It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton told FBI she thought classified markings were alphabetical paragraphs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
hahahahahaha

This will guarantee that she never does a press conference ever again.

At worst, she's a liar and a crook and a cheat.

At best, she's a ####ing idiot.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
How are her supporters rationalizing the lack of press conferences?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Maybe the answer is in the FBI reports.

Maybe she claims she doesn't understand what a press conference is.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

I had one supporter here tell me that one-on-one interviews are tougher than unscripted press conferences.

Really.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Speaking of press conferences...

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well these FBI transcripts prove that she is either a criminal who is lying to cover her tracks, or is she is a complete idiot who has no business with security credentials. And yet the media will continue promoting and protecting her, while attacking and smearing her political opponents.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Did you know that SETI has found more possible signals to intelligent life in the universe in 2016 than Hillary has had press conferences?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Hillary is harder to find than El Chapo.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Hillary is harder to find than El Chapo.

Elvis has had more press conferences than Hillary.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Sorry but this is the vibe she's giving me...........

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Is she going to be the new Avengers villain? she is top of the tops as an Antagonist!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Psst... Hail Hydra

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I thought that she's better for POTUS than Trump because shes got so much experience in national & White House level politics where he does not, following her entire career in law.

She's such an expert on both the politics & policy making, foreign policies, LAWS, etc, meaning I call shenanigans across the board every notion she suggests like this by playing DUMB. As if she can't read any given paragraph and automatically know whether or not it belongs as classified or not.

With 8 years in the White house, 8 years in the Senate, another 4 years in the White House, and a lifelong career in Law who besides her is more qualified as a politician to be able to differentiate between what would be sensitive & what wouldn't AND what would & wouldn't be breaches in protocol in handling such?????? Or is she really going Bat Shi'ite Brain Dead (BSBD Syndrome)???????????
edit on 2-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
FBI Director James Comey had said his agents pulled three emails marked classified off her server system in the course of their year-long investigation.

"When asked what the parenthetical 'C' meant before a paragraph ... Clinton stated she did not know and could only speculate it was referencing paragraphs marked in alphabetical order," the FBI wrote in notes from its interview with her.

I wonder if they asked her why there were letters like C, S, and TS. No A, B, D, etc. She is either lying or she is the dumbest individual to ever head State.
When this election started, I only wanted candidates who were not named Bush or Clinton. We have had more than enough of either. I never suspected that Trump would last more than a few months but here we are and now we have to decide who is the lesser of two evils. We are not voting for someone; we are voting against the person we like the least.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

So what?

US penal code 793....F.. (f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

damn where did you find that law, that there is pretty plain and simple. no legal ease at all.
many more like that and if followed to the t, this country could get back to being the greatest one in the world again.

edit on 2-9-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
I wonder if they asked her why there were letters like C, S, and TS. No A, B, D, etc. She is either lying or she is the dumbest individual to ever head State.
When this election started, I only wanted candidates who were not named Bush or Clinton. We have had more than enough of either. I never suspected that Trump would last more than a few months but here we are and now we have to decide who is the lesser of two evils. We are not voting for someone; we are voting against the person we like the least.

Well said. For me we're also voting AGAINST this overkill PC mania trend, as well as an open embracing of all out total corruption, as well as against the Establisment Media that has been bare knuckle working against our best interests since Ron Paul in the '08 election (the first time the Establishment faced a real challenge since Ross Perot), and against the status quo in general. Oh, and NOT to have another Bush/Clinton whatever their first name may be. Royalty was voted down with war in 1776.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: cavtrooper7

So what?

US penal code 793....F.. (f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

damn where did you find that law, that there is pretty plain and simple. no legal ease at all.
many more like that and if followed to the t, this country could get back to being the greatest one in the world again.

This makes the FBI "intent" reasoning look like the crap that it is. No intent is required and stupid is not an excuse. The Loretta Lynch deal Slick Willie made is simply corruption.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

The Loretta Lynch deal Slick Willie made is simply corruption.

you,i and every citizen in the U.S. knows that.

this is what happened in that plane.

in my best bill clinton vocie,

now loretta, if you don't want to be found after suffering an attack of clintonits, or be diagnosed with clinton syndrome. you'll tell your boy comey to not recommend charges be filed. have him say something like there was no intent.

if you do that, there maybe a better cabinet job in it for you, you know like chief of staff. if not it's hammer time.

edit on 2-9-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Honestly at this point there's two options either

A: She's corrupt beyond words.

or

B: She's reinvented the blond joke and embodied it.

Either way, should not be anywhere near the presidency.
edit on 9/2/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: pteridine

The Loretta Lynch deal Slick Willie made is simply corruption.

you,i and every citizen in the U.S. knows that.

this is what happened in that plane.

in my best bill clinton vocie,

now loretta, if you don't want to be found after suffering an attack of clintonits, or be diagnosed with clinton syndrome. you'll tell your boy comey to not recommend charges be filed. have him say something like there was no intent.

if you do that, there maybe a better cabinet job in it for you, you know like chief of staff. if not it's hammer time.

Loretta wants to stay on and get her full measure of pushing injustice for social engineering. I'd guess it was hinted that she'd remain the AG if Hillary won. She claimed that the meeting had nothing to with the email server and said that she would follow the FBI's recommendation. Amazingly, the FBI then came up with the complete fabrication requiring intent and didn't recommend prosecution.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join