little left intact. I'm surprised you aren't aware of that from your first hand experience.

"There wasn't blood, but there were some remains... not limbs, hands and feet mainly."

so if i leave all of my inclinations at the door, and really start to go through plane crashes in excess of 600mph, you're committing to the statement that there would be little left to collect, no bodies, and no recognizable plane itself?

can you give me an example aside from the Shanksville crater?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

and really start to go through plane crashes in excess of 600mph, you're committing to the statement that there would be little left to collect, no bodies, and no recognizable plane itself?
Yes. Just pieces of both.

edit on 9/5/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Nevermind.. Deleting this as had a bit of a beef with op.. But im not going to be a dick and lower myself to his level..
edit on 5/9/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted but my internet hamster is banging one out in the corner and a half the page is not loading.....

I know the situation was slightly different but compare this with the German wings crash which is a very good example of a plane "just going in"..

If you look at this picture you see substantial material from the crash, including not just plane parts but personal items such as phones, bags etc etc.

cdn.deccanchronicle.com...

Another picture from a wider angle..

nodisinfo.com...

last but not least

www.abc.net.au...

Is this a good representation of what we also witnessed at Shanksville??, far from it I would say...

RA

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

and really start to go through plane crashes in excess of 600mph, you're committing to the statement that there would be little left to collect, no bodies, and no recognizable plane itself?
Yes. Just pieces of both.

This makes no realistic sense, and is quite a fantastic statement. Where else can i witness the same phenomena outside of the shanksville crash?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982
How fast was 9525 going on impact?

The aircraft had disintegrated; the largest piece of wreckage was "the size of a car".[35]

en.wikipedia.org...-36

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

a reply to: slider1982
How fast was 9525 going on impact?

The aircraft had disintegrated; the largest piece of wreckage was "the size of a car".[35]

en.wikipedia.org...-36

oh.. so there was a large piece of wreckage there.. about the size of a car.

did we retrieve anything from shanksville in comparison to this?

UA93 Crash Site

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

During the 911 days somebody published a pic that site in shanksville that was taken in 1979. It showed that gash in the ground then.

That means, according to the govt, the plane went down into the exact same gash in the ground in the exact same profile as the existing gash size and shape.

Not only that but it went into the ground just like a solid object would and penetrated so far down into the ground before it descintigrated that no part of the plane was retrievable.

How about that for one of the all time coincidences and defiance of physics.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Close, yes. But then that crash was somewhat different.

You may be interested in this thread though.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Nah...it's the first....and the reporter crew in a brand new Jet Ranger showed it from the air and said the same as at the pentagon....not enough debris to fill a suitcase....

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
That doesn't look like a picture from the incident, in fact refer to above post (phage) . . . my best guess is that this picture is actually from a b-movie set.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Close, yes. But then that crash was somewhat different.

You may be interested in this thread though.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where then all are all these pics of the debris that were some 8 miles from the scene of the crash...surely there are some...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

Maybe you and the OP should do a bit better research...and stay away from ct blogs.

The coroner said there were no body parts in the lake, but they were confined to a 70 acre area surrounding the crash site...and there is even more debunked here...

www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Darkinsider

Maybe you and the OP should do a bit better research...and stay away from ct blogs.

The coroner said there were no body parts in the lake, but they were confined to a 70 acre area surrounding the crash site...and there is even more debunked here...

www.popularmechanics.com...

No, sorry, I think you misunderstood my reply. Like I said at the very end, I have no evidence that would allow me to disclaim the findings of the original report.....meaning, it happened as the experts stated.

My point was, that yes, it is a very odd situation, that does allow for some skepticism. I only pointed out the blog because it had direct on-sight quotes from reputable officials.

I have read many, many articles on this and still stand by the original findings via the 9/11 commission. I hope that clarifies my position.

Peace

KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I live in SW PA. Like many I'll NEVER forget that day.

Backstory, I worked at the time for a support service company that audited a business very close to the crash site. I got these anecdotes from the people I routinely worked w/there. Talking about Flight 93 at any chance they could was cathartic. Before the crash you could not find Shanksville on a map suddenly they were a part of history.

As the crow flies there is a shopping plaza less 1.5 miles from the crash site. The workers there initially though it was a mine explosion (we don't get earthquakes). Things came off store shelves, the ground just rocked. A worker from another business came in screaming that a plane crashed, and bits and peices of what happens in NYC & DC trickled in. No radio (canned music only played at the store) and 2001 was way before smart phones.

They closed down and saw the local strip mall parking lots were full of every type of state and federal emergency vehicle.

What hit me most, was when they talked about the smell. Aviation fluid mixed w/heavy acrid smoke. A fuel laden grease on their vehicles.

Somerset PA was under siege; Pa state police and volunteer firemen were the first responders. Soon all kinds of Fed authorities showed (including US Army-Reservists?)

The aftermath? Shanksville/Stoneycreek SD was closed for a very long time as were many local farms (even back yards and small residential areas) as the search for any remains or plane parts went on. The crash site was out of service strip mine (soft damp soil).

Flight 93 crashed there with out a doubt.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

pieces of flesh and no bodies? what did they do, explode?

if you concede that there were no bodies recovered, how does that make sense in your mind?

Like I said did recovery for plane crash - Lear 35 with 4 people onboard

Hit ground at 350 mph. We walked the crash scene with little flags marking out body parts for coroner to retrieve

Largest "piece" we found was 1/2 of a chest. A hand minus all the fingers and several amputated fingers

Rest were scraps of what is called "human hamburger" .......

Now when you get out and actually get hands dirty maybe then will take you seriously

Right now just random noise.....

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue
I worked the US Air crash in 1994. There was hardly recognizable as human remains there.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thanks for posting those pictures Phage. I couldn't help but notice the impressions of the plane wings in the soil. Do you have any idea why we wouldn't have seen the same wing impressions in the Pentagon building? Major 2 star General Albert Stubblebine says the hole was too small as compared to the size of the plane that hit it. There should have been a slice outline where the wings made contact with the building.

edit on 5-9-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join