It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary: Russia About to Get PWED!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
youtu.be...

Does not seem to be a good use of US military power to go after potentially anyone who got 5 DNC members fired, including the head of the DNC for fraud and corruption.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
youtu.be...

Does not seem to be a good use of US military power to go after potentially anyone who got 5 DNC members fired, including the head of the DNC for fraud and corruption.

Could you please quote the email that showed corruption and/or fraud?

All the quotes I have seen were super weak....and we have their private emails. Emails no one knew would be leaked so people spoke freely. So if there had been a smoking gun we should have it.

The fact we don't leads me to believe it is a non-story, he'll they don't even quote the emails just claiming they "elude to, maybe there being some bias."

I think Russia did the hack in an attempt to normalize us/Russian relations though trump. So Putin hacked the DNC and gave the data to assange. However the FBI traced it to them and the media published the trump/Putin connection. So in an attempt at damage control, Putin told assange to drop the Rich murder as a red herring.

I'm voting for Trump I just HATE fake scandals.

edit on 4-9-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

LOL

Take your pick.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I think Russia did the hack in an attempt to normalize us/Russian relations though trump. So Putin hacked the DNC and gave the data to assange. However the FBI traced it to them and the media published the trump/Putin connection. So in an attempt at damage control, Putin told assange to drop the Rich murder as a red herring.

Do you really believe that?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

youtu.be...

The U.S. reaches far and wide for the dumbest excuses to use the military.

"Bin Laden did 9/11! Let's invade Afghanistan!"- false pre-tense

"Iraq has WMD's! Trust me! Let's get em!- complete BS

"We think Russia hacked a political committe! They must die!"-no proof whatsoever.

The irony is so abundant throughout this hacking fiasco.

First, Snowden reveals that the NSA has been spying on American citizens. Through the internet. Hacking? Basically.

Second, the DNC gets hacked. The establishment's own sneaky weapon is used against them.

Then, rather than examining the information yielded, the media spins the hacking ordeal into a "whodunit."

Finally, Hillary threatens military action.
Because spying on people who have very little power is okay, but spying on powerful people and revealing awful things that affect and concern the public is an act punishable by death.

Basically it's threatening Russia for a security breach.....
Hmmm, where have we heard about a security breach before....Oh right! One of the major crimes Hillary is guilty of!

So by that rationale, shouldn't the military just attack Hillary??

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

As bad as I despise her, this is rubbish. The US military does have cyber capabilities at their disposal. Nothing this beatch implies means armed aggression to confront Russian cyber attack..

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

As bad as I despise her, this is rubbish. The US military does have cyber capabilities at their disposal. Nothing this beatch implies means armed aggression to confront Russian cyber attack..

So true.

Imagine the false flag implications of a cyber justified nuclear strike.

If it were that easy to justify invading a nuclear powered nation then I would be pretty worried.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

youtu.be...

Could you please quote the email that showed corruption and/or fraud?

All the quotes I have seen were super weak....and we have their private emails. Emails no one knew would be leaked so people spoke freely. So if there had been a smoking gun we should have it.

The fact we don't leads me to believe it is a non-story, he'll they don't even quote the emails just claiming they "elude to, maybe there being some bias."

I'm voting for Trump I just HATE fake scandals.

I do not have to because 5 members of the DNC resigned. Google is your taco bowl friend. So much fraud and corruption, they were scheming for her before the race even started. You can be obtuse about the facts but you can''t change the facts. That is the sickness of these parties. No loyalty to America, only a party.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Why haven't they found anything about "yoga routines" in Hillary's recovered deleted emails?

“At the end, I chose not to keep my private personal emails — emails about planning Chelsea’s wedding or my mother’s funeral arrangements, condolence notes to friends as well as yoga routines, family vacations, the other things you typically find in inboxes."

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Why haven't they found anything about "yoga routines" in Hillary's recovered deleted emails?

They were heavily redacted by the State Department because many of them contained the phrase, "Downward Doggy."

