It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI releases Hillary Clinton email investigation documents

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

The FBI on Friday released a detailed report on its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of state, as well as what appears to be a summary of her interview with agents, providing the most thorough look yet at the probe that has dogged the campaign of the Democratic presidential nominee.

The documents released total 58 pages, though large portions and sometimes entire pages are redacted.

FBI Director James B. Comey announced in July that his agency would not recommend criminal charges against Clinton for her use of a private email server. Comey said that Clinton and her staffers were “extremely careless” in how they treated classified information, but investigators did not find they intended to mishandle such material. Nor did investigators uncover exacerbating factors — such as efforts to obstruct justice — that often lead to charges in similar cases, Comey said.

FBI releases Hillary Clinton email investigation documents

Well it looks like the FBI has in fact released some documents related to the FBI investigation of the now famous Hillary email server system scandal.

A closer examination of the reports might expose more lies and odd behaviors by Hillary as Secretary of State and what her staff was up to.

Voters need to study and determine how this will influence political performance of elected and appointed officials at the highest levels of government.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Interesting timing - late Friday afternoon. Is this a 'Friday night take out the garbage' news dump, or instead done to give everyone the Labor Day weekend to peruse, with the S hitting the fan Tuesday morning?

Have a great holiday weekend, Hillary! /s/

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Isn't this part interesting: (considering your previous thread)

“However, investigative limitations, including the FBI’s inability to obtain all mobile devices and various computer components associated with Clinton’s personal e-mail systems, prevented the FBI from conclusively determining whether the classified information transmitted and stored on Clinton’s personal server systems was compromised via cyber intrusion or other means.

(Bolding mine)

edit on 2-9-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
Interesting timing - late Friday afternoon. Is this a 'Friday night take out the garbage' news dump, or instead done to give everyone the Labor Day weekend to peruse, with the S hitting the fan Tuesday morning?

Have a great holiday weekend, Hillary! /s/

Looks like the Hillary Campaign staff will be working hard overtime this weekend !!!

They need to clear the record on this real quick before it goes ultra-viral.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Somebody at least was efficient in the cover-up.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And to boot, she blames her concussion prevented her from remembering things. But yet she says her health is not an issue. Which is it, Hill?

Clinton says could not recall all briefings due to concussion - FBI report

Hillary Clinton told the FBI she did not recall all the briefings she received on handling sensitive information as she made the transition from her post as U.S. secretary of state, due to a concussion suffered in 2012, according to a report released Friday.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Definitely qualifies her for President !!!

No doubt about it.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I like the part where you say there might be something more to find. Then just go on the attack.

Priceless

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
I like the part where you say there might be something more to find. Then just go on the attack.

Priceless

Alinsky tactics.

They know and use them well and often.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
What happend to all of the replies to this thread that were there about 30 mins ago? There was some good info in there and it is all gone now. Links to the docs...Rick's posts. I do not see another thread, but maybe I missed it??

From what 25% or so of it I am through so far, it does not make her situation look any better and will most likely add fuel to the fire that she has been slowly roasting over.

Next week should prove interesting

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Priceless

You Hillary-bots are finding it harder and harder to defend her, even those of you from up north who have no say in our election.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hey X or anybody you might have an answer for me on this one. I'm on mobile and I can't see the last couple of words to the right of the screen when reading the report.

But, on page 32 it talks about grucifer and that he has screenshots of confidential/classified? Material. Now iirc conely said in his press conference and at congress that it was "possible" her account was compromised by foreign actors.

Seems like an outright lie and this would prove the account was hacked and classified material was stolen.

Like I said I cant read every word and I was hoping you could clear that up. Thank you

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Priceless

Alinsky tactics.

They know and use them well and often.

Alinsky tactics? Please. Hillary's the one who's a Saul Alinsky proponent.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
From the other thread... more appropriate here:

LOL

Original Classification Authority (OCA)...

On July 2, the FBI interviewed Clinton. Clinton was aware that she was an OCA at State, however, she could not recall how often she used this authority (never) nor could she recall any training or guidance provided by State.

Clinton could not give an example of how the classification of a document was determined.

Priceless.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ronjer
What happend to all of the replies to this thread that were there about 30 mins ago? There was some good info in there and it is all gone now. Links to the docs...Rick's posts. I do not see another thread, but maybe I missed it??

From what 25% or so of it I am through so far, it does not make her situation look any better and will most likely add fuel to the fire that she has been slowly roasting over.

Next week should prove interesting

It got trashbinned because my opening post was too short. I was in the process of editing it when it disappeared along with everything I had typed.

I take issue with it being trashed prior to the edit time expiring... it got trashed in like 5 minutes of being posted.
edit on R382016-09-02T14:38:27-05:00k389Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Priceless

You Hillary-bots are finding it harder and harder to defend her, even those of you from up north who have no say in our election.

First off find one post of me defending Hillary, you won't be able.

Second you guys fall for propaganda so easily.

I do enjoy it , it's a reminder for the rest of us that yes people are easily manipulated.
edit on 2-9-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Every single person needs to read these files, especially Hillary supporters...

READ THEM YOURSELF AND MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION.

Do not rely on the cliff notes or the commentary from the MSM, whether it be left, right, alt right, low left, middle class or whatever.

Take a few minutes and read the reports.... and then try to justify how you could possibly vote for Hillary Clinton.
edit on R592016-09-02T14:59:22-05:00k599Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Interesting....

You may recall recent media reports that an additional 14,900 emails/documents had been recovered.

The FBI says on page 19 of part 1 that they recovered 17,448 work related and personal emails.

So out of 17,448 emails, which Clinton claims were yoga routines and wedding plans and were not turned over to the State Department, were in reality 85% work related and 15% personal.

Amazing what is in these documents.

The more I read, the further I foresee Hillarys Poll numbers taking a yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge dive in the next week or so.

edit on R212016-09-02T15:21:17-05:00k219Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
well well well...

looks like at least one email account on the server was breached.

Someone using TOR was able to access the email account of a staffer and browse through the emails.

So much for no proof of a breach.

I guess now they will deflect back to there is no proof Hillarys email account was specifically breached, although there is now proof at least one other email account on the same server was comprised by outside entities.

Page 29 Part 1.

edit on R322016-09-02T15:32:28-05:00k329Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R352016-09-02T15:35:05-05:00k359Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join