It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Possible Cure For Cancer in the Australian Rainforest

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Ok, I saw some topics on the Blushwood Berries from 2012 or so, but nothing recent and this appears to be an update brought to my attention by my wife who is doing serious Cancer research after her mom developed brain cancer.

It seems that by injecting this berry directly into tumors, the tumors shrivel up and go away. Even better, it doesn't take many treatments of method that slowly kills you like Chemo. It works in a single treatment without side-effects. The experimental drug is called EBC-46 and the company developing it is QBiotics and their parent co. EcoBiotics.

The berry is from the Blushwood tree (Hylandia dockrillii) and is only found in the rainforest in northern Australia in North Queensland. Evidently the bush cannot grow anywhere else and people are still experimenting on how to grow them in greenhouses. It would be great to have a greenhouse and grow your own cancer treatment.

They have already done a study on terminal pets which was very successful using the drug derived from the berries, and are now beginning trials with human cancer patients.

Info on the berries and how they work.

The drug and the trial.

Now, if only this can survive to make it to the general public. I only fear that scientists and Dr.s may start disappearing in Australia . . . or worse yet an 'unexplained' fire wipes out all known of the plants within the rainforest (or even the entire rainforest). I wouldn't put anything past Big Pharma and their need to keep people sick.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

Interesting.......never heard of it now i have i might look into it and go and pick some next time i drive up north.....

Home Health Blushwood – Amazing Plant Proven To Treat 75% of All Types of Cancer Within 25 Days Blushwood – Amazing Plant Proven To Treat 75% of All Types of Cancer Within 25 Days Health Herbs & Oils January 9, 2015 5 cancer, chemotherapy, cures cancer, melanomas, tumor cells The first effects of this plant’s actions are visible within 2 weeks, until the whole tumors disappear within 25-30 days – it just falls off of the skin. Read more: www.bestherbalhealth.com...

Source

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Thanks, that was the article my wife originally showed me and I couldn't find it again (I think).

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

THE CANCER GENOCIDE

"We are not dealing with a scientific problem. We are dealing with a political issue."--Samuel Epstein, M.D.

whale.to...

The Great Cancer Hoax - There's Been a Cure Since 1977

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The fact is there is a cure for all cancer for over 30 years. The fact is the Rockefeller Institute holds most of the patents to most of the cures.

Because of Greed and power the cure will never be released to the public and the pharmaceutical industry would never allow it, they own most of Washington's politicians.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

you will find plenty of cures, but unless you use pure water filtered by reverse osmosis and activated charcoal you will find it very difficult to cure the cancer omnipure in the states make these fluoride is a main cause of cancer regardless of the toxicity of it fluoride inhibits uptake of iodine which is what the body uses to kill cancer,

Here are some things for you to educate yourself in this is not medical advice

frankincense is very effective for brain cancers but you have to source it where it has not been irradiated as well as all other products you buy,
the pharmaceutical companies are covering all angles with the help of our tongue tied governments.

also cancer feeds on glucose or the fermentation of glucose pharmaceutical grade sodium bicarbonate stops the fermentation process. and go on altcancer.org for other ideas 7% lugols Iodine is great as Is pure gum turpentine, and do not forget 35% food grade Hydrogen Peroxide combine It with organic germanium and you get a perfect delivery system to deliver more oxygen throughout your body Lourdes water is high in both these 2
burdock is another major cancer cure research Essiac cure but the burdock works on its own you can combine it with slippery elm bark powder to ensure more of the burdock gets into the body and does not get denatured by the stomach acids. you may want to go onto a ketogenic diet in order to take pressure off of the liver in its processing of the nutrients in your food allowing the body to work on removing the cancer.
edit on 3-9-2016 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Don't forget the Rife machine from the 1930's.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
a reply to: Informer1958

Don't forget the Rife machine from the 1930's.

you have to source a machine made prior to 1939 (I think) rife was screwed over by his partner and all subsequent rife machines have had the frequencies altered don't ask me how just something I read, its on the net

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

His was in 1932, but his partner and the AMA shut him down.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
No need for 'big pharma' to shut this down. What they need to do is identify the active constituents and work out how to isolate & synthesise them in the lab so the process can be patented, a very expensive and lengthy procedure for which they'll be wanting considerable compensation. Just hope the plants don't get 'poached' out of existence before the process is completed.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

QBiotics is the group working on the drug, but they claim to be looking for cures from nature . . . so they may beat out 'Big Pharma' on this particular patent.

Of course; the way things go nowadays, they'll probably sell out to P&G or J&J.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Ok two things,

Crowd fund the trials and any production schemes that can be put in place to grow the plant outside of that one location..

Two, would not be surprised if big pharma purchased all the land and cultivated behind a wall bigger than Trumps..

But honestly why is crowd funding not via?, why pay for someone to design a wank station when you can be saving millions of people from a hideous disease that we have been told is curable In the next 10 years

I have heard that since the 80's....

