It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern life is killing our children: Cancer rate in young people up 40 per cent in 16 years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I question growth hormones in the food supply (milk and products that use milk) meats. GMOs, and I seriously question (in my own experiences) the changes birth control (over years) and how that affects the eggs which will later be fertalized.

I'll put on my asbestos here and await the flames (who hasn't seen bc advertised for acne control--and speaking of acne control the long term side affects of Accutane anyone).

The Pill was supposed to be a life changer, but I can't help but wonder how tinkering with the natural hormonal cycle cannot leave some lasting effect.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
a reply to: 727Sky

I think there could be any number of reasons for the jump in figures, including poor diet and lack of exercise etc.

Cancer is a result of mutations of DNA during cell division, not 'lack of exercise'.

There's plenty of evidence that suggests exercise can protect you from cancer, the below link goes into a bit of detail.

Obviously, there are never any guarantees but diet and exercise are good places to start. The main problem is, too many people don't know what a healthy diet is.

articles.mercola.com...

A healthy immune system is more able to prevent disease.

You're comparing apples and oranges, though. Lead, Mercury, PCBs, Dioxin, radiological isotopes, these aren;t 'normal' to the bodies tissues. The damage they do is easier to handle with a healthy immune system, but only if the source of contamination is removed from the environment. Ongoing lo level exposure overwhelms the immune system by attrition.

Edit: Especially when you consider that toxins bioaccumulate to higher and higher levels the further up the food chain. Washed up whale carcasses are considered highly toxic for this reason. Humans are also at the top of the food chain.
edit on 4-9-2016 by intrptr because: edit:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Another indicator that our culture is bad.

Selfish greed and narcissism is manifesting undesirable diseases and mental disorders.

We strive for nothing but ourselves.

Humanity represents wasted potential.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT
Click the article there is a list of vaccines that were tested and found to have Glyphosate..

Scientists Anthony Samsel and Stephanie Seneff have just gotten the fifth peer reviewed paper on Glyphosate published. Its named “Glyphosate pathways to modern diseases V: Amino acid analogue of glycine in diverse proteins”. The interview on that has been covered in the previous blog.

The latest bombshell to come from Anthony Samsel is from the sixth paper, which is not yet published, but whose supporting data is already making waves – various popular vaccines are contaminated with glyphosate.

How? Well, vaccine makers sometimes use animal byproducts in vaccines, products such as chicken egg protein or gelatine that comes from bones. And if those vaccine makers are using animals that come out of factory farms, chances are they are fed GMO and glyphosate laced feed. If so, they would pick up Glyphosate into their system just as we humans do. Therefore, egg protein and gelatine made from these animals may also contain glyphosate, which in turn would then contaminate the vaccines that use these products. Finally, people, or animals, vaccinated with these products would have glyphosate directly injected into them, and will in due course have glyphosate initiating a cascade of diseases.

farmwars.info...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
a reply to: 727Sky

I think there could be any number of reasons for the jump in figures, including poor diet and lack of exercise etc.

thats so true, noone exercise as they supose to, poor physical training in the school, lots of time in front of the TV and computer, eatings garbage food, chips, drinking Cola/Pepsi crap a lot,... the immune system don't have any change to struggle

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join