It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Oct '15: "I dealt with classified information very carefully & seriously"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton did an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper last October and articulated how seriously she takes classified information.

...and I quote:

I dealt with classified information very carefully & seriously, I usually met with people to discuss it, it was delivered to me in hard copy, so marked, and then when I traveled I had one of those tents, because we were afraid of prying eyes from certain governments, that I would read classified material in so I'm very familiar with the importance of treating classified information as it should be with great care

Here is a video with CNN discussing this with Labor Secretary Tom Perez, who acknowledges Hillarys negligence. The original interview with Hills and Tapper starts at about 8 secs in...

So, you know, extremely careless without intent simply doesn't cut it for me, she is a deceitful liar, in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yeah, but those are just words....

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So is she lying now or was she lying then?

Someone should ask her that question while also giving her the option of which one of her 2 faces she wants to answer it with.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Whoever has been following this email server thing from the get, get on with assembling the ultimate master chronological master thread already.....

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
"I dealt with classified information very carefully & seriously"

Somebody must have wrote that for her and coached her how to talk.

She couldn't remember any of that when the FBI asked her the same questions.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste !!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's the part that confuses me.

Her argument in her defense essentially is "I'm not healthy enough to remember what I was doing". How does that defense get you votes? The alternative argument is "I lied throughout all of this to the FBI and American people".

How exactly does this new defense help her?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Actually nothing can help her.

Anything she says as of a few months ago requires more lies.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Xcathdra

Actually nothing can help her.

Anything she says as of a few months ago requires more lies.

And yet, the brain dead supporters will still cast that ballot in her name. Shocking.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
So, she either lied or she is incompetent, either way she is not qualified to be president in my opinion, simply far too many questions surround her intentions in this matter.

and you know what, it almost doesn't matter anymore even if they find nothing at all that compromised the security of the USA, what is blindingly obvious is the inconsistency between what she says and what actually happened. I don't trust her.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
So, she either lied or she and is incompetent,

fixed.

top topics

join