It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Hillary Clinton Lost Cell Phones with Classified Emails

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The FBI has apparently released some documents that outline the Hillary email server investigation.

Looks like she had quite a few "mobile devices" and guess what......

She lost some and nobody could find them !!

Giving the benefit of the doubt however, it's "possible" the State Department destroyed them even though the devices were not officially issued government devices.

These new FBI reports might confirm more suspected lies.

FBI: Hillary Clinton Lost Cell Phones with Classified Emails

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton lost several mobile telephones carrying e-mails from her private server during her time in office, according to newly-released FBI documents on the investigation into her mishandling of classified information.

“[Huma] Abedin and [former Clinton aide Monica] Hanley indicated the whereabouts of Clinton’s [mobile] devices would frequently become unknown once she transitioned to a new device,” one report indicates.

On other occasions, a staffer would destroy Clinton’s old mobile phones “by breaking them in half or hitting them with a hammer,” the FBI documents reveal

One report notes that Clinton is known to have used 11 smartphones while Secretary of State, and 2 thereafter. Investigators sought all 13 mobile devices, but two had been destroyed and none of the others could be found.

edit on Sep-02-2016 by xuenchen because: mailcall.hrc.flop

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

anybody check ebay for her lost phones?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Really? What's more likely? She trashed old ones as she got new ones or she lost some and the info hasn't turned up in years. With the frequency of and intensity that she is being monitored I see the second as unlikely to the max.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
There's only 2 reasons to use burner phones.

And I don't think anyone would cheat with her.

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: spc

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

If they were connected to gov servers wouldn't emails still be view-able and still be hack-able? Pardon my ignorance. I don't have a smart phone and when I did it wasn't linked to my computer.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I'm sure the FBI takes all that into consideration when investigating classified security leaks and "carelessness".

Especially when the Secretary of State is involved.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I'm sure the FBI takes all that into consideration when investigating classified security leaks and "carelessness".

Too bad Breibart doesn't. Then we wouldn't be discussing this non issue.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
In the old days, the traitor (or "trader") handed the spy a manilla envelope full of secret information and/or helpful intelligence info.

Today, you just claim you lost that particular "device" (must have fallen out of the pocket of my pantsuit).

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: xuenchen

Too bad Breibart doesn't. Then we wouldn't be discussing this non issue.

I pretty much cringe whenever I see someone trying to use Breitbart as an official source. Especially on Facebook where they are known for click bait / misleading titles because they know the majority of the idiots on social media will not even read the article and simply share it due to the headline.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I investigated myself the other day, and after serious inquires, I have found that I am guilty of sheer awesomeness.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

The FBI is the source.

Read it for yourself.

13 of Hillary's blackberries are unaccounted for.

vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

If they were connected to gov servers wouldn't emails still be view-able and still be hack-able? Pardon my ignorance. I don't have a smart phone and when I did it wasn't linked to my computer.

Yes.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

The FBI is the source.

Read it for yourself.

vault.fbi.gov...

Have you read those pdf's? I'm not going to and most wouldn't either. But I'm sure Beitbart isn't doing any editorializing with the info there.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This is a tangential point I would like liberals to think about:

Whe Richard Nixon deleted 8 minutes of taped recordings he was unilaterally derided by the GOP and forced to resign from his presidency...

Hillary deleted the equivalent of 1000x more data than an 8 minute audio recording would yield..

So my point is, how do y'all continually defend such an indefensible set of actions by a despotic tyrant who habitually lies all while playing the violin as Rome burns by her own match....???

Feel free to morally relativize liberals....I'm awaiting with baited breath your explanations...
-Christosterone

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

The FBI is the source.

Read it for yourself.

vault.fbi.gov...

Sorry, not denying it happened... just don't agree with using overly sensationalist sources. That's all.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I swear to god I actually laughed out loud when I read the title.

Without changing a freakin thing, just throwing in some witty dialogue although you barely need to change what we have, this election cycle would make an awesome comedic political satire tv series.

Im gonna be gutted on Nov 9, what am I gonna watch

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone
A
What a good point you made. Thank you for the reminder. As I recall, back in the day, both sides went after him. There may have been reason not so pure but it was bipartisan.

Total loss of moral conscious.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is why Hillary is not being prosecuted. Everybody KNOWS she's guilty as hell, even Comey. But, she and Bill have proven themselves far smarter than the average government bureaucrat.

She has covered her trail of unethical, immoral, traitorous globalist, deeds by using multiple devices, denying knowledge of procedures, avoiding signing required protocol agreements thus blurring legal bindings, lyings, pretzel-twisting the meaning of words, and in general just being the smart and savvy crooked lawyer she has always been, imo.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I swear to god I actually laughed out loud when I read the title.

Without changing a freakin thing, just throwing in some witty dialogue although you barely need to change what we have, this election cycle would make an awesome comedic political satire tv series.

Im gonna be gutted on Nov 9, what am I gonna watch

I bet the CBS producers are taking notes for Season 4 and maybe even late episodes for Season 3.

Madam Secretary

Madam Secretary (TV series)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
She also lost a laptop and a thumb drive with classified info on them. Jail time.
edit on 2-9-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join