It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary destroyed many of her cell phones with hammers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hillary email thread #10 of the day about what? Destruction of mobile devices with hammers?

What does that prove exactly? Did you want them to eBay the phones? Pawn them at the local pawn shop? I probably wouldn't have used a hammer as there's no guarantee that you'll even damage the flash memory chips but that's irrelevant to the claim in the OP which seems to be that destroying the phones is some substantial new evidence of malfeasance.

The emails clearly persisted on the server so destruction of the phones in itself doesn't indicate anything.

FTR, I actually am an IT professional (who happens to admin among other things, email servers) and when we dispose of hard disks, I or one of my people drill a couple holes in them. Not because my company does anything criminal but because it's standard practice to protect against senstive data being retrieved. I'd be far more concerned to hear that she further mishandled data by not destroying the phones.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
In 1988 and 1991, The National Law Journal named Hillary one of the 100 most powerful lawyers in America.
As a young adult, Hillary was an active Republican and even campaigned for Republican presidential nominee Barry Goldwater in 1964. The Vietnam War, the Civil Rights movement in America, Wellesley influences
there not going to pen anything on her she has to much on the whole pony show...

edit on 2-9-2016 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'd be far more concerned to hear that she further mishandled data by not destroying the phones.

yea right, she destroyed the phones to keep sensitive government data from falling into the wrong hands.

she knew exactly what she was doing, even if she did it wrong. she did it to be rid of any evidence that classified information was sent and cover her own a@@.

to believe other wise, is just pure ignorance. no, it's just being willfully gullible.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I work for a gov contractor.

nothing major.

we have a policy for destruction of drives for our ssae16.

you should hear about policies for hippa compliance. they can be strict.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So...uh....how are these people not in jail?

Hillary Clinton was the only First Lady to be subpoenaed, for her involvement with the Whitewater controversy in 1996, and to repeatedly be deposed as part of ongoing criminal and civil investigations, including Travelgate and Filegate.
Bill and Hillary were the only First Couple to be fingerprinted by the FBI

The suicide of Vice Deputy White House Council Vince Foster, whose body was found in Fort Macy Park outside of Washington D.C. on July 20, 1993, sparked several conspiracy theories involving Hillary Clinton—particularly after several of her aides removed unidentified files from his office before the FBI could secure it
In 1974, Hillary Clinton served as a member of the impeachment inquiry staff during Nixon’s impeachment proceedings
she's a old war horse
Millions and millions. A tidal wave of voices. All of which use sound bites as their opinion
This is all talk and no results. they can control the masses this way.
Example....
A debate that will rage on forever with hardly any change happening.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

FTR, I actually am an IT professional (who happens to admin among other things, email servers) and when we dispose of hard disks, I or one of my people drill a couple holes in them. Not because my company does anything criminal but because it's standard practice to protect against senstive data being retrieved. I'd be far more concerned to hear that she further mishandled data by not destroying the phones.

I'm also an IT professional and former USAF. What does your post have to do with anything? Why did she have all these other devices she claimed she didn't have? Why did she destroy these devices with hammers right after she was called out on her private server? Why are you so compelled to defend such OBVIOUS corruption?
edit on 2-9-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Remember guys...

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Gad who cares, xyz agencies destroy data all the tiiime. Thats a crime? Screw this, you guys deserve the pokey award for diving down here email rabbit hole one more tiiime.

CNN panels unveiling new fact checking secrets? I never watch that crap, Its all contrived.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Hillary destroyed her cell phones with a hammer

evidently she has a narrow skill-set

edit on 2-9-2016 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
If I found out the government was planning to search through any of my data devices, I'd destroy them all with flame throwers. And I didn't even do anything.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

She could've just stored all the phones in her vagina. The acid that thing secretes would probably melt the phones.

Plus NOOOOBODY would ever find them there. Certainly not her husband..

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

She could've just stored all the phones in her vagina. The acid that thing secretes would probably melt the phones.

And.... Can you hear me now?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I heard she actually melted one with the hellfire from eyes, that's just what I "heard", from "them", ya know! On a serious note, it doesn't surprise me one bit she did this. Serves two purposes for her, she gets to destroy sensitive data, and pretend it's Bill at the same time....

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Is CNN starting to realize that they've been supporting a Crook, and are trying to stem their losses now? If they turn on Hillary, ABC and NBC will follow. MSNBC will be the only Hillary brown-noser remaining in the TV News world.

Or maybe CNN is realizing that a President Trump will give them livelier subjects to cover. With a President Clinton, people will stop caring that she's incompetent, just like most are ignoring it now. Clinton incompetence and aloofness does nothing for CNN ratings.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I imagine that the idiot on the right defending Hillary, is exactly the same kind of person behind the keyboard correcting the record for Hillary.

It doesn't matter how much evidence comes out, how many crimes are committed, how many laws are broken, they will still sit there slobbering all over themselves and their kmart keyboard defending this sack of trash.

It is absolutely disgusting that anyone could even consider voting for this vile criminal.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I thought the were unaccounted for. That didn't fly so now this? What next? Hummingbirds stole the cell phones?

How does one "lose" 13 cellular devices used to transmit classified data?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton is the new Ethel Rosenberg.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I see it more as an indictment of the duality she has laid forth this past year. On one hand, she's careless with government info yet she is clearly being secure, or at least trying, with her own.

So which is it? She's ignorant or not?
edit on 3-9-2016 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

When people call Trump supporters sexist...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join