It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here’s All 40 Times Hillary Clinton Told the FBI She Couldn’t Remember Something

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

This is old school stuff. Politics as usual.

Seriously!!! Are some people really this dense?

Or are they just upset because they want it to be what they want it to be?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

All I have to say is...

Oh how the times have changed... America is so #ed.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

All I have to say is...

I don't care.

High level American politicians are no different then any other world leader of today.

Reality is not "Leave it to Beaver" ideology.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Not equivalent.

The affair began with the arrest of five men for breaking and entering into the DNC headquarters at the Watergate complex on Saturday, June 17, 1972. The FBI investigated and discovered a connection between cash found on the burglars and a slush fund used by the Committee for the Re-Election of the President (CRP), the official organization of Nixon's campaign.[4][5] In July 1973, evidence mounted against the President's staff, including testimony provided by former staff members in an investigation conducted by the Senate Watergate Committee. The investigation revealed that President Nixon had a tape-recording system in his offices and that he had recorded many conversations.

After a protracted series of bitter court battles, the U.S. Supreme Court unanimously ruled that the president was obligated to release the tapes to government investigators, and he eventually complied. These audio recordings implicated the president, revealing he had attempted to cover up activities that took place after the break-in and to use federal officials to deflect the investigation.[5][8] Facing near-certain impeachment in the House of Representatives and equally certain conviction by the Senate, Nixon resigned the presidency on August 9, 1974.[9][10] On September 8, 1974, his successor, Gerald Ford, pardoned him.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: MysticPearl

a reply to: stosh64

I just doubt almost anyone in that hot seat would fair better.

It's easy to sit on your couch and point fingers.

Name one other politician anywhere who's forgotten half as much.

Should be easy since almost no one would fair better. So where's all these politicians who can't even remember how many phones they have???

You respond with a question?

Not an answer?

Of course. Your statement

"I just doubt almost anyone in that hot seat would fair better."

Suggests you have a fair amount of evidence suggesting that's the case. So I asked you to name just one. So, name one.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Name one other politician anywhere who's forgotten half as much.

Should be easy since almost no one would fair better. So where's all these politicians who can't even remember how many phones they have???

You respond with a question?

Not an answer?

Of course. Your statement

"I just doubt almost anyone in that hot seat would fair better."

Suggests you have a fair amount of evidence suggesting that's the case. So I asked you to name just one. So, name one.

I turn it over to you. Name one, since you care.

I don't

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Huh?

If you don't care, why you'd take the time to post about it?

You just admitted you have zero evidence at all of anyone being as forgetful as Hillary, yet you also claimed few would fair any better. So you have absolutely nothing to base your opinion off and just wanted to troll a thread.
edit on 3-9-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Huh?

You just admitted you have zero evidence at all of anyone being as forgetful as Hillary, yet you also claimed few would fair any better. So you have absolutely nothing to base your opinion off and just wanted to troll a thread.

If you can't provide.

Then there's not point to continue.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Huh?

If you can't provide.

Then there's not point to continue.

Me provide?

I didn't make the claim. You made the claim. I asked for evidence of that claim.

There aren't any politicians who've forgotten half as much as Hillary.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Condoleezza Rice

Condoleezza Rice said she cannot recall then-CIA chief George Tenet warning her of an impending al-Qaida attack in the United States.
www.nbcnews.com...

Rice has always enjoyed a good press, but last week the Teflon started to wear off as she found herself under attack for having misled reporters about a pre-9/11 intelligence briefing on Al Qaeda, given the president at his Texas ranch in August 2001. At a press conference in May 2002, Rice had downplayed the significance of the warnings.
www.newsweek.com...

ABC News detailed a final State Department investigation which concluded that past secretaries of state, including Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice's immediate staff, "handled classified material on unclassified email systems." The findings come as the FBI investigates a private email server used by Hillary Clinton during her time as secretary of state.

The March 4 ABC News article reported that "a final memorandum" issued by "[t]he State Department's internal investigation arm" found that former secretaries of state "handled classified material on unclassified email systems." The State Department found that emails handled on private email accounts associated with Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice contain "information classified at the Secret or Confidential levels.'"
mediamatters.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
A reminder to all posting on ATS.

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
She's either got incipient dementia or she lied to the FBI.

And the utterly corrupt DNC will do nothing about it.

So, you just happen to be a person with a fantastic memory.

Good for you.

We are not clones.

