It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smashing our rights if you let it happen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Now we are told Hillary smashed 'some' of her phones with a hammer to destroy the evidence. 'Some' we don't know what happened to them according to the FBI. Is this anyway for a honorable presidential candidate to have operated?

We also learned that Hillary lied to Congress and to the American public that she and her attorneys read every single email that was State business related. Also that she turned over 'ALL' of these 30,000+ emails......but now we learn that the FBI found almost 15,000 more State emails that were never turned over, nor even a chance for Congress to affectively complete their investigation.

We also learned that at least 180, at least, emails were classifed, confidential, and/or top secret and some at the very highest level, Special Access Programs (SAC). Hillary lied to the American public during her statement from the United Nations that she neither received nor sent any confidential emails from her unauthorized, insecure private server and email account.

After this blunder, she began adding the comment that nothing 'marked' confidential was sent or received. We now know via the FBI notes....that this was another lie.

And to just recapitulate the most concise rebute of the Clinton lies, here is Trey Gowdy getting to the truth in just 6 minutes....all you need to know that YOU the American public and Congress were lied to.

So I ask, if you want your rights smashed, the truths about your governments actions being covered up over and over again. And WE THE PEOPLE being lied to by both the POTUS, Hillary and all the surrogates including the largest PAC the Main Stream Media, you have a choice, what will you choose?

A pathetic, pathological liar? or What the hell do you have to lose?

Peace

KD
edit on 4-9-2016 by Darkinsider because: grammar correction was to were

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

Nobody cares about the truth anymore. The only thing either party cares about is their version of the truth whatever that may be. The kool aid on both sides of the aisle is powerful. The truth is just what they want it to be and people keep eating it up. TPTB/Establishment are loving what they are seeing. Lets keep feeding the beast so it can get more powerful

A guy at work the other day asked me who I was voting for, I said that I really didn't know I just know it wont be Hillary. In return I asked him and he said he was voting for Hillary. I asked him why and he replied because his family has always voted Democrat. If you are voting for that reason then maybe you shouldn't vote. I have always voted for the person and not the party.

edit on 4-9-2016 by Tarzan the apeman. because: I spell badly and my english aint so great either

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

I asked him why and he replied because his family has always voted Democrat. If you are voting for that reason then maybe you shouldn't vote. I have always voted for the person and not the party.

I agree with you completely. But TPTB I think are shaking a bit. My fear, and I believe the reality is that right now, up until Nov. 8th, every dirty trick, including the greatest voting fraud will take place. I still hope, but in a short time it will tell. The debates should be interesting. Don't be lulled into thinking that THE POWERS THAT BE are slightly scared, and never saw this coming. Imagine the secrets that Trump could finally unveil? The lies we have been told? More and more secret agreements are coming to light regarding the IRAN deal......it is frightening how much WE have been lied to, mislead and all covered up by the Mass Media.

Peace

KD

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

If you are voting for that reason then maybe you shouldn't vote. I have always voted for the person and not the party.

I have never voted FOR anyone. I have always voted AGAINST the corporate fascist running dogs... And I will do the same this election.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I vote for the person as well (sometimes for the lesser of two but hey), but my grandparents have always voted straight ticket democrat and my parents republican. My grandparents always voted dem because my grandpa was in the union and they told him to. My parents always voted rep, because my father believed in desegregation as well as making it in this country because you earned it. But the funny part is that neither my parents nor grandparents ever looked at the candidates.

The only exception to this was when my grandparents voted republican because Sammy Kershaw was running for office in LA, they didn't even vote for my cousin when he ran for a JP position.

The moral . . . some people never think for themselves and just vote the ticket.
edit on 942016 by JDeLattre89 because: forgot something

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

The moral . . . some people never think for themselves and just vote the ticket.

Now ain't that the truth!!

Remember the big Daley machine in Chicago. No republican ever had a chance. I do not know what the answer is. But if you have the privilege and right to vote, you should, but of course you have the right to refrain. It just seems to be one big mess.

Peace

KD

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Good stuff. The sad part is it doesn't matter.

HRC could sacrifice baby gophers to her Sith Overlords on live TV and her supporters wouldn't even flinch.

Don't believe me? Look up any thread on ATS lately discussing the election and you will find them. No matter what the point of contention is, they are up in arms and on the attack. Facts be damned! All Hail Hydra!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY

Good stuff. The sad part is it doesn't matter.

HRC could sacrifice baby gophers to her Sith Overlords on live TV and her supporters wouldn't even flinch.

Don't believe me? Look up any thread on ATS lately discussing the election and you will find them. No matter what the point of contention is, they are up in arms and on the attack. Facts be damned! All Hail Hydra!

Thank you. I just posted another beauty of a thread.....had to.....this is just getting insane

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

Hail Hydra.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.I asked him why and he replied because his family has always voted Democrat. If you are voting for that reason then maybe you shouldn't vote. I have always voted for the person and not the party.

Who ever said you need a good reason to vote for someone? Our system wants the exact opposite actually.

new topics

top topics

join