It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here’s All 40 Times Hillary Clinton Told the FBI She Couldn’t Remember Something

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
]Annee[/post]

People are not anti Hillary just to be difficult or because she is a woman( that may need to be proven) or because they support the opposite political party. People are anti Hillary because hard core facts, PROVEN,with evidence, show her to be selling U.S. secrets to other countries, lying to the American people ,FBI and Congress about her central role in the killing of Americans in Benghazi and lying about being under sniper fire in Bosnia. There are at least 10 scandals she has been investigated for including Chinagate,Travelgate,Whitewater and Vince Fosters murder.These are just for starters.Then there is the Clinton Foundation criminal history, whose records show money laundering and does fall under the RICO act for racketeering. The Clinton death list with over 40 deaths conveniently timed to benefit the Clintons and keep them out of jail. Even though the death list can not be proven, after the first 10 to 20 deaths most people with cognitive abilities can figure it out.

One would think that with a criminal history such as Hillarys no American would vote for her.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: drifter1109
]Annee[/post]

People are not anti Hillary just to be difficult or because she is a woman

Who ever said that?

People are anti Hillary because hard core facts, . . .

Facts?

You call those proven facts?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Her audition as SoS was an unmitigated disaster. Her previous forays to that role, including 'Hillary Care' were also unmitigated disasters. As a senator, she delivered next to nothing, other than unemployment. She has no qualifications at all to be President, only a long resume of failure, corruption hearings, fines for misconduct, scandal, and disastrous policies. A child would do a better job.

I said at the next Superbowl halftime we could just call out the next president at random from the stands.

That would work out way better than Hillary. She's the LEAST qualified person...seriously!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
At deposition, I always assumed that stating "I don't remember" for the record would cast doubt on the validity of other testimony that might be related.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
She also hallucinated being under fire by snipers.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

She must have a serious illness. Some degenerative brain condition, most likely, to forget so much so often.
She needs to be in a care home, not the White House.

I believe it is called liberalism. And apparently it is contagious.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
She's either got incipient dementia or she lied to the FBI.

And the utterly corrupt DNC will do nothing about it.

So, you just happen to be a person with a fantastic memory.

Good for you.

We are not clones.

If you have a bad memory, even of things you have said, things you have been taught, etc...you are an ignorant person. Ignorant of things you have done and things you have learned. If you are ignorant and can't utilize the instructions you were previously taught, you shouldn't be President. For an extreme example...what if she forgets what the red button is for in the "football" and presses it to find out?

Yes...I hate the woman. But that doesn't change the fact that she is unfit to be President. Much as Reagan was in his later years. The difference is he was elected when he was healthy...she and her minions are lying to get a sick person into office who can then cause severe damage. Must likely for some stupid reason like...she deserves to be the first woman President. Which first of all she doesn't and second of all there are many better women and men for the job. Trump included

edit on 9/5/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
She's either got incipient dementia or she lied to the FBI.

And the utterly corrupt DNC will do nothing about it.

So, you just happen to be a person with a fantastic memory.

Good for you.

We are not clones.

If you have a bad memory, even of things you have said, things you have been taught, etc...you are an ignorant person.

No you're not.

Ignorant means "lack of knowledge" - - has nothing to do with memory.

If Hillary remembered every single thing - - you are so anti-Hillary you'd find fault with it somehow.

edit on 5-9-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Yes...I hate the woman.

Thanks for making that clear.

But that doesn't change the fact that she is unfit to be President.

That is your opinion.

Much as Reagan was in his later years.

Reagan had Alzheimer's - - not a temporary or treatable medical issue.

she and her minions are lying to get a sick person into office who can then cause severe damage.

Your opinion.

Must likely for some stupid reason like...she deserves to be the first woman President.

She is qualified, period!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

She must have a serious illness. Some degenerative brain condition, most likely, to forget so much so often.
She needs to be in a care home, not the White House.

I think the plan is for her to use the, " I don't remember doing anything bad defense". Probably a good idea since treason carrys the death penalty.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join