Clones? Do they have better memories than ordinary humans? Or are you grasping at metaphorical straws?

Hillary is running based on her skill set and experience.

She has now told us she can't remember doing anything important from four years when she was on a government payroll doing the most important work of her life. Now she wants us to vote for a blank slate?

Her convenient 'concussion' circa the end of her SD tenure is now being used as a get out of jail free card.

"Can't remember any briefings, can't remember any security training, but vote for me because I'm not Trump and my memory will be perfect going forward, no problem.''

Yeah, that'll work. Can't wait until Tuesday morning. This S is going be hitting the fan all weekend.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

According to Mark Dice..she admitted she admitted to have brain damage...and that is why she suffered memory loss.

But its okay, you can still give her the presidency and supreme access to nukes. She wont remember a thing.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

If I'm good at something, and you're not -- does that make you faulty?

Memory is interesting. People remember things differently. Science doesn't even know how memory works.

Some people remember every little detail. Some don't.

I have good visual memory. Like seeing things in pictures, but have difficulty remembering numbers.

That's not really about Hillary, it's about everyone. I have an issue with personal comparisons.

"I can do it, therefore so should you". No, not really.

As far as Hillary goes, do I think she is protecting herself? Probably.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Seriously? Are you paid to make these ridiculous posts?

Firstly...Don't be an idiot personally attacking another poster for expressing and opinion...a well respected poster BTW..

Second...Without verbatim questions, her answers have no context.

Example..."On what date did you receive you security clearance as it applied to Secretary of State? Was your security clearance transferred via interdepartmental reciprocity?"

With the FBI...you don't guess on your answers, cuz if they are wrong...folks like the GOP might shout LIAR!!

So you answer "I don't recall"..

“Clinton could not recall when she first received her security clearance and if she carried it with her to State via reciprocity from her time in the Senate.”

FBI interviews with anyone are filled with either Rock Solid specifics or "I don't recall"..Any lawyer will tell you that.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Her audition as SoS was an unmitigated disaster. Her previous forays to that role, including 'Hillary Care' were also unmitigated disasters. As a senator, she delivered next to nothing, other than unemployment. She has no qualifications at all to be President, only a long resume of failure, corruption hearings, fines for misconduct, scandal, and disastrous policies. A child would do a better job.

I know you're very anti-Hillary.

There is no unbiased objectivity in your view of Hillary.

Your finger pointing is secure.

The question is why aren't you anti Hillary or anyone for that matter. No that doesn't pre suppose you have to be for Trump but you can NOT support Hillary and all her lies and scandals and NOT support Trump!

Seriously what good would come from her as POTUS? (spare me the glass ceiling thing)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Politicians are all the same.
By the way: some people who always tell the truth maybe are those with a mental problem.
So Trump and Clinton are fairly normal I think. Maybe a little bit too normal.

www.usnews.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

originally posted by: UKTruth

Her audition as SoS was an unmitigated disaster. Her previous forays to that role, including 'Hillary Care' were also unmitigated disasters. As a senator, she delivered next to nothing, other than unemployment. She has no qualifications at all to be President, only a long resume of failure, corruption hearings, fines for misconduct, scandal, and disastrous policies. A child would do a better job.

I know you're very anti-Hillary.

There is no unbiased objectivity in your view of Hillary.

Your finger pointing is secure.

The question is why aren't you anti Hillary or anyone for that matter. No that doesn't pre suppose you have to be for Trump but you can NOT support Hillary and all her lies and scandals and NOT support Trump!

Seriously what good would come from her as POTUS? (spare me the glass ceiling thing)

You are not the poster I addressed that comment to.

I've had conversations with UK. I know where he stands. I've not had conversations with you.

Those who know my positions, know I am pro equal/civil rights, pro separation of church and state, and pro globalism (not conspiracy NWO). Where do you see Trump in any if that?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

"Politics as Usual"

I think that IS the biggest problem. These people lie, cheat, and steal - we ALL know it but we keep voting them back into office. Not only that but we tell jokes about it and laugh. Here's an idea the next time you go to the polls VOTE NONE OF THE ABOVE starting with the up coming presidential election. Or you could write in someone better, I hear Carrot Top isn't doing anything right now or maybe PeeWee Herman. Either would be a better choice. Also I can forgive not remembering how many phones you have, but you darn well better remember the important stuff like security briefings, and how you were told to handle Important eyes only papers when national security is at risk. Do we really need a President who can't remember how to handle TOP SECRET documents.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join