It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of those damn emails......well here is more damning information coming just now......

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Granite

The October surprise is right along the corner now...Hillary will be finally destroyed by a hacker/leaker.

Whatever it is, it better be big. I mean something so undeniable that even the MSM and her supporters can't explain away like they have all the rest. It will have to be something that points to Hillary as the corrupt, lying criminal she is and something even Obama, the FBI and the DOJ can't ignore.
That is the ONLY way she's going down. Too many people are protecting her and it will have to be something that has the rats jump ship. I'd love to see something that has them all turning on each other in a last ditch effort to save themselves.

David, she could peel off her earthly cowl ON CAMERA to
reveal her Tyrannosaurus Foxsicle real self-- and the media
would spin it as a premature Halloween double take/triple
disguise gotcha.
She's so protected and most likely machine-flipped this time,
that we could vote a 80-20 landslide for Trump: and still get
buried like some old hamster that its master outgrew.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

David, she could peel off her earthly cowl ON CAMERA to
reveal her Tyrannosaurus Foxsicle real self-- and the media
would spin it as a premature Halloween double take/triple
disguise gotcha.

And [[[Jesus Christ]]] Himself could descend from heaven and declare her His Chosen One, and the haters would continue to call her the Devil.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

If the actual popular vote is of a sufficiently large margin, the obviousness of the electronic flip would not be able to be disguised. That is our only hope at this point.

The full court press is on by Hillary and her spinsters. They're weaving the cloth and trying to pass it out in bulk.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

you see im no American but i have been watching the American elections since Bush senior , i don't know why to tell you the truth , but maybe because at that time i thought that it was clean until recently when Bush junior got elected ( with due all respect ) , so i have been watching you defend Hillary so many times and you have the right to do so by the way , but i have a question to you after you watch this clip if you please

did she do what she said that she didn't do ?
why are some of her emails are redacted and some times 100% redacted that even a congressman cant read them ?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The best outcome will be for DJT to win the election outright and for her to retire quietly without fanfare.
If a major investigation is opened, they ( B & H ) have more than enough ammunition to bring down the government as we know it.

Like all things in big government, just let it go and move on to the new administration.
After all, it is just politics.

Buck

(post by stinkelbaum removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
a reply to: Darkinsider

not new or damaging.
protocol is to destroy any physical media you part with, if your too dumb to know that, and then base propaganda on it, your an idiot.

Protocol does not allow for the media to be erased after the classified info that it contains has been subpoenaed.
Plus, most of her devices were LOST.
9 of 11 smart phones and a lap top computer among those.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
A few months ago these email stories were all wild conspiracies.

Then some government reports were published proving Hillary is a big liar.

By Nov 8th, the whole thing will sink in.

And as of now, we only know half the facts at best.

The deeper this goes, the more shameful and degrading it gets for Hillary Clinton.

The DNC/Clinton Campaign is so frustrated they can't even talk straight anymore without lying.

I'm hoping WIkiLeaks sheds some light on this. I believe that is expected shortly.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
The best outcome will be for DJT to win the election outright and for her to retire quietly without fanfare.
If a major investigation is opened, they ( B & H ) have more than enough ammunition to bring down the government as we know it.

Like all things in big government, just let it go and move on to the new administration.
After all, it is just politics.

Buck

With the best outcome as you described as only a coin toss
or less chance-- and the distinction becoming more blurred
(every election cycle) between 'politics or business as usual'
and 'overt criminality as the norm', where's the precedent?

Is it by now so debilitating to rip off the band-aid so as to
amputate the limb? Things in DC and beyond it have likely
been degenerative for long enough so the point of no return
is far behind us. But I agree, the dirt is piled high on this one.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

originally posted by: thinline
Remember, the H is silent in Benghazi

I actually believe her. I don't think she has the mental competency to know what is going on

What's in it for the DNC and the media to keep protecting her...

Its not just the DNC that is protecting her. It everyone! That is the scary part! The even scarier part is if she gets elected! WOnder how emboldened she will be having been elected after all the scandals to continue on...

