It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of those damn emails......well here is more damning information coming just now......

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
For the common person, by law, isn't the willful destruction of evidence an admission of guilt?

Maybe that is not true?

Or the items were destroyed before they were technically evidence. Clinton's love technicalities.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
You would think social justice types would be about all persons covered and adhering to the law equally. I guess, just not the one's promising free college?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Hillary is going to tax the daylights out of all the rich people that are, and are not supporting her, to pay for this "free college" benefit. So, instead of donating Billions of Dollars to needy causes (grants, foundations, sick children, research, etc.), the wealthiest 2% will be giving it to Uncle Sam/IRS.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkinsider
a reply to: DAVID64

That is an excellent snapshot of the subversive intensions of the Progressive movement....to take down America. The democrats have mistreated, lied, used and abused the minority immigrants through their history. In the the last 175 years their ploy was to quiet the poor, the uneducated with insignificant give-aways.....because we care about you. It has been the biggest lie ever played against a society.

The Republicans are to blame too....they have had opportunities, but do to greed, power grabs, they made mistakes. All the while, the Democrats chained, handcuffed, muted the needs and the real development of the minorities in America. The Democrats are the racists, the bigots, the haters.....they want the power.....they give their token hand outs which has worked marvelously over the last 60 years......and look at the state of our Nation. It is being taken down within.

I have cited this quote before, but it is an excellent historical argument. By who? Abraham Lincoln......read this: A very prophetic speech from January 27,1838.

""The Perpetuation of Our Political Institutions", known as the Lyceum Address based on the location of its giving. The actual quote reads "Shall we expect some transatlantic military giant to step the ocean and crush us at a blow? Never! All the armies of Europe, Asia, and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth (our own excepted) in their military chest, with a Bonaparte for a commander, could not by force take a drink from the Ohio or make a track on the Blue Ridge in a trial of a thousand years. At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer. If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher

In essence he is saying without basic government trust and honesty, obeyance to the rule of civilized law...our demise will come from within, by insidious power hungry evil forces.

Peace

KD

I am always gobsmacked when people downplay the Republican party in these nefarious affairs, because the fact is, they are NECK DEEP in this globalist agenda, with all the associated ops like Gladio B, Project Monarch, etc. Explain to this engineer how Building 7 came down, into its own footprint, when a plane never hit it???? Explain the Phd Physicist who PROVED that explosives were used in the WTC? Explain to this person who grew up on Long Island and know NYC firefighters who swear on the bible that bombs went off that day! That was Bush, Cheney and all those freaking Neocons involved.

And go visit Oklahoma City, where there are still thousands of people who KNOW, beyond a shadow of a doubt that TWO BOMBS went off that day. And it was Bill Clinton in office for that little false flag (where they TRIED to pass a Patriot Act-style law, but it was put down in Congress). So it's obvious to anyone who bothers to research these people, that BOTH parties are freaking evil.

But people talking about voting 3rd party for the Presidential election are fools, because the fact is you have to start locally. So in every single election, what everyone should do is see how is currently in office, and vote for any of the third party candidates not in the Democrat or Republican parties. THAT'S the only way you are going to get these evil POSs out of office.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

At this point, with the Republicans being so incompetent, I think they are Democrats willing to take one for the team. What better way to control the opposite party then having your moles imbedded in its ranks. Don't see many Republicans or Democrats out on the street hungry. What was Hillary's speaking fees again? I know when I think of Hillary, I think motivational speaker.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

But people talking about voting 3rd party for the Presidential election are fools, because the fact is you have to start locally. So in every single election, what everyone should do is see how is currently in office, and vote for any of the third party candidates not in the Democrat or Republican parties. THAT'S the only way you are going to get these evil POSs out of office.

That is what's sad though. Many ststes, the system works. California and Illinois suck government wise. But many states put their big people pants on after 2008, and reformed. The reform never moved to the national level. The Federal government is to big of a parasite. I think the tax code is backwards. I think states should tax a straight up 10 to 15 percent. Either flat or value added tax. Do away with the other crazy tax laws. Limit federal government to 5 to 8 percent for the things it's supposed to due. National defense for example. Keep social programs at state level where people are held to better accountability.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

It's just another vast right wing conspiracy. This is all made up this is totally normal behavior.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

And Hillary will turn the country into a police state and start a war with Iran.

So what's the difference?

Also, could you point me in the direction of evidence that Trump would start a war with China? I'm not saying this because I doubt you but because I'm interested.

And organised crime? The most organised crime group is in control of our societies, this is why most people do not even believe they exist, because they are the most organised.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Also, could you point me in the direction of evidence that Trump would start a war with China? I'm not saying this because I doubt you but because I'm interested.