RA
edit on 3-9-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Hey if Nestle is trying to privatize water, what's to stop other psychopathic corporations from trying to privatize the rainforest?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Even better, it doesn't take many treatments of method that slowly kills you like Chemo. It works in a single treatment without side-effects.
Worked on what? Did you read the trial report?
journals.plos.org.../journal.pone.0108887

As far as "without side-effects" goes, that's sort of the point of the stage I clinical trials. To see if there are side-effects, as well as learning the best ways to administer the drug.

It would be great to have a greenhouse and grow your own cancer treatment.
As well as the lab to produce the chemical which is being tested?

Many current chemotherapy agents are derived from plants. I would venture to say most.

edit on 9/4/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
a reply to: jinni73

His was in 1932, but his partner and the AMA shut him down.

some general reading from Mr Lee
soilandhealth.org...

royal lee still has a website that I think is run by his daughter www.standardprocess.com...

also two other companies that are known to use mainly natural ingredients are doctors best and I-herb, this last website sell a product called B15/pangamic acid quite simply every one who has an interest in staying young should be on this, you need to combine it with natural Vitamin A and you then need B6 to neutralize the homocysteine that the B15 produces after it has done its work, it enables oxygen to get into your cells and your brain, It has some amazing qualities including cleaning your arteries out and putting your heart beat back to normal rhythym.

and you cannot consume any dairy the growth hormone in it feeds the cancer and the calcium and phosphorous balance is incorrect and creates mucus and therefore allows bacteria to grow in the body.
If I had brain cancer the B15 would be the first thing I tried, it also cleans your liver and Is used in Russia to get people off of alcohol and drug addiction.

also the patent for the Lahkovsky machine is available on the internet and works off a similar principle to Lee's Rife machine,
I know the rife machine had a 100% cancer cure the lahkovsky machine had 70% In hospital testing.

you have to bear in mind there were only 3 cancers then and uranium was pretty rare as a nutrient in our diet, this is what is causing a great deal of the cancers. the lahovsky machine is really easy to make if you know an engineer/electrician.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
Ok two things,

Crowd fund the trials and any production schemes that can be put in place to grow the plant outside of that one location..

Two, would not be surprised if big pharma purchased all the land and cultivated behind a wall bigger than Trumps..

But honestly why is crowd funding not via?, why pay for someone to design a wank station when you can be saving millions of people from a hideous disease that we have been told is curable In the next 10 years

I have heard that since the 80's....

RA

Unfortunately Nature does not work like that, different places on the planet have specific frequencies, and some plants with certain properties can not be transferred to other areas.
edit on 4-9-2016 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Even better, it doesn't take many treatments of method that slowly kills you like Chemo

50% of people that take chemo are dead within 12 months, 98% are dead within 5 years, old people should never take chemo as cancer spreads a lot slower when you are older.

Now watch all the trolls come and say prove it. LOL

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
This reminds me of many years ago, they had discovered a bush/tree in the outback here that had analgesic properties 100 times stronger than morphine.

They kept the name secret because obviously it would have decimated the plant in it's natural habitat.

Im not sure what came of that or if it was just something to fill an afternoon science show, but I know the outback here has many potent plants... most of which are now illegal to own.

Sorry my Acacia friends. We will have to wait to visit the spirit molecule..

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry
This reminds me of many years ago, they had discovered a bush/tree in the outback here that had analgesic properties 100 times stronger than morphine.

They kept the name secret because obviously it would have decimated the plant in it's natural habitat.

Im not sure what came of that or if it was just something to fill an afternoon science show, but I know the outback here has many potent plants... most of which are now illegal to own.

Sorry my Acacia friends. We will have to wait to visit the spirit molecule..

corkwood probably, the pharmaceutical companies are apparently currently researching 5000 different plants in oz for their pyschoactive properties,
I reckon almost every plant has psychoactive properties its just working out what way to take it / prepare it / when to pick it, there are so many variables but the corkwood is safe as it took the world 100 years to be able to put it into crystal form to make it commercially viable, but what a tree if you mail me I will give you a better outline of it

and the tree is even more safe as most pain is combatted by D or and L phenylalanine its just a question of getting the right format for your body some may only need D some L or some may need to combine both.
edit on 4-9-2016 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Very interesting and cool tree,, guessing scientist's have found it by now?

I for one would love this to work and cure thousands of people,, my aunt died of breast cancer so understand how much it would mean to others.

My only concern is,, if it works successfully/to well (it will go underground) for years or decades,, as far as i can tell scientist are looking for a cure and that's brilliant,, downside,, if they find the "holy grail" of cures it would only be available to the Elite who can afford it and in that time many will die until it's price has dropped enough for the public... That's the thing about the "holy grail" no one wants to share it.

Otherwise it's fantastic news.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I concede your point, there are no side effects that they have found as of yet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join