Which of course, is an established code for Top Secret intel... but I didn't tell you that.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

youtu.be...

The U.S. reaches far and wide for the dumbest excuses to use the military.

"Bin Laden did 9/11! Let's invade Afghanistan!"- false pre-tense

"Iraq has WMD's! Trust me! Let's get em!- complete BS

"We think Russia hacked a political committe! They must die!"-no proof whatsoever.

The irony is so abundant throughout this hacking fiasco.

First, Snowden reveals that the NSA has been spying on American citizens. Through the internet. Hacking? Basically.

Second, the DNC gets hacked. The establishment's own sneaky weapon is used against them.

Then, rather than examining the information yielded, the media spins the hacking ordeal into a "whodunit."

Finally, Hillary threatens military action.
Because spying on people who have very little power is okay, but spying on powerful people and revealing awful things that affect and concern the public is an act punishable by death.

Basically it's threatening Russia for a security breach.....
Hmmm, where have we heard about a security breach before....Oh right! One of the major crimes Hillary is guilty of!

So by that rationale, shouldn't the military just attack Hillary??

Bin Laden was behind 9/11.

Almost every country on the planet's intelligence services agreed that Saddam had WMDs back in 2003.

We're not about to invade Russia.

Now, back to reality..

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

Almost every country on the planet's intelligence services agreed that Saddam had WMDs back in 2003.

your for got to add the sarcasm notation at the end....

let me help

/sarcasm

thats better, now it actually has truth to it.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The problem with the "Russia hacked the DNC (and the Clinton Foundation)" story is that, despite the headlines being repeated at every opportunity by the MSM, the FBI themselves don't even have any evidence that Russia was behind it, or even participated in the hacks. All they have is innuendo and a certain "faith" (for want of a better word) that Russia was behind it.

I am sure, if pressed, they could produce a heavily redacted statement or two on the subject as proof!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I wonder what the US reaction would be if a Russian presidential candidate made such reckless and blatantly warmongering statements?

In a reasonable world such dangerous talk would instantly destroy someone's chances to be President.

Even Hitler did not go around declaring his intentions to declare war on major world powers, in fact he went out of his way to try and avoid it.

Dark and dangerous times people. Please don't elect this warmonger as President. I'd like a future after 2017 that doesn't involve superpowered radroaches.
edit on -050008am9kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

well if she is into yoga, it ain't working. psychically, mentally or spiritually.
she is still out shape, even though being 68 can't help, and she has health problems if you believe the rumors,she seems to draw blanks all the time, and told the FBI she can't remember sh@@.

but most of all spiritually, she is a still a mean, evil,wicked nasty biddy. and that's the main thing yoga is about, to calm and open ones inner self to light.

edit on 5-9-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
If those same words were said by Trump everyone would be going on about how strong a leader he is and that Obama wouldn't dare say something like that.

The fact is, that should be the default response for any commander and chief. It's espionage and the reason the current and past presidents didn't make as big an issue, is because they were just as heavily involved in cyber-espionage to the same extent as their foes.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

You mean why hasn't the mainstream media published any?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

youtu.be...

A military response was not the first thing she listed. Do you think that Russia is not capable of cyber-warfare? Do you think the United States is incapable of it? Not going to war when your country is attacked does not seem to be a very good idea. The military use of cyber-assets would be a good response to a cyber-attack, don't you think?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Dear RedDragon,

"Bin Laden was behind 9/11.

We're not about to invade Russia.

Now, back to reality"

I'm gonna guess you're American. I am as well. Yet, it's only in this country that people still believe Bin Laden was behind 9/11.

A perennial CIA asset and friend of the Bush family.

This isn't the thread for this, but wow. It still blows my mind sometimes.
edit on 5-9-2016 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

They were heavily redacted by the State Department because many of them contained the phrase, "Downward Doggy."

Which of course, is an established code for Top Secret intel... but I didn't tell you that.

you have just made the case why Hillary should have destroyed all her personal e-mail....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join