I assume you are already familiar with the accusations Trump has publicly made about China: that they are taking our jobs, manipulating their currency, etc. Most of his supporters seem unfamiliar the the platform that has been written for him and posted on his website:

Strengthen our negotiating position by lowering our corporate tax rate to keep American companies and jobs here at home, attacking our debt and deficit so China cannot use financial blackmail against us, and bolstering the U.S. military presence in the East and South China Seas to discourage Chinese adventurism.

[Edit for concision --DJW001]

Strengthen the U.S. military and deploying it appropriately in the East and South China Seas. These actions will discourage Chinese adventurism that imperils American interests in Asia and shows our strength as we begin renegotiating our trading relationship with China. A strong military presence will be a clear signal to China and other nations in Asia and around the world that America is back in the global leadership business.

www.donaldjtrump.com... [Emphasis mine --DJW001]

Trump's protectionism will lead to economic warfare with China. An increased military presence in the region makes physical conflict more likely, given China's attempts to illegally claim islands and waters legally belonging to other nations. This military conflict would serve Russian interests, as it would relieve pressure on Russian interests in Asia, allowing them to project power in Poland, the Baltic, the Balkans, and Central Asia without America having the resources to oppose these actions. (Remember how Trump has said that he would not necessarily aid a NATO ally?) Russian hegemony in Central Asia will bring it into conflict with Iran, which is why the Obama administration has been attempting to normalize relations with the Islamic Republic. Clinton would presumably continue this policy. Instead of war against Iran, the United States could end up using Iran as a proxy against Russia!
edit on 6-9-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2016 by DJW001 because: Edits to polish style. --DJW001

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

In that case they would have abandoned their plans for Iran(Which Path to Persia?).

As for economic warfare. Isn't the US already engaged in economic warfare with the BRICS alliance?

I'm skeptical of outright war with China.. I don't think Trump would go for it no matter how crazy he is and the American public would never support such a venture.

When I look at the mainstream media I don't see them demonising China, I see them demonising Russia. And Iran but that has been going on since before I was born. I'd be more worried if the whole machine was geared towards war with China but this doesn't seem to be the case. Trump, if not a puppet, is just one guy throwing out hyperbolic macho statements.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I don't know why you guys keep talking about the voters when the voters do not elect presidents. The electoral college elects presidents. We could vote in Santa Claus and it wouldn't affect the agenda.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Relax OP,
Late October is not here yet, not even late September

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

In that case they would have abandoned their plans for Iran(Which Path to Persia?).

What plans for Iran? Diplomacy is fluid. If the United States can use Iran to balance Russia, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia, it would solve a multitude of problems and permit Israel to finally find some peace.

As for economic warfare. Isn't the US already engaged in economic warfare with the BRICS alliance?

Nope. First, BRICs is not an alliance in any meaningful sense of the word. The only BRIC country with sanctions on it is Russia, due to its military adventurism.. China and India are major trading partners of the United States, although they would not befit from the TPP. (Neither would Russia, which may explain Trump's opposition, despite its promise to benefit his clothing business.)

I'm skeptical of outright war with China.. I don't think Trump would go for it no matter how crazy he is and the American public would never support such a venture.

No-one can predict what Trump would do, remember? What would the American public think if China downed an American passenger jet or sank a Greenpeace vessel?

When I look at the mainstream media I don't see them demonising China, I see them demonising Russia.

You have not been following the news, apparently. Trump has made demonizing China one of his campaign points, and all serious foreign affairs analysts are concerned about Chinese hegemony. Did you know they are building a naval base in Africa? As for Russia, Putin's actions are demonizing Russia single handedly. Unless you support seizing territory from other sovereign nations to "protect an ethnic minority." Remember that when China seizes Vladivostok to protect ethnic Chinese. (The Chinese have already started a whispering campaign that claims that Vladivostok was historically Chinese.)

And Iran but that has been going on since before I was born. I'd be more worried if the whole machine was geared towards war with China but this doesn't seem to be the case. Trump, if not a puppet, is just one guy throwing out hyperbolic macho statements.

You need to research the Great Game. Alliances shift, enemies become friends, and friends enemies. Trump has no understanding of how all this works, which is why he is an ideal puppet.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdChillin

I don't know why you guys keep talking about the voters when the voters do not elect presidents. The electoral college elects presidents. We could vote in Santa Claus and it wouldn't affect the agenda.

