It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary destroyed many of her cell phones with hammers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

This is just great. Hilary is finally being exposed for the obvious criminal she is. This woman is DISQUALIFIED! How can any of you Hillary people defend this? She has been caught in lie after lie! All of these lies are to cover the fact she's a criminal! On top of that it's be coming more and more clear that her corruption has spread to the FBI and the IRS! Is this really what you want for president?

You know, at some point this corruption is going to affect you negatively and by that point it will probably be too late to stop it. At least with Trump you're getting a guy that all the corrupt people seem to hate. That might not be a bad thing.

EDIT: I also love how the CNN babe is clearly bothered by the fact her attempted deflection was stopped dead in it's tracks.
edit on 2-9-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

now
hammer time
edit on 2-9-2016 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

that guys face was so pathetic when he got smacked down
edit on 2-9-2016 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Thanks for this thread.

Im voting trump.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Lie after lie after lie after lie versus bad hair racist (so we are sold)!!

Good luck America, you're gonna need it!!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Aww, no sickle?

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
So...uh....how are these people not in jail?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I thought the were unaccounted for. That didn't fly so now this? What next? Hummingbirds stole the cell phones?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

One on hand, if the Blackberries were all UNCLAS and she was sending classified info through them then bad on her! On the other hand, it is actually proper protocol to destroy devices that contained classified info you're no longer using.

So, at least she got it half right but she should still be standing before a judge and explaining why she had classified material on an UNCLAS device. A regular Joe Navy, ARMY, CIA, Contractor would have the book thrown at them. Well, depends how high on the food chain you are. Looking at you David Petraeus.

edit on 2-9-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Thanks for this thread.

Im voting trump.

It's the only logical thing to do at this point.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I thought the were unaccounted for. That didn't fly so now this? What next? Hummingbirds stole the cell phones?

Maybe not a hummingbird...but an African swallow, perhaps.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yes but African swallows aren't migratory.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I was going to say something similar.

There is probably policy on mobile devices saying that they must be properly destroyed.

We recently took a drill to old hard drives at work. Destroyed the PCB's on the drives as well. In order to keep people from reading the data on them.

You just can't leave a cell phone laying around. Especially if it has sensitive data on it.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978
What a racist!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Who signed for them?

+6 more 
link   

originally posted by: Swills

One on hand, if the Blackberries were all UNCLAS and she was sending classified info through them then bad on her! On the other hand, it is actually proper protocol to destroy devices that contained classified info you're no longer using.

She did not follow protocol which was addressed in the clip.

So, at least she got it half right but she should still be standing before a judge and explaining why she had classified material on an UNCLAS device. A regular Joe Navy, ARMY, CIA, Contractor would have the book thrown at them. Well, depends how high on the food chain you are. Looking at you David Petraeus.

Agreed. It wont happen though. You know why? Our so called "free press" is actually a propaganda machine for a tyrannical political party that is in the process of taking over everything.

link   

Wait a minute -- supposing two European swallows carried it together?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

There must be. When we destroyed comps at work we magnetized them and then crushed them with a forklift.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Actually, now that I think about it, the devices were destroyed because they never should have been used that way. Protocol, confiscate, inspect, conclude, destroy. They're not gonna keep those Blackberries around collecting dust, they'll destroy them and move on. Destruction is a big part of the intel world.

Where do you work?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Wait a minute -- supposing two European swallows carried it together?

Bwahahahaha.....

*how to keep this on topic*

Maybe he'll promise shrubberies.

ETA: Damn, wrong thread.
edit on 2-9-2016 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yes, we all know she broke protocol, which I made very clear.

Eh, I wouldn't blame the press so much as I would the actual two tier justice system for those with money and powerful networks and the everyday citizen.

If anything, the elites want you to blame the media and not the people behind the scenes sweeping things under the carpet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join