It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Reaction When Accused Of Prior Knowledge Of 9/11 [VIDEO]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
If you are still doubting 911 was an inside job watch Bush's reaction in the video below.

"There's a time for politics" was the only thing he could say. Pathetic.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

He said it was an absurd insinuation. Howard Dean probably only insinuated it because he's a democrat and Bush is a republican. If it was Hillary he probably never would have said a word.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Pathetic is right. This sleaze knew it was going to happen.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

It was all about the way he answered that question.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

To be honest at what point will the official consensus change?. You have coincidences that if put in a soap opera script would get rejected for being to unrealistic.

You had a situation that followed which perfectly matched just what the US Government at the time wanted. The official report omitted lots of key information. Eye witness reports, classified video and documents that are locked up for "national security" (Pentagon tapes). A number of situations which haven proven to be impossible such as people using cell phones on board etc etc.

Not to mention the background of the alleged hijackers.. I stop worrying if someone still believes the official story it is what it is. Look at the evidence and make up your own mind, I do not think we will ever get that one piece of evidence that will change the mind of everyone into believing it was a inside job..

Bush like the rest of them was a pawn, yes he knew, yes he did lie about it just like the rest of these criminals have done... I am not religious but it is times likes this when I think about how corrupt these assholes are, I really do wish they would face judgement...

RA

edit on 4-9-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
He definitely got a reaction from him.

His brain locked up..
edit on 4-9-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Too bad they didn't have Diazepam pens back then.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Nice one. I swear bush Jr is his dads mind control slave, that's why he always comes off as an idiot. Well I'm pretty sure that kind of programming doesn't leave you with a healthy intact mind.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
He sort of always answered anything that way. "Ummm, ummm ummm"

I believe he knew.
I didn't believe who they blamed from the day it happened. The witnesses who came on TV, seemed to be acting. The first indication it was terrorists who had taken control of the plane came from the wife of a man on board who was a "hero" who tried to fight them. He called her from his phone telling her this. Give me a break. I just thought this sounds so fake. Then, after HER statement, the story was all about these terrorists who took over the plane. Maybe I don't remember it well, but that what I thought I heard. She was blonde, Scott name rings a bell, her last name maybe. Something about her didn't ring true. It all seemed so fake.

Next thing Osama bin laden is named as the mastermind with this new reason to go to war and start all these new laws and rules and I thought here comes this new world order I always heard about. Here it is. Look at how they did it. Look at all these Americans buying this hook line and sinker chanting USA, USA , let's send our sons and husbands to war, were ok with that , because it's to fight these people who did such an awful thing to us on our soil. Bush repeating " war on terror".

All you have to do is to use fear to get people to go along with it. Instill this fear and they won't object to new rules or losing soldiers who died for this.

edit on 5-9-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

edit on 5-9-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I focus on the word absurd. My signature has been the same for 9years I think.

Still to this day, it's not until I hear the word "absurd" that I can be 100% sure they are lying.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
It's very well documented that the CIA and NSA had intelligence indicating that Bin Laden was about to carry out a 'major' attack on American soil.

They had this intelligence during the Clinton administration, but by the time Clinton authorized a strike on Bin Laden's (then) known compound, he was already a lame duck President.

G W Bush had I think more than 5 CIA briefings prior to 9/11/01 including a briefing literally days before the attack. The briefings were the same as the ones they gave Clinton and basically stated that they knew Bin Laden was planning something big and that it was going to be carried out 'soon' and on American soil.

I find it very hard to believe that the son of the former head of the CIA (and former POTUS) was too concerned with the politics of collateral damage to act on Bin Laden before 9/11.

I'm convinced that the G W's strings were being pulled by his daddy Mr. H W and by Cheney, both of whom had their own agendas for invading Iraq.

It seems pretty clear at this point that TPTB let 9/11 happen to justify foreign (and domestic) policy decisions that followed the attack.

That being said, I am not convinced that the towers were rigged with explosives. I am not convinced that a missile flew into the pentagon.

I am however on the fence about flight 93 being shot down but as it stands the evidence suggests that it wasn't.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I lost all my notes recently, otherwise I would drop some really good bombs on the 9/11 fiasco. Will have to rebuild & repair. When you compare this to some other stuff, it becomes nonsense believing there wasn't another side to this story.

It's not even a conspiracy. Firstly, its just lies #1. The government lies to us. The government are liars. Even worse are power players or political dynasties, that can lie, cheat and steal better than normal politicians.

They are liars, cheaters, thieves, amoral, inhuman beings.

This is proven time and time again. Now why would anyone believe what they are being told? So you don't need a conspiracy to call them out on lying. Once the lies are broken down, you'd be sure to find one underneath it all.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I'm convinced that the G W's strings were being pulled by his daddy Mr. H W and by Cheney, both of whom had their own agendas for invading Iraq.

This goes way way above Bush & Cheney's heads. They were just allowed to cash in on something that was planned for a loooong time.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

It may have been above Cheney's head but I can assure you George H.W. Bush had a seat at the round table. 100%

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

That video fits perfectly in the incredibly broad scope of all the facts pointing to G.W. and Cheney at the very least being aware of what was coming and heavily involved in the cover-up.

soulwaxer

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
First of all, I'm sure Saudi Arabia was involved in this.Second, yes Cheyney and Both Bushes knew it was going to happen.
It was planned by a power stronger than these people.They are just puppets hanging and dangling on a string by a master mind, who in exchange gives them power and money as long as they do what they are told.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Sure Bush got the intelligence ahead of time.
It was ordering the FBI to "stay off" Bin Laden and the hijackers that was more problematic for me.
That and shuffling Robert O'Neil out of office and putting him as head of WTC security the day of 9/11

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
When #GeorgeWBush heard about 911, he barely reacted.

News orgs at the time said it was because he didn't want to upset the children he was reading a story to at the time, but he was never that smart.

A better explanation for his calm demeanor is that he was just getting confirmation of something that he knew was going to happen in advance.

new topics

top topics

join