That is not exactly how it works. Each state has different rules determining how its electors vote, but your cynicism has been noted.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I don't like Trump, but I feel that in this aspect he is absolutely correct. We are already at war with China on an economic level. For years, China has been subsidizing it's companies to undercut our American companies. That, in addition to sweat shop style factories means that an item imported into America from China will cost significantly less than the same item made in the US. It's part of the reason we've lost so many jobs in America. With unions, and medical, and crazy things like safe work conditions, American companies just can't compete. Not to derail this thread from the OC. Hillary is a crook. It's painfully obvious. Everybody says that Trump is worse, but all I see is bad sound bites. Sure he's naive, and probably also corrupt, but Hillary is DEFINITELY corrupt. No amount of comparison will make me choose her over anyone. Heck, I'd rather have another Bush in office.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

You must have missed what general Wesley Clark talked about. "Which Path to Persia?" is a reference to a Brookings Institution report:

Background

"Which Path to Persia?" was written in 2009 by the Brookings Institution as a blueprint for confronting Iran. Within the opening pages of the report, acknowledgments are given to the Smith Richardson Foundation, upon which Zbigniew Brzezinski sits as an acting governor.

The Smith Richardson Foundation funds a bizarre myriad of globalist pet projects including studies on geoengineering, nation building, meddling in the Caucasus region, and even studies, as of 2009, to develop methods to support "indigenous democratic political movements and transitions" in Poland, Egypt, Cuba, Nepal, Haiti, Vietnam, Cambodia, Zimbabwe, and Burma. Also acknowledged by the report is the Crown Family Foundation out of Chicago.

The Brookings Institution itself is a creation of the notorious globalist funding arms including the Carnegie Corporation, the Rockefeller Foundation and the Ford Foundation, all who recently had been involved in the fake "Ground Zero Mosque" controversy. Today, Brookings boasts a full complement of support and funding from America's biggest corporations. Upon the Brookings Institution's board of trustees one will find a collection of corporate leaders from Goldman Sachs, the Carlyle Group, the insurance industry, Pepsi (CFR), Alcoa (CFR), and various CFR affiliated consulting firms like McKinsey & Company.

You have not been following the news, apparently. Trump has made demonizing China one of his campaign points, and all serious foreign affairs analysts are concerned about Chinese hegemony.

Trump is just challenging China because they're the new big kid on the block, it's all bluster. Makes him look tough to the people that like that sort of thing. ("USA! USA! USA!"..)

Sure they are, but they're not pushing for war with China as far as I can tell.

As for Russia, Putin's actions are demonizing Russia single handedly. Unless you support seizing territory from other sovereign nations to "protect an ethnic minority."

I understand Putin. He had to protect the only two naval bases that has direct access to the Mediterranean Sea. And the Ukraine government was ousted by US backed Nazis. I would have made a move too.

That's true, that BRICS comment was careless. I wonder if they're supporting an alternative to Western led international domination though. China setting up a new "World Bank", the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, so many economical initiatives being made by China in these last years.

Benjamin Fulford is ridiculous but I have to wonder about the idea of a secret alliance challenging Western hegemony.

Economical warfare is already a reality, but outright war with China? I'm highly skeptical but I guess there's a possibility.

Remember that when China seizes Vladivostok to protect ethnic Chinese. (The Chinese have already started a whispering campaign that claims that

So much for the Eurasian Pan-Buddhist union Roerich dreamed of.. If I was Russia I'd be worried. Given this little tidbit it's highly surprising that Russia is actually encouraging Chinese people to move to Russia to farm their land, they get paid but China has another foot in their door.

You have a few points, I don't deny that. Maybe they've given up on going to war with Iran. It's true that I haven't really updated my views on the great game in a while.. Things change, it's possible that I've been a little rigid so thank you for making me re-evaluate my position.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Indeed, it looks like this FBI investigation has turned up
yet even more activity that appears to be criminal.

Someone will get to the bottom of it, even if it takes
years! If Clinton had just followed protocols! But there
must be a very good reason she did not, me thinks the
foreign donors go a long ways in explaining that!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DannyBoy555

Relax OP,
Late October is not here yet, not even late September

Ok, I sure will. But I have my popcorn and beverages....problem is, I have to keep restocking. This is the longest running movie I've seen. But more than anything....it is keeping my attention and can't wait for the next shoe to drop.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Personally, I am rooting for Hillary Clinton to become President. It will show the world how diverse we are and keep us in good standing. Nothing is more important than that.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Personally, I am rooting for Hillary Clinton to become President. It will show the world how diverse we are and keep us in good standing. Nothing is more important than that.

I understand your point. I think we clearly showed the world in '08 '12 how diverse the USA is.......but how did that work out for us??? That should not even be a consideration for the qualifications to be POTUS. If there was a disabled contender, who was an outstanding candidate.....he/she should be considered by the merits of their experience/knowledge. Not because they are handicapped. Just something to consider.

Obama suffers the slings and arrows of a restive world

SOURCE - Clinton News Network aka Ths Is CNN

Peace
KD

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join