It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want close up footage.....here's close up footage!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
At the risk of being flamed, here is something rather interesting. REAL OR FAKE??

I am unable to post video separately, however the vid is contained within this web page.

www.theladbible.com...#

A dramatic video filmed in Malaysia by locals has emerged online and it seems to show a black UFO flying low overheads. This is Independence Day sh!t.

If the footage is real and not edited in any way, then maybe aliens do exist after all and I shouldn't have been so quick to question this lady who claimed she was abducted by aliens.

Among the long list of videos which claim to show that aliens really do exist, including the man who claims to have filmed an 'alien humanoid', is this clip which shows a UFO flying terrifyingly low in a village near Kuala Krai, Malaysia.

The intimidating object hovers to show bright-white light flooding from the middle of the 'flying saucer'. It flies over and disappears into the distance. Moments later, it turns on its axis and glides back.
edit on 3-9-2016 by CaptainBeno because: Added text

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The people don't sound too excited.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

I seem to remember this being debunked as CG pretty quickly. I believe that there were duplicated palm trees or something along those lines but it's been a while.

EDIT:

Correction. That was similar video purporting to have been shot in Haiti that I was thinking of. At any rate, it doesn't look particularly real nor does it make any sense that aliens would even do this? Then there's the fact that there's numerous voices that can be overheard, the object is shown passing over houses, etc and there was no news story? On any given day you can find a story about a random critter some Malaysian fisherman caught in his net on my news feed and yet a massive UFO seen by multiple witnesses and filmed (in daylight no less) doesn't warrant a mention?
edit on 2016-9-3 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

If the footage is real and not edited in any way,

It isn't and it is.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Guess we want close up footage of a real UFO lol
Thanks for trying

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
anonymous internet video demo'ing unity assets.

clearly they are here. what more proof do you need.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Likely for the film Arrival coming out in Nov.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Not to be a debby downer..

The palm tree's...
Pinnacle Hollywood FX pro ads those in.

I wasn't there... carry on😊

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Thanks all. I don't spend much time on here these days and not so much "down with the kids" when it comes to cgi etc. You can't be certain nowadays huh? However, there is always a possibility........

Thanks again, Cheers!

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

few people take " UFO-ology " seriously - and folks wonder why

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

These dreadful CGI palm tree UFO videos video pops out ocnce in a while like a zit that mocks the UFO/alien community

Here is a debunk video from.... 2007

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Thats the problem these days. Nothing will ever be good enough as proof. Every video is cgied, photos manipulated, eyewhitness accounts lies.

And you dont even need to prove it. A simple "no" will suffice.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Obvious CGI is obvious.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly
Yeah.

Too bad a simple "yes" is worse.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Thanks all. I don't spend much time on here these days and not so much "down with the kids" when it comes to cgi etc. You can't be certain nowadays huh? However, there is always a possibility........

Thanks again, Cheers!

Please don't stop bringing them.

What else we got to look at, Hillary?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
This looks like gci stuff i've seen some years ago

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
If they do ever come to earth, you will know it isnt CGI as you wont be seeing it on the internet.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Shame nobody else saw it.

However, police has denied there are the so-called unidentified flying objects, UFO, hovering in space Kuala Krai as diviralkan through social media. Kuala Krai district police chief Supt Abdullah Roning said it had not received any reports from residents in the area on the incident.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I remember that other huge ordeal over some then-new 'free to use' CGI software suite that this clip reminds me of. The videos were viral marketing. It was on the news even, but it took a few days or so for someone to finally 'crack the code' so in the meantime there was major ruckus over it. Was impressive. The Big Story there wasn't the actual promo ordeal, it was that the age of ever hoping for real 'alien UFO' footage came to an end that week. A total switch over to digital visual recording formats only has furthered my argument. Unless people go back to film, the idea of waiting around intently for 'soon we'll have some real "footage" surely as everyone has a camera in their pocket now' is absurd (as if the whole ntion to begin with isn't more or less).
edit on 3-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Totally fake
Malaysian ufo

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join