And when you say everyone...remember this includes the citizens that will vote for her regardless of any level of proof. Yes...our government is corrupt but so are a segment of the population who are willing to accept lies, criminal activity and corruption. Their allowing it has caused it to fester and now...take over.

(post by Darkinsider removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

If the actual popular vote is of a sufficiently large margin, the obviousness of the electronic flip would not be able to be disguised. That is our only hope at this point.

The full court press is on by Hillary and her spinsters. They're weaving the cloth and trying to pass it out in bulk.

Al Gore won the popular vote in 2000, but lost the electoral college vote....apparently the "republican spinsters" were able to stomach that, and you as well....so please spare us the crocodile tears

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

sufficiently large margin

Did you miss that part? Gore did not win by a "sufficiently large margin".

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

originally posted by: thinline
Remember, the H is silent in Benghazi

I actually believe her. I don't think she has the mental competency to know what is going on

What's in it for the DNC and the media to keep protecting her...

Its not just the DNC that is protecting her. It everyone! That is the scary part! The even scarier part is if she gets elected! WOnder how emboldened she will be having been elected after all the scandals to continue on...

And you know they're all defending her because they're all involved somehow.

They've all paid into her pot expecting the good times to keep rolling for them in DC while they keep squeezing us for blood out here in the rest of the country.

It's no accident that the new rich zips are all out around DC.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
We are all sick of the constant attempts to topple Clinton. The only entertaining factor is watching them fail. Over and over and over and........

On the contrary, I think more and more voters are getting really angry at Hillary avoiding, and dodging valid questions about the many lies she made to the American public and Congress. You do realize she committed perjury during her testimony to Congress.

And that was testimony before we just found out yet another lie, that at least another 17,000 State work related emails were never turned over. The FBI just confirmed this. And many of them contain information about Benghazi. So, it is difficult to get to the truth when a liar, continues to lie. Point after point. She did receive and send classified information from her unauthorized server and email. The purpose, to circumvent the truth, to hide secrets that would be considered illegal.

When you delete documents, and lie and say you turned over everything, then we find out that over 17,000 new emails were found......we just found this out via the FBI dump of info on Sept. 2!!!!!

The only thing worse than a liar, is a liar who continues to lie, but does everything to cover-up her lies. Look at the Trey Gowdy 6 minute YTube vid in my opening of this thread of mine. Her credibility has been destroyed.

Now we also learned that she couldn't remember answers to basic questions posed by the FBI over 3 dozen times. Something is terribly wrong here!!! How anyone could continue to support this woman at this point, in the words of Jim Comey is beyond the comprehension of any reasonable person. I know you are bent on having this historical event of the first female president, but please be reasonable, Jill Stein is a decent viable candidate.....don't fall from grace and vote for a liar and god knows what else Clinton has hidden or destroyed.

Peace
KD
edit on 5-9-2016 by Darkinsider because: spelling

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: jimmyx

sufficiently large margin

Did you miss that part? Gore did not win by a "sufficiently large margin".

I am not disappointed that Gore lost. However, this could have been a total non issue if Gore could have won his home state of Tennessee where he lost convincingly. You just can't re-write history. Dem's da facts.

Peace

KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Polite Mod Reminder:

Hi People,

Just a reminder that while we encourage robust discussion - we do not expect rude discussion.
Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Alien

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: alien
Polite Mod Reminder:

Hi People,

Just a reminder that while we encourage robust discussion - we do not expect rude discussion.
Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Alien

Thank you. We are trying to have a civil, open debate. So sad when people have to go so low and start calling people names instead of contributing to a solid discussion.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: Darkinsider

Somebody will be along shortly to ask where the proof of fraud, corruption, etc., is in the emails.

Nobody that is voting for her will change their mind even if she knocked on their door [after being assisted up the front stairs, very carefully] and spit directly in their face.

They can't even pretend Hillary is honest anymore...... but they will try. When those in power make it so they can get away with any crime they commit it is time to roll out the guillotine.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join