It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:: Philippines, Davao BLAST kills 14 and rising, Muslim extremist (suspected)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

edit on 2-9-2016 by NeewWorldLeader because: edit

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

I have to ask where did you guys live? Did you ever try Cagayan de Oro?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I read about the blast earlier and am truly sorry. I hope the new President rolls up the forest and squeezes so hard that there is nothing left but a couple of drops of blood from the so called Radicals.

I have stopped posting the bomb blast and killings that are just about a monthly event around here... However I do believe those who make excuses and claim it is but the few who do these acts will one day (Karma?) in the future get to enjoy the garden they are planting today with their immigration policies. Stupid and sad.....but until someone they know is raped or killed it is always over there and they think the spreading cancer really does not and will not affect them..

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

I read about the blast earlier and am truly sorry. I hope the new President rolls up the forest and squeezes so hard that there is nothing left but a couple of drops of blood from the so called Radicals.

I have stopped posting the bomb blast and killings that are just about a monthly event around here... However I do believe those who make excuses and claim it is but the few who do these acts will one day (Karma?) in the future get to enjoy the garden they are planting today with their immigration policies. Stupid and sad.....but until someone they know is raped or killed it is always over there and they think the spreading cancer really does not and will not affect them..

Mate tell me about it,

We have done a head count and thankfully the mother in laws family are all ok.. Real shame that more incident people just going about a Friday evening ended up in this crap.

The regressive left apologist are just not even heard by me now, how much more worse does it need to get than

Burning people alive

Boiling in tar

Beheading innocent hostages

Kidnapping

Slavery (Today's buzz word but f#ck all is said when the Yazidi women and children are used as sex slaves, I guess there is no money in it!!??)

Gay people thrown off buildings

Child soldiers ready for Jihad

Suicide bombing that target civilians

Blowing up historical artifacts

World wide mayhem that has clearly stated worldwide domination and forced conversion

Yet the Elephant in the room still goes unnoticed...

RA
edit on 3-9-2016 by slider1982 because: sp

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
My wifes cousins husband was shot in the back of the head[killed] while driving a jeep there [Mindanao],he had applied for a job [higher position where worked] and got it ,and a muslim who missed out on that higher position got his ''revenge '' on him for it ,of course the perpetrator got away with it

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Ahhh, OK. Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of the second breakdown in peace talks.

I am still suspicious and would not put it past him to engineer this himself, but yes, it is also the trademark of the terrorist bastards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join